All Comments on 'Massage Therapist Experience'

by zipper694u

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bigshotbobbbbigshotbobbbabout 15 years ago
Massage Therapist

I'll never look at my massage therapist the same again. I too have fantasies of touching her and letting her see ALL of me. Great story! I'll probably read it again and again.

HomoudontHomoudontabout 14 years ago
thanks

Thanks for the story.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
A little dry

This might have worked better if you'd substituted dialogue for the lengthy 'he said, I said' passages, which read a little like a police statement. The ending was a bit abrupt, too; even if one of her clients didn't cross the line and either persuade her to bring them to orgasm or stroke her through her panties so she did, perhaps she could have expanded upon her fantasy of this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

I have the cutest masseuse that show me every kindness you describe, but never a release. Yet her touch is so gentle and loving (?) and her manner so forgiving an non judgmental, I feel like a million dollars and I tip her well. I offered to reciprocate the massage she gives me, and she usually let me massage her hands for a few minutes and I am sure she enjoy it as much as I do. I am not married, and although she remains strictly within the law, just the feeling of empathy and kindness is the highlight of my week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my massage

I touched my massage therapist's leg and immediately apologized. I did not mean to do it. During my last massage I was really hurting. She is so good she always finds the hot spots. I once had a small erection, I have ed. I was embarrassed but she didn't rebuke me. This makes me comfortable to ask for a new appointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So is this a real story ?

Just wondering if this is a real life story or just a fantasy ?? I see a nice massage therapist and she is very kind and her touch is amazingly relaxing. While she never touches me inappropriately I have noticed that she spends some good time running my thighs. This has led to me ejaculating at three different occasions. She never seems bothered or comments about it. I notice that as soon as I released she would move away to another part as if she is telling me mission accomplished.

I never speak to her about it but I would l love if she would make some more accidental touches to other parts ! Am I imaging this or can she be really giving me a message that she is ok with touching more of me ?

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years ago
Accurate

Back when very young I worked in a spa, doing the cleanup work, hot tubs, things like that. Eventually I ended up doing a few massages, mostly when someone didn't show up to work. That started by accident when an older lady asked for me, so the owner let me try.

Over my 4 years of college, I must have done hundreds of rubdowns, the extra cash helped pay my bills. I only did women though, and I discovered just how naughty housewives can be in that situation. I actually learned a lot about how women respond, and it was a very good time in my life.

I still do a few rare ones, just with friends. Since I am 70 now, the old back doesn't hold up well so the 90 minute to 2 hour sessions are out of the question.

Trust me when I say some females in their later years are still naughty, my wife Debra is a fine example. . This story reads pretty much truth, just the way it is out there.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best read in ages!

Fantastic, I so want to go for a relaxing massage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

I need a massage therapist like you. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. I have done everything she wrote about and enjoyed every minute of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous