All Comments on 'Can I, Daddy?'

by litjosie

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
hieratichieraticabout 15 years ago
Super Hot

Such a good little slut for Daddy, another heart stopper. You are a super hot little baby doll.

klaatuklaatuabout 15 years ago
omg

You are soooo hot...i love your audios they really hit the mark

SquiresBoySquiresBoyabout 15 years ago
"Very hard"?

Try impossible! I absolutely love your voice, and the mental images you conjure up. Your stories are all so erotic, so vivid, I immediately download as soon as I see one is available. I don't need to know title or set-up. As long as it's a Josie story, you know it's good. Sxy_kitten better watch her back (or find a way to team up. Ohh, my. :D)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another Oscar Winning Performance!

Josie has already risen to superstardom in audio-erotica! It is SO HOT to hear her cum! I really love the Daddy's little girl stories. Keep 'em cumming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Surface Of The Sun HOT!!!

Fantastic Audio, Josie! Another heart stopping, scorching story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yow!

Amazingly hot. Course this sort of fantasy always gets me going. Daddy indeed! Yow... this is fantastic. Well done and hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Hottest thing I've ever heard.

This is one of the biggest turnons I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so @#$&ing hot!

This is without a doubt the hottest erotic audio that I've ever heard. I can't express how much this turned me on. You have one lucky daddy, baby. I hope you post more and more and more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fuck!!

Oh my gosh. I've never jerked off so hard I did three times!! This is the shot!! Keep em cumming:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Freakin' Hilarious!

I gave you a 25 just for the laughs this inane drivel caused. Stick to your day job--at Walmart--and give it a rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just Kidding

I was just trying to get your goat. Your audios are the Hottest Fucking Thing on Literotica. Your voice is so sexy, you could make me cum reading the telephone book. Thank you for your submissions. I'll be looking forward the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unbelievably hot

Please...please keep doing these. Love them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh yes. you are great.

the only suggestion i have, the only one, is that the orgasms at the end could use a little work but, otherwise, excellent, superb,great.

100'

sxylilslutsxylilslutabout 15 years ago
Hot!

I might be biased what with having a thing for Daddy but it was still hot Josie! And dayum girl they posted your Daddy audio and not mine; I am so jealous ;) Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Josie you little slut, you made me so hot - you reminded me of all the sexy games I used to play with my daddy!

BBE_LLCBBE_LLCabout 15 years ago
YOU DO IT RIGHT!!!!

Your stories souond like you aren'treading - BUT - like you are on the phone, leaving a masterbation session messege on the answering machine! Sounds so REAL!

You do it right girl! You do it right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful, totally beautiful

such a sexy voice, full of so much sensuality and raw passion it reminds me of anna malle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible!

Really, really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
h

everything was great until the end? was that an orgasm or a car alarm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So so sexy

My goodness you are a slut... my favorite to be exact! I came so hard to this audio, I simply cannot get enough of you. Please promise me you will keep recording and I'll promise to keep rubbing my big black cock to your voice. Thx

DaEmpire06@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Orgasm Shattering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hot honey.I get hard everytime i listen.Talking dirty is so freaking sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So damn hot!

I can only wish for such hot action here at home. Maybe if she got a chance to listen in. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg so hot

You're sound hot I don't know how people made it to the end unless they keep listening after they cum

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
Tops in Eroticism

Absolutely the best!!

I did'nt realize I had the volume up so high until my next door neighbor called and said he didnt know what was going on over there but it sounded like that girl was too much for any one man--and could'nt he come over and help out.

Great text and superb recording. Congratulations josieslut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Hot

This was a very sexy hot story. Loved your voice and only wish it had been me being able to fill your pussy and fill you with my cum. Oh fuck I pulled my cock & shot my cum with you. Listened to the story 3 times and enjoyed it each time. More please!!!

Jim NZ

hero4hirehero4hirealmost 14 years ago

You are fucking perfect! I could listen to your voice all day!

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
VERY GOOD

Josieslut, you are VERY GOOD doing audios! Can't wait for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

love your audios, so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

OMG that was the HOTTEST fucking voice I ever fucking heard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The audio was great and I would have given it a 5, except for the screaming at the end during the "cum". It sounded like a someone is screaming "Timber" while a tree is falling in the forest. Totally killed the great audio at the end. Other than that one aspect, it was hot.

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Great voice, awsome action!

I must say, you definitely have the right voice for audio sex play. That combination of deep, sultry talk with high, sharp squeeking at the right time. Very nice!

The material was great too. My only complaint (more of a suggestion/request) is to play-up an impregnation angle into your story. Incest is hot, impregnation with incest is SMOKIN' HOT!

Great job though. Keep it up!

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 13 years ago
Wow! Loved your Sexy Vocie and story!

I downloaded your story to my phone and listened to it in the hot bath last night before bed time. It made me cum, as I thought of you as my lil slut daughter, talking to me! I can't wait to read and listen to your other submissions! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!

The best audio submission I have heard on this site. Your voice is sooo damn sexy that you had me aroused from the word "go". You do a wonderful job of staying in character and of making the monologue sound natural and unscripted. And your heavy breathing is done to perfection. The script is naughty and highly erotic. The recording quality and production are very good, the best I have heard here, with good volume, with one exception. The orgasmic response didn't sound very realistic to me, and the audio sounded distorted at that exact point, but no matter. I had already climaxed by then, and I know it won't be the last time. I'm going to listen to you again, and soon. Five stars well-deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Hot hot hot!

Just dont scream like that next time

bashfullbashfullover 12 years ago
sensational!

Omg that was hot. Incredible voice. Good story. Founded like all the action was real and you were really cunning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hahaha

Bitch you sound so stupid hahahahahahahahah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
blown load!!!!

Girl i enjoyed that keep em cummin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOL

She sounds like Michael Jackson: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Shamone!! Hee hee!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great voice!

That was great. Please make more audios.

cod983cod983about 11 years ago
Very hot!

I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mmmmm yes

This story as so yummy. I came within 5 to 6 minutes of listening. You made my pussy so wet! And I was throbbing for quite awhile after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT WHEN YOU CUM.

THE ENDING WAS UNEXPECT I love to hear you cum, but you forgot tell your daddy too cum deep inside over over again.

hubby61hubby61over 10 years ago
hot hot hot

That was so hot, your voice is such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great till the exagerated climax....if that much hollerin was being done ide lose my boner....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

That was awesome but at the end it sounded like you were falling off a cliff ahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Daddy

Wouldn't mind being your Daddy!.. :-)

Very hot story and great performance! The climax at the end was a little too much of the good thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!

We got about 10 inches of snow last night on top if the 8" from a few days ago. I think all I have to do is play this story outside and it will all melt. Since I am sort of trapped here I have been listening to a lot of these. I could not last to the end of this one.

dragonslayer124dragonslayer124almost 10 years ago
5?

Some times 5 stars is just not enough. This is one of those times. I am glad I have no daughters so I can listen guilt free

kells24kells24almost 10 years ago

I love that nasty dirty talk. Luv hearing u say cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mr.Man

Seducing voice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

I fucking came so much she was great !!

aWanderer1964aWanderer1964over 8 years ago
Sweet

So sweet and lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

Omg cam hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cum

yes made me cum hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can I Daddy

Dam that sounds just like my oldest daughter when I fuck her. She gets too loud, but it's worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lmao

Her cumming sounds like that vine with the whale noises

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40almost 6 years ago
Such a naughty woman.

It's exciting enough, with such a sexy voice, but, your very hot descriptions just add more heat to the fire. This is my first introduction to your audios but won't be my last.

As hot as those porn videos I watch are, this definitely tops them. Then I can just close my eyes and put myself in Daddy's enviable position.

Thanks for a very hot session. :)

afSolitary1964afSolitary1964about 5 years ago
Pure...

This was so deeply beautiful and pure! Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Volume Alert

She yells like a cat under a car when she climaxes so be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Orgasmic

Love this audio my go to, always gets me off :) x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My pussy just exploded!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That is the most UNSEXY orgasm I've ever heard in my life...I'm laughing my ass off over here. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

DudleybearDudleybear10 months ago

Damm girl I'm 63 gave such hard on

Still Date younger than me now have to call one on Sunday hanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My pussy is so wet,i want to be fuck so bad

freddavis77freddavis773 months ago

incredibly excitig looking forward to anal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous