All Comments on 'All About Women'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanabout 15 years ago
A Happy Man

knows the reason for his happiness and treasures it. He may stumble around trying to tell others what makes him happy, and I applaud your effort. Thank you, 2Xwidderwoman

Baba8Baba8over 14 years ago
woman are crazy-men are stupid

farting---feed women apples, honey and popcorn. then when they fart you will like it. it does cause one problem, bad case of dry eye.

men are stupid----come home drunk after a hard night of dart-shooting, face the next day with the hangover from hell. explain it to your woman by admitting "I'am stupid" they will fix you up a nice greasy breakfast and wiggle your tiny pecker and tell it sweet lies. another reason we are stupid we like women and we know they are crazy. Its that yinyang 69 thing about balance. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the best about ladies

this is the best article i ve read about ladies so far on the internet so far. it is entertaning educative. it also provide thought for observation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Informative~

Lol. Good stuff. I love how you assume we(men) all go home to play pool and drink beer.....cuz we all totally do! Particularity like the bit about crocodile infested water, because again i totally would do it for the prize!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullseye!

You are absolutely, 100%, beyond a shadow of doubt correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously, accurately, depressingly true.

I rest my case, but I'm sure she'll tell me to move it before I go to bed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous