All Comments on 'He May be Submissive'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope this works for me

I am such a pussy. I stroke my cock every day, reading erotica, my favorite of course, is husbands eating their own cream pies. I know that I am going to go down on my wife every week-we have sex once a week. Every fucking week, for the past 20 years I have known that I am going to eat my cum from her cunt until about 1 second before I cum and the desire is gone, revivable, but gone. If she does anything to discourage it, it is truly gone. If she tells me to lick, I am there (she has done that once ONCE in 20 years), but the fantasy is still strong.

Perhaps if I take this story to heart and grow some balls and use it as a pattern to start the conversation, maybe I will be able to become the creampie eater that I so desire to be. I am sitting up alone, stroking my cock, knowing that THIS weekend will be different.

Thank you Jlltec for this story. I hope it helps me become the cummy pussy eater I so desire to be. This weekend, I promise-unless I chicken out.

jlltecjlltecover 14 years agoAuthor
From the Author

20 years is way to long to carry a desire unfulfilled.

If showing her this story helps, then do. But ask her to read it in a normal and friendly, not drunk or drinking, no pressure environment. You have to buck up here. You will almost be sick with anticipation and embarrassment, I know. But this is the woman you have lived with for 20 years. Tell her this isn't a change, but something you would like to try. It turns you on. Ask for her help. Be prepared to explain yourself, woman want and need to talk. Don't say "never mind" and run away. Good luck.

CoupleFromOhioCoupleFromOhioabout 13 years ago

This is hot. Thanks for the story

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
his pubic hair was shaved.

Must be gay so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot as hell...

Gay me arse..... I think the story told it like a hundred husbands like me want it. Lots of fun and raunchy wet sex. What more could a submissive husband ask for.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Yeh,

I thing this submissive thing can be fun, but eating cum???? Dudes, please, do not tell me this is sexy and erotic. 3 stars just for cum shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There was nothing gay about it. I loved the dom wife and sub husband. If my wife only knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me Too

He may be, but I am definitely submissive, I shave for my wife, who likes lots of tlc, me naked of course. She teases my cock every day, but I am not allowed to release until she decides. She makes me kneel and worship her feet. If I please her, she allows me to ejaculate onto her feet, and then tells me I am a naughty boy for making a mess, and I have to lick up all my semen from her feet........I love it!!

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsabout 11 years ago
Oh,so clueless, ...

Dmitri, & DWornock, are so confused. It's ok to feel submissive but anything else is wrong? Seems like a double standard to me. & quote," sounds gay, so I stopped"? Without finding out if it was or wasn't?? What? A little introspection might be good, as if there is only black and white, .. There are no shades of grey, nothing but "man on top -get it over with, quick." they might want to learn about Kinsey's scale, and what colours there are between red and blue. Oh, wait, there is no yellow, no orange, no green. Just red and blue, eh? Silly, isn't it?

Such a nice story, well told. Not your best, but a very good explanation, a nice journey, with a fine ending. Oh, wait, there is no journey, only the orgasm, there is no pleasure in getting there, is there? So silly, isn't it? To waste the journey? ?? .

ValensGirlValensGirlabout 11 years ago

From a dominant woman--this was very sexy. I especially enjoyed the descriptions of how horny and hard he was and how she (not he) decided when he got off. I'd love more descriptions of what turned her on in the next story, though! Well done overall. :)

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
Ain't Love a wonderful thing

I liked this story and some others by jlltec. I like the idea of couples exploring their sexuality in a loving relationship. I intensely dislike the stories where one spouse takes the couples sex life in a new direction by force or coercion in a way that causes pain and humiliation. In this story the husband surrenders control to his wife because he trusts her and she does not betray his trust. They are both rewarded.

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayalmost 10 years ago

Hot my wife makes me eat her after I fill her up to. Some days I am hard most of the day and she won't let me cum. She knows of my fetish for stockings and heels and wears them around the house with nothing else on. I have licked my cum off just about every part of her body. She now even fucks me with a strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SubmissiveMale

You guys are lucky. I am a closet submissive. I love being naked and have already shaved my cock and balls. My wife has no interest in sex. My fantasy is to become a sex slave to a dominant female who knows how and is willing to train me. After being trained, it is my dream to be sold to the highest bidder. Being naked on stage with everything exposed and no way of covering myself excites me to no end. Once a slave, I dream of being milked in public and being made to swallow my own cum in front of my observers.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

Jilltec, great job! I'm hard!

You mixed a healthy dose of affection into a femdom marriage story that left the imagination run with your plot. I'm going to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Georgeann Cross

Your comments about training a submissive husband is a small page torn from Georgeann Cross' on line book Sexual Power for Women. Thank-you for contributing to the knowledge needed to sexually dominate our hubbies 'cause most all men love girls who take them lovingly in hand!

lonelyslavelonelyslaveover 8 years ago
next

very well done

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!

Full of sense ;) and a lot of envy from here ;) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written but the story line is not my cup of tea

:)

Erotic in its own way

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Mmmm

I love eating pussy and cleaning up creampies. I love the submissive side of the story too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Creampies are great

Great story I love eating creampies. The first couple I ate I made myself and then I ate a creampie made by another man after he fucked his girlfriend. I watched them fuck then i went down on her after they were through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish it was me

I've always wanted to clean up my wife after cumming inside her...but like everyone else, the urge disappears as soon as I shoot my load. I told my wife that I wanted to try it, but backed out when she asked if I was sure after I came. I have to tell her not to ask and just do it...hopefully this will happen soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!!!

What a lucky guy to have a wife like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story pulls at the strings of so many once men. I am most comfortable naked wanking or being wanked by my wife. Love eating freshly filled pussy or licking the morning after when the cum has had a chance to dry on the outside and ferment inside. 4yourpleasureiam

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Gentle female domination is SO erotic. I see panties in his future and maybe being fed the product of his wife's dates!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This storey provides a very credible first step for any man to begin talking with his wife or girl friend. It is highly courageous of a man to share this desire not to mention a real intimacy. Because I am in my seventies my wife and I can no longer share these intimates. I regret that I never had the courage to share my desires for submission with my wife. Life is precious take the risk of real intimacy. Don't have regrets like me. Carpe diem!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous