All Comments on 'Building a Better Jessica Ch. 04'

by DeeperDown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
continue

don't let it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Waiting on part 5!

Loved it.. showing some great potential here!

Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story Keep it Going

Waiting anxiously for #5. Maybe she could get an implant that can be remote controlled to make her orgasm instantly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh god

OMG I want to be Jessica. Please please continue it definitly is a keeper.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Please dont leave it here! it's sooo hot!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
Hot

Oh my god, don't stop now! This transformation story is so hot! I want to read the final results! I hope she ends up back with her boyfriend, but I can also see her sold to a high end brothel. What I don't want to see is her sold to a single man other than her boyfriend.

hisculiphisculipalmost 15 years ago
please continue

this is great so far, can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please

Please don't let this end here. You have created such a wonderful beginning, and have an obvious talent for drawing the reader into the story. I hope to read many more chapters.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Going well, great story.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
I've finished four chapters and

am looking forward to the final two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep her edged.

I like where this story's going. The idea of a transformed Jessica being continually exposed to porn, bound and horny as hell is delightful. I haven't read the next chapter, but I truly hope that the hole in her seat is made for a powerful piston-dildo that is going to fuck her out of her mind. (assuming she is actually allowed an orgasm, it should be unrelenting and mechanical------frankly, I'd keep her desperate and stimulated for a few days or weeks more, until her entire being is dedicated beyond all reason to having a climax----get her to agree to the most degrading acts imaginable in an exchange) ....but that's where I'd go with it, so I look forward to seeing Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, at least she is getting an IV to help with her staying hydrated. I still wonder when they are going to feed her. I do hope that although this story has been around a little over ten years that she is able to go back to her old life instead of ending up as a sex-crazed bimbo being loaned out by some master. She could even end up really giving her husband a real thrill with her new found functions as a slut and maybe he will loan her out. We may even find out that he was the one that may buy her later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous