All Comments on 'My Weekend with Jake'

by j3zza

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

I loved it..great build up...can't wait to read more

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildabout 15 years ago
Mmmm...

Mmmm...tasty. Just as steamy as you want to be. Where are my cigarettes? The rendezvous does continue, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Encore

Erotically HOT

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkabout 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

The story was incredibly HOT as always! I enjoy reading your work very much. I am dripping with excitement for the next installment of this series, and I do hope there is more to come!!!

MoreRudeThanYouMoreRudeThanYoualmost 15 years ago
Wow

Absolutely amazing writing. I'm very, very impressed by your style, so simple and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful example of erotic writing. Characters feel real, an amazing feat in so short a story, and the adult angles covered with incredibly hot descriptions. Great talent as both an author of erotic lit and mainstream lit as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

WOW- that's all I can say. I loved this story so much, especially the changes in time: starting with the now, then explaining how they came there and afterwards going back to the present. Excellent writing, your style is amazing. The characters feel very real. Here is wishing you find the time to write a sequel- the two deserve it ;) Thanks, and now I'm on to read your other stories.

bhurrybhurryover 14 years ago
wonderful

YES. Oh yes, Oh Yes. now I will dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

That was an amazing story. The detail was incredible. I could picture everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

You have lived my fantasy. For years, I have had this exact dream but have not yet lived it. Maybe some day I'll find my Jake. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story! I could feel the mood of the encounter, the passion, and the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Great start. Hope you continue this hot story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 8 years ago
Another First

"... gently washing away our passion ..."

Maybe it washes away their anticipation but 'passion' ... I hope is still there. At least you follow with 'gathering strength' but 'passion' was the one greatest word in the entire script; just in the wrong place. The next best achievement is the maturity in your writing, the passion for sure, and the care and attention given to each other but the romance isn't 'mush' - it's comfortably masculine with the right hint of a pending commitment. Thanks for sharing what several of us have honestly experienced. In my case it was a blessing I never expected. When I met my favorite author, with sincere expectations of discussing his published writing experiences on our first face-to-face meeting, I was met at the door with a bear hug and a well-remembered, most passion-filled kiss. The 'welcoming' conversation didn't occur for another 3 hours or more. That was almost a decade ago. I'm still living, and remembering many loving chapters since then.

Since this the first I've read of your works, I pray I'll find more to understand what Jake thinks, how the weekend ends, and the rest of their life together ... It Does Continue.

Tony Clarke writing to 'j3zza'

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

What a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous