All Comments on 'Doing Dishes'

by kitnkittykat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gouigouiabout 15 years ago
*adds you to my favourites*

Great story. Its been so long since reading a butch/femme story I'd forgotten how good they are. Can't wait for more! X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too Short

Your story was too short. I find it best when there is some time given to character developement and some dialogue between the characters. I hope that my comments help and I'm looking forward toyour next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Steaming inside!!

Although the story is short, it surely is hot. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago
A woman knows.

The emotional intensity, the love & devotion between the characters, all was beaufully told with a few simple words. The imagery was potent. You chose your words well & thoughtfully, carefully, & your phrasing & rhythm is exquisite. Thanks for this lovely story. If I'm lucky to experience such love in my life I would know I was blessed.

Taylor

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago
Steamy & lovely

I thought the sensual characterizations were clear. These two obviously love each other & are dying to be with each other after a prolonged absence. The crackling desire & maturity between the characters is evident by how well spoken they are even in thought.

Story was brilliant. Maybe not for your male readers, but since it was a woman loving her woman, it's not really something a man knows a damned thing about in the first place. You're an excellent writer. The phrasing & pace was perfect. The intent of the story was clear from the start. Love the characters & wouldwould love to get to know them. Really good work. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous