All Comments on 'Mactan'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gbaron64gbaron64about 15 years ago
I can relate

Really enjoyed the tale. I spent time at Clark AB in 1968 through 69. For all that read this storey and don't believe it's possible. Believe me it is. Although the price of a "bar fine" had gone up to 25 pesos (about $5). The women were beautiful,exotic and eager to please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice Story

Nice story, well written. I have been to Mactan and it's a beautiful little corner of the world. I was also warned to keep away from downtown Cebu but the surrounding areas are great. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I remember those days

Stories like these remind me of my time in the Phillipines so much.I remembered a Sgt. telling me about Filipina women,saying that they had the name LBFM.I had to ask what that meant.He said it means "Little Brown Fucking Machines".I tell you they lived up to that billing.Woooooohoo.All day and all night if you felt like it.Man,i miss those days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LBFM!!!!

Oh Yeah this is what I remember of my fine ass Fillipina girlfriend. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mactan

Not only can I relate to the story, I have been to Mactan, Lapu Lapu and Cebu. I stayed at the Magellan Hotel before it burned down. I could have been the Flight engineer on the C 124 you flew on. I made so many trips across the Pacific, including the stop at Wake. The only bar on the island back then was the "drifters Reef" . The Sharks at Wake was nic named "Mag Check Charlie" as they would wait on the run-up end of the runway and if they noticed an excessive mag drop they would go to the departure end and wait for you to attempt take-off. Filipinas were made for lovin' . I sure miss them..

Baba8Baba8almost 15 years ago
oh yeah---more PI stories

i can't believe you let them fly you off Mactan. well written, you described the perfect island paradise for drinking, sex and brigandage. i think you sugar coated it for the gentle readers who haven't been there. lets hear more, like---have you really eaten the "bad luck balute"

or how about that trip to Pagsanjan Falls----good shot enjoyed everything including the ride.--

Baba8Baba8almost 15 years ago
oh yeah---more PI stories

i can't believe you let them fly you off Mactan. well written, you described the perfect island paradise for drinking, sex and brigandage. i think you sugar coated it for the gentle readers who haven't been there. lets hear more, like---have you really eaten the "bad luck balute"

or how about that trip to Pagsanjan Falls----good shot enjoyed everything including the ride.--

5korpio5korpioover 13 years ago
Nice!

Makes me want to join the military, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All true, you dirty Cebu soldier!!

Americans on Cebu full of sex energy and all understood! Open for full mouth relief of all!!

texcavemantexcavemanover 8 years ago
my time in PI

I spent roughly 17 months in PI from all of 68 to Spring of 69. Most of my tour was at Clark Air Base and about 4 months tdy on a tiny island called Lubang on top of a mountain at an AC&W site called Gozar. Gozar belonged to the Philippines AF but existed via Uncle Sam.

Clark was "hosted" by Angeles City. It was 24 hours of beer and pussy until some cpt was killed in a bar/whore house, then curfew kicked in from 2300 to 0700.

My tdy at Gozar/Lubang was exact opposite to Clark and Angeles.

We were 4 USAF, 2 officers and 2 enlisted. We had a Filipino cook 6 days a week. He visited his fiance on day off. It would be Ramon, grandma, and fiance where ever they went. Nothing like bar towns around US bases which I did manage to return to visit 2x ...lol

obtw, look up Angeles City and Olangapo on net and it appears those areas are still filled with bar girls to party with.

Lubang claim to fame is where last WW2 Japanese soldier surrendered at in 1972. I left there 1969, he was wandering our island taking occasional shots at natives. I was never shot at or saw him. Once again, goto internet and look up Lubang Island and read about him, interesting story.

texcavemantexcavemanover 8 years ago
Oops

I left out important fact about being on Lubang with Japanese soldier still at war with USA.

Notice I was in USAF (US Air Force). I/we did NOT have any weapons and we did not know that much or worry about the potential dangers the Japanese soldier presented. I was shocked when i discovered the realities just a few years ago when I did the internet search on Lubang and Gozar....which shut down once US military left PI.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Been there

Been there done that, but it was Subic Bay and Olongapo. Young Marine on his first TDY from DaNang. Her name was Teresa, beautiful, full bodied with big tits. Teenager just like me and we tried to fuck our selves to death. I often wonder what happened to her in my now old age. Thanks for the memoires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous