All Comments on 'XLIII'

by kimbelina

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a lot more believable

This story seemed a lot more likely than the typical wife getting used by a group of men. Reading about her getting hot as she danced got me UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sounds

Like she is a paid whore now, not too sure I find that erotic. Done a few gangbangs and they are deffiently not erotic, just nasty and crude. Try one sometime, I don't think you will like it. Of course all the people from the party now have pictures of all this in their phones, hopefully she won't want a public office or any kind of fame, that would prove ackward.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 15 years ago
The other morons.....

are full of crap. This was a well written fantasy and I enjoyed it. These assholes need to learn that these are all fantasies and to keep their holier then thou opinions to themselves.

The story was well written and a wonderful fantasy to think about while stroking or diddling. Keep writing, Kim. I am a huge fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

This was a great story, definately got me going. I'm a fan now :) Don't listen to these other guys, its not real, they need to keep opinions like that to theirselves. Keep writing :P

SluttieSammieSluttieSammieabout 15 years ago
Jammy bitch lol

Loved it!! Guys its a fantasy but such a horny one x

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
I don't normally read group sex stories.

But I thought this was very well done. The premise of this story seems to be a single woman wants to have fun. Nothing wrong with that at all. At someone said this is far better than most wife group sex stories. No one got hurt and the woman in the story enjoyed her self as did the men. So good story all round well written as well. One last thing nice photo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

that just made my day right now i wish i was john

mrmojorisin1220mrmojorisin1220about 12 years ago
Had to say something

That story I actually read awhile back and have been looking for it forever. I really enjoy the setup and execution of it. The thought of her not going there for sex and then being seduced by herself and the men there is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Touchdown!

Great story - much better than a wife/GF story - working girl who turns them on. Loved it when they turned the game back on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous