All Comments on 'He Has Her Ravished'

by His_bitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

I never thought some stranger who knows where would write something that fulfills everything in my checklist. This is a good short read! I love it! I read this 3 years ago and come back again cause that's how much I love it!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Why does Roy take Allie( his virgin girlfriend whom he had kidnapped and raped in every possible way by a friend,coz she had kissed a stranger)back? letting go of the income backup of a sexy and pretty,working live in girlfriend too tough for wimpy,wussy

She awoke clothed,cleaned and sore...in her apartment comfortably tucked in bed?!;))was this the one she shared with Roy?!;))...her boyfriend who thought,teaching her a lesson for kissing another.... was loaning her out to a mysterious friend for overall rape after that friend kidnapped her while returning from work?!;))

So why does Roy take her back?! ;)) letting go of the income backup of a sexy working live in girlfriend Allie, too tough for wimpy wussy boy?!;)) Or he assumes everything is easily forgiven and forgotten from Allie's side too....even though he got her cherries popped by a third party through her kidnap and rape arranged by him?!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@WanderingDipsy

What was the point of your long, incoherent, poorly written rant? The story never says that the boyfriend took her back.

His_bitchHis_bitchover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

Thanks anonymous for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well the story dont rate rating it aint about sex its about rape and torture. roy dont deserve allie. He deserves along with his accomplish castration then left to bleed to death slowly

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuckin whore. That’s what she deserved. Should have beaten her into a coma. No sympathy for whores who cheat. The same goes for men. If a guy cheats he deserves the same as her. The story would have been better if that basement was the last thing she ever saw. If you didn’t go in that direction then some serious torture should have been employed. Now that would have been great! The torture used wasn’t strong enough but the excitement was okay. A true gang rape over the course of a few days with 5 or 6 violent sex offender's who were released from prison after serving serious jail time, all with some kind of STD to share with the bitch. When they finished you could have had them all tee off on the slut with a broom handle. Now that’s entertainment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHis_bitch@His_bitch
85 Followers
Im on Fansly and OnlyFans now too, come check me out, and subscribe for custom content. https://fans.ly/onlyblondealex or https://onlyfans.com/onlyblondealex I'm a nympho at heart with a sex drive that wears out most men, so I've started writing stories about my fantasies. ...