All Comments on 'Taking Miss Brown Ch. 03'

by StillnessOfTheSun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hippiegirlhippiegirlalmost 15 years ago
Pregnant is NOT sexy

I really liked this story, up until the end where he starts boasting about knocking her up. Trust me, women do not find that sexy. It threw me right out of the story, which is why I gave it the mark I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy! Got me wanting it!

Lusty hot story! I, unlike the other commenter, was very turned on by the impregnation threat! (pregnancy IS sexy, after all, it is because of sex) Buckets of cum, yeah, bring it on, baby! Nothing hotter than imagining a super stud with large heavy balls spewing cum deep in my sucking cunt! Mmmmmm....Oh and where's the rest of your story? C'mon, there has to be a chapter 4, 5, etc.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT

What a hot, juicy read. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

All teachers should get this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot story

whens chapter 4 out i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not sexy

This story is not sexy at all, as it shows the graphic brutality of rape! I was not turned on. I was more repulsed by these words, and maybe that's how it should be. Thank you for such a realistic depiction of a horrible crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sounds another busy day for Margaret

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When, exactly???

At the end of this chapter, it states " to be continued.." but it's been almost eight years...and we're still waiting to read more...or is that all you have from us?

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Miss Brown will be bitch slapped by a black girl to fuck him harder until his pent up sperm floors her womb. Then she will be positioned to start licking her mistress's shaven pussy until face is flooded with copious amounts of cum. The broken white bitch is made to break up with her pencil sticked cock boyfriend via cell phone to the cheers of others and accept Elijah as her dominant boyfriend

Her Mistress takes her home where she will meet her parents and explain why their daughter gets C's on report card before made to strip and lay on Daddy's legs for an ass reddening spanking before bring made to profusely apologize to the mother by submissively licking her smelly, hairy pussy punctuated by flyswatter taps on the shoulders to motivate her to do a good job.

Next day, she is made to call in sick and make breakfast for the family while being fed their leftovers by Mistress as she submissively kneels belly still growling after being fed. After sending Daddy off to work with a very good fuck, she is made to take shower with Mistress and dry herself with Mistresses wet towel before licking her shaven cunt and sending her off to school with grades changed to A's. Elijah plays hooky to surprise her and the mother let's them fuck after taking credit card from her to buy groceries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think my wife needs to be fucked like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous