All Comments on 'Babysitter Nikki'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. I Brought back some very fond memories of the first time a woman stroked my cock. I hope there is more to this story, I know there was more to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not bad

original and definitely needs more

cryforhelpcryforhelpabout 15 years ago
He should've given HER a handjob

That would've given him some leverage for the rest of the night. But let's not stop here, please continue!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
More please !!!!

Jared must fuck Nikki & hopefully a few of her friends too - please write another part.

Thank you for a lovely story

Sarah Leather, London England (32yo married fit tanned & toned leather wearing blonde mum of two cute blonde daughters who loves teasing & getting fucked by athletic well hung young men & teenagers!!!!)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful story

Jared must fuck Nikki & hopefully a few of her friends too - maybe then after he is confident, Jared will go after his sexy married neighbour MILFs !!!! - making all of them pregnant - lots of possibilities - please write another part.

Thank you for a lovely story

Sarah Leather, London England (32yo married fit tanned & toned leather wearing blonde mum of two cute blonde daughters who loves teasing & getting fucked by athletic well hung young men & teenagers!!!!)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i have had a similar experience

With my care giver. I am a 91 year old man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So is she supposed toremind the reader of Nicki Minaj or is that just me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
requesting a sequel

I really loved the story. Can you expand on it and make this into a series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same thing happeneed to me .only i was younger and it took several sessions to get any cum out of me. She loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.