All Comments on 'White Mistress & Her Black Slaves'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Bull Shit

I am Samuelx! I am a complete jerk! I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life! THE ABOVE IS WHAT SAMUELx should write on Literotica.com. Yes, I cut and pasted my comments just like Samuelx does his so-called writing! I will stop submitting these comments when Samuelx stops submitting his junk to Literotica.com!

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Review Editor

Is there any prospect that a review editor may skim submissions before they see the light of day. Literotica is a great site. Words turn me on more than pictures or mechanistic vids.

This is the third story I have read in order to give the writer chance. He obviously has a lot of time on his hands.Start running and reducing food intake and with the weight loss you may score with someone who is not a two ton tessie . If you get busy you will write less

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...