All Comments on 'Back to the Farm Ch. 13'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
finally together!

I loooooooooooooove the way you write! Please give us more soon!I hope you'll be working on other stories,too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love the plot, but...

I love this plotline, but for the love of god PLEASE STOP DRAGGING THINGS OUT! Seriously, in the last several chapters every confrontation, every situation, every conversation even, has been dragged out, and I find myself wanting to shake the characters and scream "get to the point!" I really like this storyline -- I think it's romantic, and I find the characters' reactions very realistic. But on the whole I think you could've cut out about a third of this chapter and still kept not only the feel of everything, but also maintain the integrity of your characters, and it would've resulted in a much smoother read and I wouldn't have skipped most of the dialogue to get to the relevant parts, as I've found myself doing in the last several chapters. But, while that's my constructive criticism for the night, it doesn't mean I won't be checking back regularly for the final chapter, because I know I will :)

lexiegblexiegbabout 15 years ago
wow............

oh. my. god. i am speechless. well, ok, not quite but... all i can say is what a phenomenal chapter! thank you so much for sticking with the characters. i am very much looking forward to the next installment, sad as it is that it is coming to a close. (i'll try to resist asking about whether you have any new plots bouncing about... ok, so i failed. i've always been subtle like a brick. oops.)

PseudonymAPseudonymAabout 15 years ago
Eeee! A cliffhanger! (But a good one!)

Also - ""Dry crackers—not good." They really hurt on the way back up...", love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PERFECT

This chapter was great. Melissa knows Mat

really loves her and not just because of

their baby. He proved that by proposing

before he knew.

PERFECT. Ok, so I'm a sap for happy

endings. Now with Mat knowing I can

wait for the final chapter.

GREAT WORK EVANSLILY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Geez,

it should be titled 'Confessions on the farm!' lol

You sure know how to leave your readers wanting...sigh... this story is so good it hurts

Looking forward to the next chapter

zfammezfammeabout 15 years ago
thanks!

i am assuming that they'll be living together happily ever after! :D

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 15 years ago
lol She isnt "dragging" it out! lolol

...Evanslily is simply telling an amazing story that leaves us literally gagging for more haha Dragging it out makes it sound like its a painful experience LOL.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always and to learn what secrets that one holds haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
back to the farm

please dont be long sending the next chapter i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
totally agree with confessions a a farm lol

omg wounder who lisss dad is though, hope its a real shocker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please don't...

I love this story, and I love that this was up so quickly.

But if Charlie is actually Lissy's father and they're half sibs and nothing can happen because this all turns into one long incest story I'm gonna vom.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Nice Romance with plenty of tension.

We are all waiting with bated breath to find out the "truth"!

Personally I would request DNA verfication!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
goodness!

You do spin quite a story. I don't know what you're going to do with Jason, but this is getting even more interesting. Most definitely, bring on the final chapter!

-- KK in Texas

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohabout 15 years ago
Sorry, late again. But in awe as always.

You really are the best writer on this site. I know I've been re-reading all my old favourite stories and they don't stack up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!!!!!!

So I definitely yelled "God damn it!" when i realized I was at the end of the chapter.. not complaining mind you, just can't wait for the next one. Loved it as always and I'm always willing to wait for something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Charlie can't be Lissy's father. maybe Ruth's husband? Can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't be Ruth's husband

Ruth's husband is Charlie's brother, that would make Matt and Melissa first cousins. Incestous! </p>

<p>Can't wait for next week. Don't make us wait longer than that, evanslily.

michchick98michchick98about 15 years ago
I hope not...

Please don't let Matt and Lissy be related. I'm loving this story way too much. Other than that, aside from the huge cliffhanger, I loved this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My bet is....

Lissy is somehow related to Jason. Why else would he be there with Ruth? Cant wait for next week!!!!!

the_dreaming_treethe_dreaming_treeabout 15 years ago
you'll give me a coronary...

with all these cliffhangers. just like all the previous chapters, i LOVED this one. fabulous work!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Thank you so much for another great chapter. It was so well written and I can't wait to read the last chapter.

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
YAY!!!!

I think the baby should be named...Charlene!

And wouldn't it be great if Gemma had a boy, and Lissy and Matt have a girl, and those two grew up at the farm!

I'm glad Matt's third proposal was romantic, and sweet, and teasingly fun! That's the way it should have been!

I love this story.

msjay123msjay123about 15 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAA

OMG, dont tell me that jason and matt are going to be brothers. that is going to be so funny if they are since jason had a thing for matt lol hahaha

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Yay!

It's a girl! I'm so happy Matt and Lissy are finally communicating with each other. And Gemma's still cracking me up..."Did you have time to--?" haha! Can't wait to read the last chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I cannot imagine having that much patience

I found this today. I read all 13 chapters and now am too upset to PATIENTLY wait for Chapter 14 How everybody else waited for weeks and weeks or whatever is un imaginable.

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmmm so who IS her father?

The only two I can think of would be Michael (the vicar) or the attorney who took care of the estate. It would be sad if Charlie or Ruth's husband was Lissy's father. That would ruin the entire story and just make the whole thing creepy. It couldn't be Jonathan, Lissy's boss, because Lily made it a point to say that he wasn't old enough to be her father. I can't think of any other male mentioned in the story that would be of the right age to be her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
jason and lissy are related!?!?!?!?!

its the only reason that makes sense of why jason is there - he is somehow related to lissy. god these cliff hangers are killing me. hurry up with the last chapter. and thank god lissy and matt are talking, the baby thing went over relatively smoothly, and they are gonna be married. btw i love that gemma is moving in next door. If i have to wait more than a week for the last chapter i might implode so hurry!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 15 years ago
The cliffhanger queen does it again.

Yes! One mystery solved now another appears. Love it. It's been a fun ride with the characters. I'm looking forward to reading what else you have in story for us once Matt and Lissy's tale is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oooooo!

I LOVE IT! Hahaha, the drama! Good job and I'm so excited Lissy and Matt have made ammends. Yay! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Update!!!

Update soon!!! This is great and there is nothing more to say, except I'm waiting for your update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Absolutely love this story!! You're the best Lily. Anxiously awaiting the final chapter!! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
As I suspected

Ruth has a secret that's going to wrap up this series. But Melissa's father's name is--probably a big surprise to us all. But Lily will have a perfectly well thought-out twist that will make sense of it all. Really a good story, as stories go. The sex in this story has been incidental, just to make the chapters a little more lively, I suppose. After all, this is an erotic literature site. The lack of sex didn't alter the exceptional quality of the story, however.

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 11 years ago
penultimate

Thank you for using penultimate correctly. It's one of my pet peeves.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 11 years ago
Okaayyy...My prediction is...

Jason and Gemma got her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wonderful piece full of suspense

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
What a Story!

Enough said for now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This your ( dear author of course) style is very 'Pentagon's! Full of shock and awe!

Not only ladylike and sensitive, but full of michevious,

Misdirection and post-obvious stunning surprises...

( are you like that in passion?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous