All Comments on 'Teaching Cristina Ch. 01'

by likebadfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It started off ok....

but then it went downhill pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more chapters

I'd like to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

YOU ARE A SICK WRITER! This is an INSULT tO FILIPINAs around the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This should be in the nonconsent category

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Main Character in the story

Sheryl, 18 years old, high school girl, Asian, shy virgin, dark black hair about 5'2 significantly taller in high heels, slim, c Cup.

You have just arrived home from your office job and now are sitting down having your dinner. Your wife is out of town for the weekend on a business trip. You hear the door bell. Just about to carve your steak, you curse subconsciously at being interuppted. You open the door to see two high school girls. It is your daughter Evilene and she has bought a friend home today.

The girl she has bought home is Asian looking, has long shiny black hair, wearing a white school blouse with the high schools pleated red skirt. She seems to be 5'6 at the most with her heels on which could undoubtedly supplement another four or five inches onto Sheryl’s actual height, she still stands a few inches shorter than Evilene. You still tower head and shoulders over the shy school girl Sheryl at 6'3. What is it about girls and their high heels you think? Then your eyes investigate her more methodically she has a provocative shapely ass, curved hips, an incredibly youthful innocent looking face, she is probably a C cup but then again she is Asian you think and her hips and curvaceous body more than compensate for that. You never really were a fan of huge breasts anyway.

https://chyoa.com/story/Your-Daughter%27s-Friend.2126

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She didn't learn anything good!

Too much abuse of a vulnerable young person here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is primarily nonconsent. *thumbsdown*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You don't know how to write her possession of her anatomy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous