All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 03'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
I'm going to need a scorecard to keep track

of all the players here! This is something of a smorgasbord as there is a little of a lot of different things. Story has connected well and I'm still wondering who's going to end up with whom. Some interesting parts when some of the players realized or even commented on "not doing that with my partner" The ever present need for straightforward communication.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I just read the first 3 chapters

and I'm really enjoying the story. I like the varied characters. Cannot wait to read the next chapter, you've got a great writing style.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
Just catching up after a week away...

... and really enjoyed this installment. I see that chapters 4 and 5 are out there already - lots more to anticipate!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Lots of fun

There are an awful lot of names out there and I feel the need to start charting on a legal pad the relationships. You start with four men and three women and start spreading from there. Great work!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good sex scenes

This part is not my cup of tea. But good for those that want the erotic part in a story. I read through it all, but how many ways can writers describe the art of sex? If we all could do this for each other every time what else would there be? I suspect that is the reason for reading the other types of loving wives stories. Something different to stir the imagination. Another story line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Filler????

There is so much sex in this story it's almost like your using it to take up space and make the story longer,or your just totally pre-occupied with sex. Story is a good one and you write really well but between trying to keep track of all the characters and the emphasis on the sex at this point i just skip over the sex. It's(sex)become a detraction to the total story..

RFM

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Stroke Story?

I have always like your stories because they almost always provide a good plot, enough erotica to keep it real and they have always been well organized with purpose.

I'm not one who reads stories one handed, so this one just doesn't do it for me. I'm not really interested in wading through paragraphs of explicit sex to get to the meat of the story.

Still I can't argue that you are one of the top authors on the site and I look for ward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am glad I took the time to read this

awesome ...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I find it odd that Cynthia doesn't give David a thought this whole segment. Hard to believe she is just a cold hearted slut.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Really disliking

Most of the characters. It's very well written, but Cynthia (especially) is completely unlikable. Once she leaves, she doesn't have a thought for the man she fucked over and then jacks off a guy she just met? Not someone I'm wanting to come to a good end.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Yum!

Interesting developments, including what hasn't happened. Not a word about Sean's thoughts, feelings, etc, just mummified motions, and having Cynthia's lack of desire in that scene just emphasizes this "couples" situation.....avoidance of all emotions and painful thoughts. Love it, want more, hurrying off to next chapter. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh well

The slut cheats and lands rihht on her back with legs spread. These people are all sluts and a commercial for why std's are rampant. The sex is great but there isn't a non slut in the whole city...

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Sex Scenes

Two thoughts -

1) Why so much criticism about sex scenes? This IS Literotica, after all!

2) Having said that, I DO admit that in the better stories I often get so caught up in the story that I skim the sex scenes to get back to the story. David's threesome though was HOT!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

“Will realized she'd never answered his question. Was there something more there?”

Does it really matter? He said it himself – she’s right that he’d be done if anyone from his professional life knew her from her business.

David – Maybe he was spending too much time at the office and not enough time with her.

Maybe so, but that’s no excuse for her cheating. If she felt that way she should have TALKED with him!

Cynthia and Sean – I can see under the circumstances her jerking him off, but a blow job? Seems a bit unlikely.

Cynthia and David – Maybe demerits for him that he didn’t realize they had lost the excitement, but it’s worse for her because she DID realize, and didn’t try to work it out with him before looking elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy cow that was hot

Congrats. A very hot chapter. Five out of five. Extremely well written. A smart combo of hot sex and emotional worry. The cheating wife taking care of the mourning artist is something I haven't come across before and is fascinating. The guy getting lots of hot sex after his wife cheats is a bit cliche, but it still works when the sex scene is super hot. I am keen to see where all these relationships go. Nice cliffhanger with Elizabeth getting an ominous assignment. If I had to complain about something it would be the overuse of the term starfish for the anal bud. But that is pretty minor. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Swinging?

It's too easy for everyone to get AIDS.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

A odd diversion, but he deserves it. Still five stars. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not as good as the other stories

I don't particularly like that David caught his wife cheating, throws her out, and then proceeds to fuck every woman he comes across including a co-workers wife before he's done anything to break it off with the wife. And the (soon to be) ex-wife is giving hand jobs to the new guy within a day of being thrown out of her house. And the cop who is fucking everything with a hole that he can catch is only threatened by his wife that she 'tell on him' if he doesn't move out. Fuck him. The only thing that will get his attention is a little old testament 'wrath of God' on his ass. Too much going on to keep my attention. Not really liking this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like your approach. too much sexplination. not enough substance.slaphapypapy#9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Never got into swinging , even as a fantasy....

How the fuck can you respect a man who'd let someone else fuck his wife ?

And correct me if I'm wrong , didn't Mike say that they only come to these parties because Justine likes to be with other women ? Then why the fuck is she fucking other dudes ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DAVID

David has now gone more extreme than Cynthia.

He's still just as married as she was when she perpetrated her disloyalty. [How the heck does he have the time for all this swinging(?) now, when he did not have enough time for Cynthia before?]

Yeah, I know she wronged him cavalierly in a repetitive big time way. But after he summarily dumps her without even hearing her side [still a big communication failure, now, sadly and badly, on both sides], then almost immediately does worse(?), I'll be disappointed if they do not talk (finally) and work out their problems. Since I like reasonable well told reconciliation stories, I guess it bothers me when someone will not even consider hearing the other person's side. Although I admit some situations are so severe for so long that reconciliation should not be considered (such as policeman Tim's longtime, repetitive cheating with multiple partners, denying wife what he gives to them).

My guess.

Elizabeth is being called out to Sean's place.

Probably at the behest of Roger Hollister.

The plot thickens.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very bored with this series to be honest

I find i just don't give a shit about anyone.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Definitely a stroke story. Not bad, but I prefer story.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
David

He has to wonder if screwing the ass of his friend and business partners WIFE is equal to what Cynthia did?? At least David had a Pre- Nup!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what the fuck

are you that realy that shit at writing believable human beings? are you an alien who has no idea how the human brain functions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a suck and duck.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 2 years ago
I WON'T BE READING THE REST

I've never read this story before, even though it's by Rehnquist who is one of my favorites, but I won’t be finishing it.

~

So far it seems that all the residents of Knock-her-up's-ville are nothing but cheaters and sex fiends, who spend inordinate time and energy fucking each other, often in the most public of places where they're guaranteed to be caught. And, apart from the cop’s wife and David, none of them seem to have much emotion either.

~

The part of the story that really interested me was the marriage between Cynthia and David. If the author had concentrated on these two then the story may have been more interesting (for me, anyway), but I kept getting taken away from their problems by the rest of the town getting’ it on. And where is the remorse and pain from Cynthia, the on-going emotion over the loss of her husband? David was shattered, his tears were flowing and he drove around aimlessly but Cynthia seemed to barf once and then move on. How many days after she was kicked out was it before she landed a job (about 2, I think), and was soon stroking the artist dudes enlarged uncircumcised cock. Was she really just a whore in waiting? How did she hide this all her life? Is she really such a deeply shallow person that she goes from fucking the cop every week to stroking the artists cock soon after? Cynthia is an enigma to me, a cypher made of cardboard.

~

Having said that, I realize that David was cast in a similar mold when he mysteriously appears behind Aimee at the school (how did he even know she would be there?), does some heavy breathing with her while they watch Tim and some young chick get anally reamed, and then just as mysteriously disappears again. Mighty strange, pardner.

~

I think this story is a valiant attempt by Rehnquist but sometimes more is not better. Thanks anyway.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Cynthia gives a complete stranger a BJ without making sure he's healthy? What are these idiotic practices? And Dave fucks complete strangers without protection? Hopefully they will catch HIV and die a slow and painful death. Then at least they've learned their lesson!

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This is crap, just a bunch of loosely connected sex scenes. I expected more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Pencarrow

Your loss for not reading the rest. The Cynthia-David relationship is the central axis of this novella. And their dynamic while difficult and complex.isnby far the most important piece. Cynthia is not what you think. I agree the handjob/blowjob of Sean was pretty stupid and when seen overall adds nothing to the plot except and extra sex scene. The story has it's flaws especially with all the torturous side characters. But by the time chapter 5 hits, the Cynthia and David relationship takes center stage. Lot of character metamorphosis for both. Definitely north finishing up.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

just sex, not much conflict about the know cheaters, no revenge. Thought the whole "orgy" part was not needed.

Fluff49Fluff492 months ago

Really? David goes from monogamous husband to swinger in a couple of days? I like the storyline, but had to skim over a lot of this chapter. It was salacious and cheap. Hopefully, the next chapter is better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous