All Comments on 'Barcelona Beauties Ch. 01'

by Artist1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great Story! Very erotic, can't wait to read more!

Jason_NYCJason_NYCover 12 years ago
Fond Memories

Nicely written with fine erotically charged scenes and passages.

And what fond memories it evokes. They weren't raving beauties from around the globe--but Mary, Patty, Maggie and Deb were all attractive, nubile American teens who happened to end up as Freshman roommates.

I met Deb at a school mixer and within an hour we were naked in my bed. She was eager and willing, but she was also a virgin. I honored that, but also did my best to please her with my tongue and fingers.

I think I succeeded. Deb had a dreamy look as we kissed goodnight on porch of her dorm. "I promised my roommates we'd share everything this year," she whispered.

"You're going to tell them what happened in my room?"

"Of course," she said with a smile that somehow implied that telling was only the half of it. "We promised to share EVERYTHING!"

"Everything?"

"Yes, Sweetie, everything! You're going to be one busy boy this semester."

And I was. By winter break I'd been with Mary, Patty and Maggie. None of them were virgins, and each was sexually talented in her own remarkable way.

Sadly, it all happened sequentially -- never with the opportunity for the kind of exhibitionism and voyeurism that makes things so titillating for the "Barcelona Beauties." But even without a multiplayer game, my recollections of the one-on-one sex play are still delicious.

Thanks for the memories, Artist1.

Love your work,

Jason

Funguy1102Funguy1102over 11 years ago
Yeah for the series

Having read the whole story, it is wonderful! Well written, sensual, a delight.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous