All Comments on 'Great Muscles'

by Dayguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
suck yes!

I have been curious for some time now. That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I had a very similiar experiance myself. Only I was the older man. My regular partner was gone. Another 30's guy asked if we could spot for each other. After the workout he asked if I'd like to come over for a beer. Once at his place we got to it. I was some what disappointed as he had a thick, black 10 cock. But he wanted to suck me, and for me to fuck his tight ass. To which I did. I have since gotten my regular partner, also black. To make it a threesone on a three times a week basis. Love your stories and you always make me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic II!

Just re-read your story. I was the other Fantastic! Since the last time I read your story, the threesome has gotten into a foursome. God, I love black cock!

biguy65807biguy65807almost 13 years ago
Nice!

Feels so satisfying to suck a guy that's been without it for a long time and swallow his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful! The first time a sucked on my lovers penis, I find it to be so wonderful. I love the taste of his cum and since I started doing it, I feel healthier and when I do it I feel like a real man. Give the choice between eating pussy or giving head, I would much rather give head. It is far more natural.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous