All Comments on 'My Mommy - All Hot & Wet'

by UndressedToKill

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
where's part 2

Lets get part 2 out quickly

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Like Mommy this story is HOT

Wow! This story really leads to one question: "when will part two arrive?". This is one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot !

Can hardly wait for the next chapter ! Well written aand well worth reading.

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 15 years ago
Okay I just popped...so you get a 100

Good story. But personally I think it's fine just the way it is; no need for a part 2. If anything start a new story. I hate too many sequels; the hottest part about incest stories for me is working towards the actual act. After that it becomes more about a couple having sex than a mother and son or whoever having sex.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I love hot mom stories

Mom's that have a dripping pussy, and son's that want to lick their mom's musky secretions are always good to read. The only thing that he should have done was fill his sweet mom with his hard cock.Let that sweet little mom squirm and sweat taking his big cock all the way into her little pussy. With him looking her in the eyes, and blow his full load of hot, thick, potent teenage semen deep in her womb. Thanks for the good story....Rich

hornacekhornacekabout 15 years ago
Mommy?

This would have gotten a 100 score, but there was confusion about the guy's age. See, you started out with him being around 18, but then when the mother started playing with his cock he called her Mommy over and over, which means he's only about 10? Seriously, what guy 18 or older calls his mother "Mommy"? That was just ridiculous. But that's the only fault - other than that, excellent.

john01824john01824about 15 years ago
Great build up

Love all the story except the sharing of his c##. Please post the second chapter ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot Mom

Your slow build up was quite descriptive, and was well worth the effort.

Fortunately you did not go down the labourious and boring sex acts path that so many writers end up taking.

Like a few other previous comments, I agree with the age question and to a lesser extent the comments made by the son.

But that's something that you learn from and I'm sure your writing will mature.

A Sequel..... Nah, concentrate on new stories.

Regards, Andrew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Part 2 Please.

Loved this story. It deserves to have at least a second chapter. Please post a second part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yeah! Fucking brilliant, all that thick, hot, boy-cum being gobbled up by Mummy. Now get on with fucking the bitches brains out!

pussylicker1962pussylicker1962about 13 years ago
Awesome!

Very good story, I enjoyed it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmm... love mommy's who take care of their boys.

I liked the buildup - and soo enjoy moms that stroke their boys. Shy.husband@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Mmmmm... love mommies who take care of their boys."

That's what one perceptive commenter said, and I agree 100%---especially with the wording! Complaints that in this excellent story the boy is calling his mother mommy and she's calling him baby are wrong-headed. Their words recreate the ambiance of warmth and intimate love that a boy and his mother share from the time he was a child. He sure as fuck isn't a child any more, as his mom discovers to her delight when she sees what her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. It's his big stiff prick---a real mommy-pleaser!---and his brimming balls, filled with the rich potent cream that mothers love in their virile young sons. Of course there's only one logical place for the boy to unload those heavy balls of his---up his own mother's mommy-cunt. That's the best way loving mothers take care of their boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story

I love how the mother and her boy keep referring to her as "mommy" as she shows him her cunt, he fingers and slurps it, and she strokes his big hard cock. The story was written by a guy who was in his mid-20s at the time. I'm sure he was hard when he wrote it and I bet he shot a good healthy load at the end. We can all tell how the story continues. The son slides his big hard on up the same cunt he came out of and blows his young balls up inside his mom, and mom cums like crazy as her darling baby boy fills her warm wet twat with his creamy semen. Just the way it should be between a son and his mother.

rancoorrancoorabout 10 years ago
" The bald and glistening brain"...

.. "I saw I had revealed a beautiful bald and glistening pussy."

--------------------------------------------------

:)))

What an immature cretin :)) - WHAT are you - a child - could you see when "it" was shaved?

- The same piece body - a donkey - like body on the back .. or shoulder, or for example on the stomach .. "TO" ceased to be "PUSSY" and became the same neuter genders piece of flesh which the rest of the body.

darkrayne28darkrayne28over 6 years ago
Awesome!

This story needs a 2nd, 3rd.... parts. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved the part about him licking up his cum off her body. I like to do that too.

I especially like Hot juicy dripping wet sweet creamy freshly fucked cum filled pussy.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

Great story loved the slow pace and intimacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous