All Comments on 'Carol's Patch Job Ch. 01'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow that was a wild one...

Everything sounds off axis but lets give your creative abilities a chance to pull it all together. It sounds as if the three bitches were selling Janice the idea that Jim was cheating on her... Maybe they even believed it was happening but doing Marge's brother after the previous days conversation does not make much sense and if the kids are still living at home they could have walked in at any time!

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
Please No Three Strikes

Please let's not use the three strike system on cheating, once is cheating period,anyone can make it for a week or two or much longer if need be, with out having to cheat on there spouse,thats a sorry excuse,how can anyone claim cheating was an accident,lol ,an accident is something that happen's that you have no control over,period.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Dim witted characters won't help a story

What's up with the dim witted characters phenomenon? To me it's a no brainer - you put silly goofy or simply dumb characters at central junctions of your story and you expect it to help the story - how? A double ticket for free cheating to one's spouse makes much sense to every one right? Where did you scrape this wise man character from? Was the story supposed to be read as a parody? I did not get that impression from the overall tone of the chapter...

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting

A slapstick version of Loving Wife... but enjoyable if you have the proper spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

good story about a retarded man and his retarded family. the author proves even if you live in a fantasy world like him you can still function not very well as he shows by his fantasy story but passable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

Very Good start - what will the future bring ??

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep the whore will pay

Did she set him up or is she being st00pid and reacting to bad information??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what?

Just a bit confusing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Interesting

What a tangled web we weave...

On to ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

what an incomprehensible mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 * provisional

Reads like a TCM 1930's comedy, really takes a lot of concentration to get the speakers sorted with such a short intro, lots of potential. Jim is unbelievably good and kind and too forgiving - for cheaters the rule of thumb is not like baseball, it is 'stroke' and you are out. I'm waiting to see what happens next.

DHL

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Confusing . . .

Doesn't anyone understand the importance of proof-reading? This writing borders on the abominable. Just terrible writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago

This story is very disconnected to its title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending sentence in the final comment made it 5 Stars!

From another married man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

So far the story makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

How did Jim have so much to say about adultery, when he was almost delirious with 106 degrees of temperature?!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Jim

Jim didn't do it, but Marge did.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
ITS DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN EQUILIBRIUM

when your mind is not on the same channel. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You seriously need an editor. I have no idea what you were trying to say, besides something about cheating.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****That was weird, but entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Different

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

Whole story line did not make it.

Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Written by AI? Now, even a robot wouldn't write something this bad. I mean, Dad's burning up with fever, the daughter is amongst the three witches from Macbeth and her mother. She asks her delirious Pa about adultery, and we get a cross between a Papal Bull and Loving Wives manifesto. Whilst the premise is decent, the writing is indecent. To prospective writers out there, this is what a VERY rough first draft looks like. An editor can clean up this turd in the same manner as a good house flipper can rehab a crack house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous