All Comments on 'Dealing with The Bully'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
michael1950michael1950about 15 years ago
Rare

Unorthodox but outstanding, keep on writing.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 15 years ago
Sorry.

Not the right way to treat such a grave problem. On the other hand, the proper way will not make an interesting story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
No this is not how I would deal with a bully.

In my experience the only real way a bully understands what they have done is if equal force is applied to them. I ceratinly agree that mothers of every spieces will defend the children. However the males also protect their young ones. And the fact that the mother had to do the husbands job for him is at best unlikely. The fact that the mother allowed herself to have sex with such a bully is unforgivable in my mind. But it's your story, I would like to think you wouldn't let this happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unique approach to problem solving

I've been there on the receiving end of bad treatment.

I look at the problem solving as more of I don't get mad, I get even.

Her retribution was more effective and brought out the true character of all involved.

Although I would have liked for the bully being taken down by someone equally as mean, but I would not have cleaned up the neanderthal syndrome of the father as well. Generally apples don't fall far from the tree!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting story

I thought this was an interesting story with the punishment justified. What I didn't like was the wife's attitude toward her husband. She made the husband look like an incompetent wimp. I can't see a loving wife cutting her husband off for three weeks and him just accepting it. Her

overall attitude appeared to be one of condescension and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Different take

Unusual take on the wimp husband genre. Xia is a controlling and willful. She withheld sex from her husband to enforce her will, namely making him promise not to beat Bill senseless. Then she set out to entrap Bill. Others suffered, but at leastr Xia got what she wanted. Her actions are not those of a mother defending her cub, but of a predator stalking prey. The story is not really about handling a bully.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
What.!

Never ever get on the bad side of the right woman and her people(or kids) as I have read of real life stories where they can end up just like this story or if you imagine worse.! Liked the story and would of liked to hear what happened in prison. Enough said. Thanks. JAG/TSO

xbowxbowabout 15 years ago
Maybe not the worst way but close.

This was her idea of how to deal with the bully?<p>

First, for no good reason, she cuts off here husband from sex for three weeks. I strongly doubt that it takes that long to get rid of semen and even if some of his DNA was found it wouldn't make any difference! As long as they found the bullies DNA they can still prove the sex. <p>

Then she cheats on her husband, risking STD's at the very least. (Sure the story makes it clear <b>afterward</b> that he was a virgin but she couldn't have know that.) Worse she let's him screw her three times, twice more than is necessary for her plan and belittles her husband while she does it. <p>

Finally she makes a false claim of rape to the police.<p>

This is the 'best way' to deal with a bully? I don't think so. Sure, if there was no other way to save her child, a mother would submit to having sex with someone. But this was ridiculous! <p>

I've enjoyed most of this author's story but this one is an exception.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 15 years ago
Not to my taste!!!!

Personally I liked this one but kinda wish I didn't! Your writing was, as always, impeccable but your characters, especially the mother, were unbelievable. The actions of Xia made me feel uncomfortable and I am, for once, forced to agree with the many negative comments. Yes Scorpio, even a great wine, if not treated right, can taste like vinegar. Pete.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aabout 15 years agoAuthor
Comments by readers...

I love getting comments on my stories. I especially love those that help me improve as an author and those where I can respond directly to the writer. Risq_001 asks questions in his comment and will not accept responses. The famous coward "annon." offers no help other than he/she didn't like it. If that is intended to help me improve as an author, it failed. If you have a better idea about dealing with a Bully, write the story. I'd love to read it.

If you have comments that might help me develop into a better writer, lay them on me! That is a big reason I write here. It certainly isn't the money!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what the crap!?

so, she said fighting is not the answer and she was right, screwing the bully 3 times and claiming rape is the answer. she even laughed at her husband when he told her what the bully called him. yea, he went to jail along with his dad, but what was with her having sex THREE times? once would seem to be enough but i guess she wanted to be sure she had enough evidence. basically what im saying is that xias character was a little too unbelievable and what she did really seemed unnecessary.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Read this

The zero score is for the writer. From the story...("Probably. If he does, I advise you to stay away from him. Most husbands want to do bodily harm to a rapist. If that happens, you end up in prison as well as him. Don't do it! We will take care of him.") The police said for Matt to not do anything. If you are one of the make characters in scorpio44's stories then you were born with out balls. This wimp (MATT) actually lets the bully terrorise his kid and he does nothing. He lets his wife have sex with the bully to set him up...If i were her this wimp would not get anymore of my pussy...every other man in the world would but not old MATT. Didn't the coward ever have the balls to get the bully somewhere and work him over to the point of death. NO THIS WIMP who is really Scorpios mind ( he can't even pretend when he writes the stories...he is still a wimp.... Scorpio 44 is a wimp and if he doesn't like me saying it then let him contact me. He is the real coward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story, but Wrong way to treat a bully.

I would like to read more of mom's character; her actions caught me off guard too.

Ithink i understand the son and dad (I'm male).

I'm old (class of 67); it was different society back then.

The bullies knew the limit was " no evidence " ; and the rest of the students knew how protect themselves and each other. We could get help from the school office and the city police. Coaches dropped trouble makers off teams.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not my favorite

Normally I enjoy your stories but not this one. The wife is a cheating emasculating whore and her husband should divorce her. Her motives are irrelevant, she cut off her husband, made fun of him to his face and then screwed someone else. A better version of this story has already been written, though I couldn't find it again, I think it may have been titled 'back off buddy,' The boy was given a sawed off baseball bat and told to handle the situation. I truly enjoy most of your stories but this one just doesn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Couldn't have happened in California

I hope the author doesn't think things such as this happen in California because here's the way it would have gone down in the Golden State:

Bill Booger would have been given a pass because assaulting Jackie was a first offense, and Bill was a youthful offender. However, Jackie would have been expelled from school for terriorism and damaging school property, i.e. depositing hazardous biological materials (his own blood) on the inside of the trash can. Matt would have been arrested on some trumped up charge after confronting Bill (the legal system would have fucked with him for thirty-six months or so and then after Matt had lost his job, his savings, his friends and suffered public humiliation, all charges would have been mysteriously dropped); social services would have taken Jackie away from Xia and Matt and placed him in foster care for his own protection when Xia was arrested for statutory rape of Bill Booger. After a couple of years being shuffled around, Jackie would get lost in the child care system, never to be heard from again. Mr. Booger would seduce Xia and become her pimp. Matt, severely depressed and barely able to function, would return to northern California and become a farmer, would die in a fight with illegal aliens who were attempting to steal his marihuana crop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made me laugh

I knew good old mom was going to take care of the problem. She did a very good job too. Just like a sneeky women to come up with that kind of plan. I didn't want to over think the story I just enjoyed it. The end was good for a nice chuckle. I still have a smile as I write this. Keep up the good work. 5 starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Idiotic

Front to back....idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sooo...

You left open the unresolved feelings of impotence on the part of the father. He was unable to protect his kid, or (in his mind) his wife. How did he recover from this? Men have killed themselves over less.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I hate to bring it up, but THE BITCH CHEATED!! She took him bareback and I expect she loved it.

Yeah, I know she did it to protect "her baby" but bullshit there are other ways other than FUCKING the guy.

What a cunt.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
for big guy

do you wear wife beater shirts, your attitude is that of one who beats women and if he thought he could get away with it would rape as well. And your name says it all bet you got your nut with this one

If you don't like it, meet me out back...If I not there in 5 min, start without me

Personally I like the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a shit story

Xia is a cheating whore. Why wouldn't Abes mother take him to the police and have Bill arrested for hate crimes? The end was a joke and I can't believe I wasted time reading this shit

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
See the reality in the story

The woman could easily be an Israeli, now American. But, some things never change. Can you say Musad? No price too high. Bad to d'a bone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Written by a woman?

Xia does not earn nor deserve respect. I was Jackie in 1963, but was taught rudementary boxing skills & attitude by my father who was bullied as a child because of a cleft palate and his small size. Immediate jabs to bully's nose was my final answer on my first day at Junior High. No bully chose me after that. I would play baseball with Bill Bogner were I Matt. Boring story yes, but two knees would have been shattered by a masked man, and Billy the cripple had made too many enemies to point at any one. Maybe four broken fore-arm bones as well.

Walk softly, carry a big stick, and allow no pair of nipples to cut your sack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hit a cop with a baseball bat ?

Arrested ?

Shot would be what would happen in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i hope bill likes

sucking his cellmate, "Big Bruce" and doing anal.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 9 years ago
Interesting yet...

Interesting enough to keep me reading all the way through, but like most others, not happy with how story was ultimately handled. Due to the number of kids hurt or tormented from the time hubby wimped out and wife forced him to stay uninvolved to the point she decided to enact her own revenge there was no telling how many may actually have been killed by the stupidity of those brutes, yet they just stood by because wifey said no sex if you don't!

Then the rape bit - how many real life instances have we seen where the husband would never touch his wife again afterward even if she was taken against her will. She was lucky not to have come up against that situation after all was said and done. Plus all the lies she had to concoct to support that story and remember which was which. She must have been an expert at such a game beforehand in order to get away with it.

Finally, it's just why they named the boy Jackie. The "ie" ending is saved for girls or girly boys, neither of which is our Jackie here presumed to be. He may be skinny and a runt, but he is not described as effeminate or prissy or a sissy. Jackie is usually what a girlfriend nicknames her boyfriend in those stories where she wants to turn him into a dress-wearing girly-boy. No, had a hard time with that one. You should have explained that he was given the name from some old, eccentric Aunt who mom didn't want to upset (so she also wouldn't get left out of her will) or something like that. Then from the start I'd have accepted the quirky name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Big Bruce" ?

Isn't he the one that's about 12" and coke can sized? Bet "billie" will get his knees worn out, but at least his hair will be shiny....

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
disappointing

What about the 2 side kicks? They helped trash can the victims.

Or the vice principal?

If there were two undercover officers on campus why didn't they do anything?

Why would Bill confess publically for a crime he didn't commit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

So mama figured out how to get strange cock, cheat, cuckold her husband, and emasculate him all in one act while protecting her sons bully for a long time. Better her husband seized his manhood protected his family and used whatever weapon at his disposal i.e. Run bastard down with car, start a vigilante movement, organize other parents. Etc. bullying is no joke. Luckily I had cousin who backed me up when I was in 5th grade. I'm sure my mom never contemplated such a stupid plan as this author

cartmanrlscartmanrlsover 7 years ago
not ready yet

it was starting well but no man lets a teen punk talk shit to him in an alley with no witnesses,and drives away like a turd spinning down a toilet.a false rape accusation is not to be made lightly it affects the victims life till they die,im sorry this story just rubbed me in the wrong way

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Seriously?

Got to be a liberal woman who wrote this crap. I very rarely criticize an author since I don't write but I'll make an exception here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, but,

This was pure bullshit. Was she retarded? That's her solution? Maybe THE dumbest story I ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

This was REALLY BAD....REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!!!

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

This story isn't anywhere near your level best. Actually its quite bad. I can't believe you are the same author who has written many a story that I enjoy. But I guess that sometimes you hit it out if the park, other times you dont. This one sure didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I didn’t like this story because it seemed completely illogical to me. I can’t imagine or believe any woman would put herself in the situation described in this story. The fumbling efforts of the husband to protect his son were laughable. I just can’t imagine what the author was thinking when he wrote this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How to deal with this bully...

...would have been to call the police. This guy was on a rampage, breaking bones, stealing, pushing a kid in front of a car(attempted murder?) Just for messing with the downs syndrome kid, and the Jewish kid, he would be slapped with a hate crime. For the wife to whore herself out seems kind of ridiculous, but I guess it makes for a better story on an erotic site than just calling the police and having him arrested. Your a great writer, and I like your stories though. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really!!!

What a disgusting story!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
If one way can't do it then another will do

Drastic measures for drastic time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid story!

She didn’t have to let him screw her to claim rape! She was just another cheating slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank Goodness...

For a Jewish mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nothing brave or clever about Xia. She's just another cheating cunt that emasculated her husband and her son. Sex was her weapon of choice to control both with her husband and the bully.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Just wrong

On every level AND written at a 6th grade level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1☆ -- Xia's answer to Bogner's bullying was a non-solution. She willingly allows the jerk to have sex with her and this solves one problem but creates others. Bognerr Sr. becomes a new potential threat. Jackie has to continue going to school, but if you think the bullying ends, that would be unlikely. William's friends would learn about the 'rape' and twisted as they are, would continue Jackie's mental bullying. They wouldn't hesitate to remind Jackie that his mom was a good screw and probably loved taking William's pounding. Xia's husband is another mental casualty. No husband is going to just accept what has happened to his wife. Matt is going to want payback. Many people go so far as to attack the rapist of their loved one right in the court room. Some have succeeded in killing them only to end one court action and start a new one. Bottom line, when a married woman gets raped her husband gets raped with her. Matt would be straining at his leash to kill William Bogner.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual, author, this story was well edited and written.

But, to my way of thinking, you missed the boat on this one. Wound-up writing a dud, that's pretty unrealistic, even for this so fucked-up, amoral culture and society we live, in America these days!

When you've got a school full of officials as weak-kneed and such terrified pussies, as this school, it winds-up, even they are afraid of the HS bullies, their passivist "do nothing" bullshit, helped spawn and create!

So nothing anyone else but police can do, will stop the bullying. This, even if Billy-boy and his two thug friends are arrested and locked up, other team members will step up to the plate as the new big dudes in school now, and be the new bullies!

Look at the total asshole B. Bogner's Dad was! No wonder his son is a 10 X's worse carbon copy stinking useless shit-head!

For Momma Xia to entrap Billy-boy and screw him the way she did, for the reasons she did, she only wound-up proving she thinks her husband and son are useless wimps! Making her as bad of another kind of dominatrix bully to them, as Billy-boy was!

However, I did think the way you wrote-out what Xia did to protect her son and get rid of the big bully so hurting her son, was a real interesting, very unique and cleaver story plot twist and spin! Though I didn't like to read it much. Made me want to puke!

I don't know, author, I think I'd have you think about going back through your plot sketch for this story, and find some other more plausible way for Matt the father, to stop Billy boy from his violent bullshit and then sue shit out of the school principal and staff and the district, or some such!

I realize when I was in school, so long ago now, it was a much different era, but we had to deal with bullies too! Wound-up, if us kids fought them and got our asses handed to us, if we got in a few good round-houses and bloodied the bullies up some, even though they beat us down, seems like they respected us trying and left us alone after that.

The times the bullies were too big and we couldn't fight them without getting hurt bad, when my Dad saw how badly they hurt us, when he confronted the assholes, they mouthed-off the same way to him I guess, that Billy-boy did Matt in this story.

But my Dad was 6'4" and at least 220 Lbs of solid hard-working hand laborer muscle, had been working like that for at least 20 years, and Dad being a WWII vet, knew how to fight!

The big HS bully got beat to within a hairs-breath of his life! Dad left nothing but a very bloody, broken-up mess of that senior high kid!

I do remember the last senior high bully who hurt me, when I was a skinny young preteen, Dad beat shit out of the kid, then used his combat knife and made sure that young punk asshole, never fathered any children he could fuck-up and make them worse an asshole as that kid was!

Another father in town, much smaller and shorter businessman, that the HS bully puke abusing his much younger kid, that Dad confronted the bully out behind the HS and when the boy swung on the father, the father used an old lobber heavy baseball bat and dropped that kid! Busted him up with it, smashed his balls, and when the kid cried-out in pain, calling him an SOB, Dad used the bat on the kids head!

It took 45 minutes for the old ambulances to get to that far out, to our hometown, and after they scraped the bloody kid off the ground and put him in the meat wagon, it took 45 minutes to get him back to nearest hospital.

The kids skull was seriously fractured and they fixed it, but he was in a Dr induced coma for a month, at least! They set the kids broken bones, ribs and doctored him up, but he walks with a serious limp and is still fucked-over physically, and is a little fucked-up mentally, to this day!

Back then, you didn't mess with, bully and really hurt young kids, if you was in HS! You bully young kids in our old rural hometown, well...many bullies bodies were found floating face-down in the middle of the creek, that flowed on one side of our little burg!

Oddly enough, when the county sheriffs deputies finally came out to investigate, when they found-out the dead had bullied and really hurt much smaller and younger kids, they didn't seem too have any further incentive to investigate much farther! Most of those deputies had young kids at home, too!

Never heard of any father or parent of a badly hurt child, from bullying at school, no matter what Dad did to the bullies, ever get arrested or jailed.

But that was a long time ago, in a different century, and a much different America, than we live in now.

I don't know, if I was in Matt the fathers shoes in this story, when I went to ER and saw what that HS bully punk had done to my much smaller and younger son, if I was Matt, I'd of confronted Billy-boy when he was at a rural park, or fishing way out in the sticks somewhere, and when the worthless young punk total asshole mouthed-off and threatened me or my kid again, and I heard he was going to treat my son worse, I'd of just pulled my .45 caliber pistol outta my jacket and shot Billy-boy right in the head! Planted two more rounds in his heart, to make sure some young cracker-jack ER Doc, didn't patch Billy-boy up somehow and bring the worthless shit back to life!

Xia fucking the punk and setting him up for a rape charge, that didn't work-out to stop the worthless punk from bullying them again, did it?

The useless punk goes to prison for rape, does his stretch and the day they let him out, he burns down Matt and Xia's former home, thinking he'd burn them alive, while still inside the house! Bet that was what Billy-boy was thinking. when he lit their former home up!

The other thing that didn't seem realistic to me, is the police response in all this story. The way you wrote this story, if the bully beat Jackie bloody at school and stuffed him head-first into a shit-can, police woulda found out who done it, and arrested Billy-boy and his punk cohorts, right then! When the DA prosecuting the bullies, found-out they beat Jackie down, in direct response to Dad Matt confronting Bill the evening before...Billy-boy nor the other two punks would've gotten out of jail, until they went to trial! Bet they would've been denied bail, as well! Too dangerous to everyone else living in that city, if police let them out of jail early!

Come on, we hear and see this happen in big city local nightly news, real often!

I think that woulda stopped the bullying on Jackie, and Xia would never have had to do what the story tells us she did, to take Billy the bully down!

Realistically, when Matt finally pieced together what his wife actually did to entrap and take Billy-boy out, I think he would've divorced her for cheating and so disrespecting him as a father...

I dunno...I think you need to rethink this story plot, make it more viable, by being realistic, and therefore, believable.

When you have that figured out, pull this story as posted here, completely revise it, and re-post it here, telling us itsthe new story version...Author...you have proven to us many stories, many times, you can write much better than this story reads! Sorry, only 3 stars...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

just dumb and dumber plot, story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Um I basically just bypassed the lat half of this story, what a sour twist

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a waste of a story. Woman turns whore and her little hubby is accepting of it. Must be a total idiot to buy the bullshit. She probably feels great for protecting her son. She would get to martyr herself after the divorce too.

Such a stupid stupid woman.

Boy tries to bully my son ( never happen, my son was over 6’ tall in the 8th grade and stopped at 6’ 8” and always knew to never bully someone weaker or smaller. Also to how to handle anyone that even tried to threaten him. First warn them off....if that didn’t stop them putting their head through a locker would. Fuck the woke school bullshit and zero tolerance of the useless school administrators. Home schooling is a better education then public ever thought of being. Without the stupid indoctrination they pull.

Never had an issue with the school officials while my kids were there. They knew me that their BS would end well for them if they pulled their shit with my kids.

The scariest thing the public school ever faces is a parent that is involved with what their kids are being taught and being active in warning them of the consequences if they detour from what is deemed acceptable to unbiased subjects and activities. When school activities pushed or tried my kids were told to leave the class and not participate in the deviations from acceptable curriculum. The school was informed of this in writing at beginning of each school and what the ramifications would be to the district if any derogatory action was ever taken against my kids.

This only occurred once when my kids left the school classroom when they tried to mandate a speech from a leader of a political party be played without the notification of the parents and also with out the ability of the leader of the opposite party to give a rebuttal. Their threat to fail any students that did not participate in the class failed miserably.

Oh how they climbed down their stance when over 70% of parents threatened to keep their kids at home if this was acted on. It went from mandatory to voluntary to being played after school to being available if requested by the students to being deemed not appropriate for minor kids without parent approval.

I guess they felt the loss of federal money due to only 30% attendance or less plus the guaranteed lawsuits to follow if continued was enough to understand that WE RAISE OUR CHILDREN AND YOU DON’T!

Never had another issues with the school after that.

Of course being able to have a group of attorneys available and the ability to release them on their bullshit didn’t hurt.

This CRT Bullshit would have never gotten started back then, and any school official who approved what basically is porn and woke agenda indoctrination to be allowed in an environment of minors without the knowledge of parents. Would not be yelled about at PTA or Board meeting. These assholes would be sued and criminally charged for their actions. With “zero tolerance” for any excuses or claiming they had no control over it. They would all be in jail at best or ruined to the point of never being allowed in a position to influence minors again at worst. The “legal” systems would allowed to deal these idiots first. If some woke judge or liberal tried to prevent the issue from being heard. Then fuck the “legal” system you had your shot. It would be time for the JUSTICE system to take over and make no mistake they are not even close the same thing. Nor are the penalties involved and sentences carried out.

But alas this all a moot point.....once the spotlight is turned onto these cockroaches they scatter and hide until they sneak out again. Only this time the light will never go out and their return to business as usual will never be allowed again stay in the sewer where you belong. The repercussions of trying to re infiltrate the system will be permanent.

It all boils down to one thing you cannot deal honorably with anyone or any group that has no honor.

They hide in the system for a reason, they are cowards and fear the actions that will occur if they are caught.

Well, they have been caught red handed and the woke bullshit they push is dying and hopefully their ilk with it.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

I don’t know I kinda liked it. Thanks.

jesterhjesterh5 months ago

Obviously thought provoking!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

How about a dad, a bully, an isolation. a black ski masked clad guy with a taser and an asp A punk kid that has trouble walking, a crushed left nut, several broken bones and a family is safe and protected? Seems much more simple and practical to me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous