All Comments on 'Kate Ross: Nasty Slut'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hope that all the whore slut wives get Aids and

die. You wrote about not one slut bitch whore drippy cunt wife but four...you must be very pleased with your self to make it like all the wives in the world want young cock...thats bullshit. That's how STDs get around is with kids with a constant hardon that will fuck mud and a bunch of drippy cunted whore nympho wives that can't control them selves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not

even a little bit erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good start

Good start, but way too short. Surely Kate has lots more adventures she could tell us about. This should have been a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Permission???

Are you sure you had the permission of the participants to write this story? I don't think so! You have broken a trust and people who do that are the lowest of the low. If you can't dream up a story of your own making or from your own experiences, then don't bother. Other voters have said the story is crap, and they seem pretty good judges. You say you are just winding down....I should wind down right now, mate, and collect stamps instead. You have let yourself down, and you have let those ladies down...badly!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No Permission needed

Certainly not from an ungrateful bitch. I am sure the fact this story is circulating half the supermarkets in Britain gives thedarkcloud great pleasure indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Is erotic about this? The nasty you got right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really people?

Its a story.... doesn't have to be real people. 1st names won't get anyone in trouble. Its suppossed to be fantasy-ish based....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

would love to here more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terribly written crap

This is the stupidest, least erotic, story I've ever read. It's author must be a jackass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous