All Comments on 'A Very Different Massage'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 15 years ago
Nice!

The mouth massgae and its use as a signal was original and really turned me on. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

What a delight to read well written story that was erotic from start to finish. No raunchy sex just erotic pleasure. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very tantalising / naughty

A hot and lusty presentation from a very seasoned writer. Congrats and good luck. Looking forward to read more from you.Mr.Sam P.

(kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TOOOOOO GOOOOOD

hey it was tooooo good and loved the way you described every part of it, specially i m a massage lover, please write more stuff on massages, also please let me know if there are any more of these kinda massage stories in this site,thanks a lot for lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWESOME

From one sexy lady to another, that was so brilliantly described Sammi, every sensation lovingly lingered over. I just had to join you in the orgasm!!

xx

RachalCaronRachalCaronalmost 15 years ago
Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've always been a fan, but this shorter story sent me over the edge to an orgasm maybe as powerful as the one Lem gave you. For fuck's sake, Sammican, you are one hot young woman.

hal_teehal_teealmost 15 years ago
The other comments say it all

Sam - your writing remains as hot as ever. I remain the number one member of your fan club!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
That's just how I slowly convert a relaxing massage into an erotic massage

I've been a Certified Massage Therapist and instructor for 19 years. When I sense some clients reacting positively as successive strokes approach closer to their erogenous areas, I slowly increase the sensuousness of the massage in small increments. With further encouragement from the client, usually manifested in the form of pleasure-filled sighs and moans, I let the strokes become increasingly erotic. The massage typically ends with a mind-blowing orgasm as he or she receives a very happy ending.

Although now retired and living in Florida, I still enjoy giving sensuous massages to men and women, and teaching the techniques to singles and couples. The sessions are all free now, because I really love watching the visitors' reactions as they achieve their satisfying release.

The very slow but stimulating buildup of sexual tension in A Very Different Massage shows that author sammican1 is a truly talented writer of erotica. I look forward to reading her other contributions, especially if the theme revolves around sensuous massage. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very talented

A very talented writer and clearly one who knows sex as life's amazing experience.

rsqman68rsqman68almost 11 years ago
My kind of massage

Great story Sammi. I absolutely loved it. I had a similar massage in Dubai a couple of years ago from a very sexy Filipina lady. Needless to say, I went back for a few more massages before my work was finished there.

Mike

sexualsedativesexualsedativeabout 9 years ago
Like Watching a Movie...Brilliant !

dear sammi, you got some great writing skills...as I was reading felt like watching you in a movie, I loved the detailed descriptions and the sensations that your have explicitly said. I am almost on the verge of climaxing myself.... loved it...hugs and kisses to u !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked this very much. This was so sensual and my idea of perfect forplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous