All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife'

by jomomma141

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Isn't it? how married women who cheat on their husbands absolutely LOVE to be slutty? Oh, how I love to fuck married women... Very good story..........though they did seem to accomplish a lot that first time together sharing the pleasures of the flesh.... Chapter 2 will be in order.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who are you a marriage councillar?

What is it with all these stories of pastors wives not gettting any? Despite waht readers think churchmans wives probably get it more than most married men. So your story abotu a church woman going bad is nonsense. And of course you have the morals of an alley cat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thats how.!

That is how I ended up in bed with my Pastors wife as he was always busy and had no time for her and when he did it was wham bam TYM.!! So I ended up with several Churches and blessed with numerous religious women at my beckon call. Your story was great - but my sex life is better. Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag more or less. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Church women do go "bad", I'm one of those who did

While this story is vile crap that probably took about 5 minutes to write, I'd just like to respond to the reader who said that church women don't go "bad". That's not true, because I did. I was a considerably overweight,shy 19 year old when I moved out of my parents' house in 1996, and I had been a very sheltered girl who was even scared to buy a Slayer album for fear that my soul may be possessed by it. (I was Catholic and had been told to stay away from heavy metal music, because of the occultism, sex and the violence) I had had sex only twice, and my mother found out and punshed me severely. Anyway, when I moved out on my own, I went crazy and laid any guy who even bought me a drink in a bar due to my belief that my size and my shyness made me not exactly perfect dating material. And a lot of my religious friends ended up like me, too. I am now married, but I just posted this to say that church girls can be just as promiscuous as girls who don't attend church and don't think they can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the Woman from Idaho?

I meant no disrespect to you or any body else. i will point out that in school in the UK I dated a catholic girl and apart from her parents being overbearing she was very happy for me to go 'all the way' with her. My curent wife went to an all girls catholic bording school. And trust me you should have seen her parents face when she told them she was moving into my house after just three weeks of me knowing her! and that was twenty years ago! So as I said I'm sorry if I said anything to upset you. I just think that a real pastors wife would probably tell this prick where to get off. of course I might be wrong. I still don't like the story though. One last thing, I hope you are enjoying your marriage to it's fullest. I know my wife and I certainly are.

marine55rickmarine55rickabout 15 years ago
A good story!

Thanks for taking the time to write this story and share it with us as I found it to be very enjoyable. I write about my true life experiences from time to time and post them here on Literotica and have batted around about writing a couple of them that deal with "church-women", Christian girls, etc, but have held off doing so thus far. Why, I do not know. Perhaps out of respect for the Faith itself and not wishing to sully it anymore than I have in my life. But, now I am thinking that perhaps i should put finger to keyboard and let 'er rip. But I digress...

Great story and I am looking forward to reading chapter 2!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Make her preggie....

Very hot. Maybe she wanted to have a baby, anybody's baby, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Knew some wives

Some folks are mighty naive. I knew three preachers' wives. I had all of them. They of them were very hot and horny. One of them had over 10 men in the time that I knew her. She was so hot. She was an exhibitionist, and was never satisfied sexually. She loved attention from men, and she loved how she turned men on. Even though her husband gave her loads of sex, she always wanted more. She was a nympho.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Please don't forget the Pastor

Very enjoyable read. We all like to think of wives having affairs with studs sporting big dicks. I hope she manages to get the Pastor more interested in sex as a woman like this needs to be looked after. I will say a prayer for both him and her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Um

Not very believable. A pastors wife taking it in the barn door on the first try, nope

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great teacher

I think this could really happen most pasters wifes don't get enough cock we had a friend from new jersey that said her husband thought sex was only to have children but in college she had boy friends that ate her fucked her in the ass andshe sucked their cocks and she missed it but as CBluck would have it he was transferred before I got to help her as always I am ready to help a friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hair

I don't know why it was such an obsession to have to shave her pubic hair. A hairy woman "down there" is beautiful. Who wants a childish-looking woman? I have had a couple of pastors' wives, and they had a lot of nice hair. I enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
All these liars

You sure did bring out the.liars in droves. Trying to too your bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's not only Pastor's wives

It's not only Pastor's wives who want to have sex with others. Pastor's like to fuck members of their congregation. I know as I let my pastor fuck me. I was married but only because my husband knocked me up and I thought it was the right thing for a high school girl to do. I wasn't in love with him but he was OK. After a few years of marriage, we moved to California. I had worked so he could finish college but I reenrolled in college to better myself. I was considerably older than most of the students and i was active in the church choir. The Pastor was also the hour director so we spent many hours in rehearsal. Occasionally, he would have me stay late to work on a particular piece. I didn't think much of it. We would talk about a lot of things, including my marriage. He knew I was unhappy. He was kind and gentle and I thought he cared about me. one evening, he kissed me and told me I was beautiful. Before I knew it, he was fucking me. WE continued to fuck for at least 6 months. I had not thought about cheating on my husband but it just felt wonderful. I was being told that I was beautiful, smart and wonderful. I then started fucking some of the college kids. I was at least 10 to 12 years older than many of them but I didn't care. i would flirt with them and let them flirt with me. Let one of the kids take me to his dorm room and ended up making him cum before I could get his cock out of his pants. I think I fucked 5 or 6 classmates or whoever asked me to fuck.

Later in life, I didn't change. I'd give up my pussy to black guys, white guys or anyone who took me out. i love my current husband and we still have a great sex life at 70. He knows all about my younger life and still gets turned on when we talk about it. He still tells me that he'd like to watch a nice black cock disappearing into my white pussy. I'm past that part of my life but I still enjoy sucking his cock and swallowing his load. He introduced me to anal when we first started dating and after he broke me in, I didn't mind it. He's the only one who has ever fucked my ass and I still enjoy it occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a story

I learned something new with your experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I assfucked my Aunt... my mother's sister by accident

I was living with my Uncle and Aunt and my Aunt was a bitch but she had one hell of a body. My Uncle put up with her shit but I didn't take any of her shit so we had some nasty arguments. My Uncle was gone a lot, to stay away from her so I was trapped but little did she know, how she was going to get the best of it. One morning, we were arguing and she made the mistake of trying to slap me. I caught her hand, took her down onto the couch. All she was wearing was a thin house coat and, when it ripped open, her tits and cunt were on full display. I got her housecoat off and took my clothes off and forced her down on the couch. When I got my cock into her pussy, I ended up fucking her and coming inside of her. She had a super tight pussy so I told her that I was going to fuck her again. I was behind her, as she tried to get away and I drove my cock up into her tight cunt, held her hips and started putting the meat to her. She was starting to fuck me back when I took a stroke that was too long and my cock came out of her. She tried to get away again so I punched my cock forward and that's when I hit her pooper and buried about half of my come coated cock in her ass. She let out a scream that should have broken the windows and was wiggling like crazy to get me out of her ass so I pushed and pulled (fucked) until my cock was buried in her ass and then I fucked my come into her ass. She never told my Uncle so I fucked her pussy all the time after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot

As a "man of the cloth", I would like to fuck other men's wives who need a good fucking. Sure, I have my faith, but my cock wants pussy all the time.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Been done over and over till is now just a joke. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was hot,and trust me,pastors wives do cheat on their husbands,I mean come on,who can say getting laid by the same cock till death is enough. All women crave fresh cock,including pastors wives. The only thing the writer of this story didn't do was titty fuck this woman,and cum on her tits.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You ruined it all by goin ANAL...... Home Run CALLED BACK!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomomma141@jomomma141
163 Followers
Not everyone will like every story. All I ask is for you to be kind in your evaluations. Be constructive, not nasty. Thank you

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES