All Comments on 'Swallowing My Friends Cum'

by corkscrewjohnny

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
our backgronds are so similar

our backgrounds are so similar, I too went all the way thru catholic school. I did try to suck my own cock but was never limber enough. I did wind up sucking my buddies cock one night when he passed out. He came a lot but never knew. Many years later I find myself wanting to repeat with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A similar but polar opposite experience

I'm pretty good-looking, well-built, 6'3", hairy chested, but hung like a chipmunk (smaller than guy in story). Played football in high school. When in the service, I would hit the bars with a buddy to pick up chicks. My buddy was pretty good-looking, though average build, and fairly well hung from what I could tell in the showers (never saw him hard). One night we got absolutely ripped and rented a cheap hotel room rather than go back to the base. Our room had only one bed. I immediately passed out and fell asleep. I woke up during the night with my buddy sucking me off. Pretended to be asleep and pretty soon came. I could tell he was masturbating also and he came soon after. He believed i was asleep and so never talked about it afterward. That was the only experience like that I ever had with a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmm

Naughty You are not a good friend taking advantage of someone who is drunk. One would have to be almost comatose not to become semi awake if ejaculating. Need to test this image through research that a drunk person may have a hard on involuntarily and ejaculate. Typically being drunk will lead to a level of erectile dsysfunction with the Vagus nerve.(causes the relaxation of the muscle and increased blood flow)not being particularly stimulated. I am very inclined to believe that there are a lot of Bullshitters out there who dont "wake up" when they have an ejaculation but conveniently keep quiet We arent talking nocturnal emissions here. Sorry not hellishingly erotic. Seems somewhat furtive or sly rather than kinky. Am I being full of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best kind of friend

Having a cocksucker for a best friend is obviousy a good thing, however a good friend should always return a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good work

Very nicely described and written, loved every part would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hand at the ready!

Lovely made me cum instantly! X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hott

Great story!! Reminds me of when I was a sophomore in highschool; my coach in gym class, huge black guy, made me stay after to run laps because I hadn't dressed out for the day. He ran with me and after running in the hot summer weather I got undressed and took a warm, long shower in the changing room. After I had soaped up, my coach joined me; his long 9inch black cock hung between his legs and he noticed me staring with a giant smirk on his face. He walked over to me and shoved my head into his cock! I could only take 5 inches but he forced his snake down my throat, gagging me, fucking my face roughly. I was sucking my coach's long, thick, mammoth dick for 30 minutes until he pulled my head into his crotch, with his strong hands behind my head, stopping me from lifting up, and jolted and spasmed 7 or 8 times, feeding me his gallon of thick, creamy, delicious cum. He then allowed me to pull away, rubbing his cock all over my lips and face, leaving me there on my knees, cum-covered as he pulled me up, he wouldn't let me clean myself up. I had to get dressed and as I was leaving he smacked my ass and said "that virgin hole is next". My fun and exciting experience would not have been so bad if my dad's black friend wasn't waiting to drive me home, as I climbed in his car, and had to sit in silence while he stared at my cum-covered face. His smile growing with his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hott!

Very hot! I love the cock, and its hard to find a cock to suck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i wish i would have been there to suck you off and taste your sweet cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
curiuos

I've been curious to suck a cock for a long time.

I hope I can fi nd the same courage as you.

sincerely\,

cocksucker by fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love cum

i love arousal and precum but a load of cum is really special

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cum

I sucked off my best friend in high school while to he was drunk and half-passed out.....we ended up in a 69 and I grabbed his silky hair and we both came a good pint in each others mouth.....hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SOOOOOO EROTIC !!!!!

Your story makes me want a cock----ANY cock to suck the cum from !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
im a married cocksucker

i started when i was 58 in a rest area tolet through a glory hole i was setting on the john in a stall and a guy came in the next stall there was a gloryhole between them he stood up after i peeked at his cock and stuck it through the hole it was hard i stroked it a bit than thought fuck it no one can see me so i took it in my mouth and dammmmmmmmmm it was so much better than i ever thought it would be in about 30 seconts he warned me he was about to cum but i couldnt stop and all of a sudden my mouth and throat were full of cum i kept swllowing till he stoped cumming than he ran out i never seen him but i was for ever hooked on cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cum lover

I love to eat my cum too but discovered the secret of how to a little late in life (53 now) wish I had known what I know now when I was a teen and could shoot powerful squirts, would have been amazing to feel cum squirting into my mouth, I am resigned to licking my cum off my hand these days, have learn to edge though so am able to cum without orgasm meaning I do get to eat a good amount in a session. Richard Auckland NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Know that feel

I read this, and couldn't help but notice how close our story's are. I'm 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 130 lb's. I'm recently 18, eat my own cum, and while it's still a work in progress suck the head of my cock. I also masturbate fantasizing about cock, and find woman attractive. I however drank with a friend, and when he passed out; the perfect chance, I passed it up. I really wanted to, but I was so afraid he would wake up and react badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

That is great. I love doing all that and more and have swallowed many loads of hot cum in the past 11 years sucking and milking hot cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot cum

what a lucky guy being able suck himself off ican only two to three squirts in my mouth the rest goes over my face.ps. it is still yummy.

lazarosmn69lazarosmn69over 10 years ago
u r lucky

It seems that you have been very lucky guy. I envy you for being able to do self-suck. I wish I could do that. You have also a lot of luck for haveing a friend like that one. Is it ok to do something like that witout the other person's consent - hell, NO. Would I do that - hell, YES. This story is my first favorite one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

when i was younger my girlfriend me and a mate went drinking we all got trashed and ended up at our house She was well randy and asked if she could fuck my mate. I watched the action but he only lasted about 2 mins .She complained that she had not cum herself and begged me to go down on her to finish her off. I had been drinking so had no worrys but when i started to lick her his cum was leaking out into my mouth , she must have known this as she came like a train after about 5 mins squirting the rest of his cum down my throat .The next day she said it was the best orgasm she had ever had knowing i was eating another guys cum from her is this wrong ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lucky you

I have tried many times to suck my own cock and have a mouthful of cum but end up laying on the bed with my legs over the top of my head but I do not get it all in so I have 3 good mates and I go and suck them all off and I get 3 loads of cum to swallow instead of 1 then if they want I go and lay on the bed face down and they then fuck me one at a time I love the feeling when there cocks swell up and I feel there spunk shoot up my ass what a great day spunk both ends I was 15 at the time I am BI since I was13

stormytimes2stormytimes2almost 10 years ago
great job

super hot , as a young teen 13 I learned to swallow my own cum , never could get low enough to suck my own dick, but I did swallow my brothers and cousin several times since,i have been that drunk before and have woke up naked where someone jacked me off during the night, I still enjoy sucking a cock and enjoy being bi, keep writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cum treat

good for freindship and entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

I was a shy boy my 13th summer and the slightly older boy that lived up the street had some of the same interests as me, motorcycles and girls etc, so we started hanging out toegether. one day as our interest in motorcycles had waned a bit we were looking through girly magazines and he became really excited and seated at the table he asked me if I had ever jacked off. I ansewered in the affermative and he said nothing but prceeded to undo his pants and pulled out his cock and started stroking it. I could see nothing as i was seated on the other side of the table but knew what he was doing. In my mind I wanted to see his cock but said nothing as in those days being a homo was curse so vile that even your mother would hate you for it and understand i did want to fuck girls at the same time. after a few minutes he stood and said his cock felt like a stick of baloney, I could now see it and it looked good about six or seven inches long with a head that was larger than the base circumfrance, his balls hung nicely and loosely as it was a hot summer day and this was before air conditioning, he had dark hair around his cock and balls and I was jealous as i had none and my cock was only four inches long hard. he walked towards me and said something about how good it would be to fuck one of the local girls we both knew, I sort of heard him but was looking and thinking about his cock. i was seated in a chair and he was standing about a foot away from me I boldly reached out and grabed his cock, he recoiled in surprise and looked at me and said stop but kept stroking it. I reached out again and touched his cock and he pulled back again but said nothing. I immedaitley took hold of it again and his own hand stoped stroking it and he let me start stroking it. neither of us said anything for a few minutes as we both enjoyed this new found sensation. he then suggested we go to his bed and I could play with his cock as much as i wanted, we went upstairs to his bed and he got completely naked and so did i and laid down on the bed side by side. I took his cock in my hand and played with it to my hearts content. I twirled his foreskin around the head and savored the silky smoothness of the skin on his shaft as i played with his balls he was laying there in bliss and i got my head close to his cock and could smell the muskiness of it, I must admit i was somewhat afraid of my next move as I knew even then it would brand me forever and I wasn.t entirely sure I could trust him. I parted my lips slightly and slid his dick into my mouth, as the head disappeared between my lips i heard him moan in pleasure. I sucked and enjoyed the taste of his cock and precum. at this point you must remember I was a novice and just continued to suck his dick while bobing my head up and down his dick, he didn,t seem to mind that i didn,t know what I was doing he just layed there and enjoyed it. soon he started to moan with pleasure and his pelvic thrusts intensified a little and then all of the sudden I felt the first shot of cum and then again and again and again. Here I must tell you I had already tasted cum, my own by jacking off and licking up my own load from a table top or any other flat clean surface that was handy. I savored the taste of his cum in my mouth and swallowed it greedily. then I took each of his balls into my mouth and sucked on them gently then we layed back and I let him wallow in the afterglow, soon he looked at me and said what if someone finds out. I answered we should both keep quiet about it and no one will ever know and it will be great for both of us to have each other for sex. He pondered that for a few minutes and said ok then he reached over and started to stroke my cock and quick as a wink he bent over and took my cock into his mouth and sucked me, I layed back and was in heaven, i let him suck me until i pumped a load of cum in his mouth and he swallowed it. this memory is so great and him and i continued to suck each other for about four years them circumstances changed and we went our separate ways. by then girls came into my life and that was the end of my cock sucking but I still fantisized about it and now more than fortyfive years later i want to suck a cock again

frank12345678frank12345678over 9 years ago
Very hot!

The last comment (the long one about friends blowing each other) was so hot. I would love to let you blow me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sucking and swallowing after my sacrements

I too grew up as a catholic girl in an upper class neighborhood in the midwest.my parents went along with our parish teachings and stressed purity and abstinence before marriage.Since i was never baptized as a baby due to a number of reasons,my parents decided to baptize me when i was 14.i was innocent and naive,never having been kissed or even harrdly had any close contact with boys.my friends had mostly told me about boys and what they do how they act.So it was only natural that i be baptized at easter vigil and wear all white.my parents bought me the traditional,white,poofy,above the knees baptism dress with a matching bonnet,lace anklets and white mary jane shoes.the morning of my baptism,they put a cloth diaper and plastic pants on me with an under shirt,then the rest of the outfit.i felt like a baby!At my party later on,the neighbor boy who was 16 and whom i kind of liked,came over and saw me in my out fit and started talking to me and told me how cute i looked.i was flattered! we talked for a while more,then went to his house and his parents were gone and we started kissing! my mind was all in a tither and i was lost in the moment.next thing i knew,he had his hand under my dress and the back of my diaper and plastic pants and was rubbing his hand over them.next thing i knew he had my dress unzipped and pulled it off of me and i stood there in my undershirt,diaper and plastic pants and bonnet.his pants were undone all ready and he pulled them down and then pushed me to my knees and took out his penis and stuck it in my mouth and started thrusting his hips back and forth,then he stopped and took my head in both hands and started pushing my head back and forth.i was gagging some and trying to concentrate,but he was in control.a few minutes he stopped and let out a moan and held my head still as he shot his full load into my mouth.it was awful! I gagged and he held his hand over my mouth and tipped my head back and forced me to swallow it all! A year later,at 15 i made my First holy communion and my parents made me wear my baptism diaper and plastic pants again under my communion dress, and the neighbor boy came over and this time i knew what he wanted and sucked him off again and swallowed his load.my parents thought that by making me wear the diaper and plastic pants for both sacrements,that i would be more pure and innocent,but it wasnt the case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When I was in Junior High and High School (40 yrs. ago) everyone knew that I did gay things, but no one ever bothered me about it. In fact I had 3 friends who would sleep over regularly and either I would suck them off, or we'd have sex together.

Then guys started to ask me if they could come over to my house for me to 'help' them with their homework or some other line. Over my school years there were about 15 or 20 guys who would sleep over and I had fantastic sex with them, sucking them off or them fucking me or me fucking them. Best years of my sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There is nothing so hot as sucking a man off and swallowing his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To suck cock and also suck your own cock, how hot is that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

This story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should I do this when I have the chance?

This story has made me want to try this, I'm going on a trip with my friend and I'm thinking of trying to do this, I'm not gay but I have seen his dick, it's small but it's enough to suck on well I would have thought anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

All I did was wank all the way through reading this, it really turned me on and I'm pissed that my freind quit the trip so I have no chance of sucking his dick now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suck my cock

I used to suck my own cock too. It made me cum like a fountain! I never ate it, but it sure was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yum

OMG I have never tasted another guy's cum before but this story makes me want to suck cock and enjoy some wonderful cum1516

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awakened

i was over at my friends house we had on previous occasions jerked each other off but that was as far as it went he said i could sleep over so i got into bed naked and was slowly falling asleep when i felt a warm and wet sensation pumping up and down my cock i opened my eyes he was sucking my cock like a champ what are u doing i asked he simply moaned i said oh baby i love it told him to continue i started moaning loudly announcing i was ready to shoot my cream he held on for dear life as i started to spew my cock cream he kept swallowing groaning at the heavy semen i continued to spurt in his mouth and finally licked me clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eating cum

I could never suck my own cock , but I could lick it - being very flexible in my teens I set about trying to suck myself - only once managing to get the head in my mouth .. Undeterred I persevered and found I could comfortably lick the head and taste my precum ... I was in heaven as I felt my cum boiling up my cock and was rewarded with a huge watery load ( most of which went on my face , but some in my mouth too ) ... I practised for weeks , getting quite a few facials

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum eating

I love eating cum. I love to swallow a big load from a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Friends condom

I found my friend Bills used condom, i had to taste it, it was so sweet. then I put on the condom and masturbated, best orgasm I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eating friends cum

At boarding school there was a gorgeous boy named Harry. I would go into his room when he left for breakfast and get his underewar from last night; they usually had a fresh load of cum in them, i;d lick it out, go to my room and jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
eating own cum

have always ate my own cum it turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ready

I think I'm ready for the local glory hole. Can't wait any longer. Yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wanna suck a cock so bad

I need to suck my first cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I often wonder why gay guys like cum so much. I have sub friends that I let suck my dick, and they're so happy when I feed them a load of cum.. They always ask for more and want me to come back to feed them over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a friend tell me he thought his roommate was queer because he suspected the roommate sucked my friend’s cock while he was asleep. I told him I didn’t think anyone could sleep through a blow job. I suggested that I’d suck his dick while he slept to prove my point. He woke up every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need to taste another man's cum badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was sleeping head to toe with a friend once on a sleepover. In the early morning we both moved down onto each other's semi hard erections. Both of us are uncut and it was wonderful to pull his foreskin down as he became rock hard and came all over my face. I came immediately into his mouth and he swallowed the lot. Later that day we jerked off into a glass of water and shared the cocktail together. It was slightly bitter but the long strings of my white sperm mixed with his cum was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My friend and I are both uncut. At least that is what I discovered one night watching a sex scene on tv. He said wouldn't it be interesting if we watched each other jerk off. I was reticent but as he unzipped I found myself following. We sat in our underwear observing the outline of each other's semi erection. My foreskin had already retracted and I decided to start first. He took his semi hard dick out but the foreskin was still intact. I couldn't resist pulling it down for him but it was very tight and his plumb head emerged suddenly. I jerked him off slowly and he came quickly with thick white cum bubbling out of his dick hole like lava. It seemed to go on for ages and the smell and sight of his thick cum brought me to an orgasm so powerful that I shot 3 jets of white cum into the air. We laughed, waited an hour and gave each other a blowjob. With a glass of warm water handy we ejaculated into the water to watch the thick white ropes of my sperm chase around before settling. His sperm was more of a cream colour but like mine soon settled to the bottom too. A quick stir and it was the best nightcap to share. An evening of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Message me please. greatbj365@gmail

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never sucked cock in my youth but I did have some great mutual masturbation sessions with a neighbor. He was 15 I was 14. I loved his cut dick and big hairy balls and how much he would cum. I loved getting on his bed with him and sitting between his spread legs, playing with his big balls and stroking him until he spewed his cum all over his stomach and sometimes on his face and headboard. I remember really loving watching his powerful squirts and feeling the warm cum run down my hand and the stickiness of it. I also loved the smell of his cum as we wiped it up with paper towels. He also liked to jerk me off but I did not cum as much as he did. Very good memories of those naked encounters 46 years ago. Those naked jerk off sessions were my first sexual experiences with another person. They left a strong lasting positive impression of the pleasure one can have between two people and is a major reason why I consider myself bisexual today. Because of those jerk off sessions which lasted a couple of years I always noticed my friends cocks in the change room during gym and had many thoughts of trying stuff with them too. I still remember to this day who was cut, who was uncut etc. I never acted on any of the sexual urges as I discovered the joy of sex with women. However, I do have same sex fantasies while masturbating and to suck a cock to completion is on my bucket list. Good story had me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story reminded me of sucking of my mate when we were 16 loved the taste of his cum too swallowed loads over summer 1999 his ass tasted pretty good too lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love spraying my face too. Even at age 65. I wish I did another at point in my life. I'm wanting for my best friend to allow me to suck him off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous