All Comments on 'How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fuck Me, That is funny

Sir, this is truly a one of a kind story. I haven't laughed so hard since watching Porky's as a 14yrold in my mother's basement. Please, write more.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeabout 15 years ago
You are too funny!

Loved it! I'm getting my kits together as soon as I finish typing this. Thanks for the entertainment.

MalkorMalkorabout 15 years ago
As much as I hate to say it...

...your local Wal-Mart Stupid Center, excuse me, Super Center is also a good location to hole up. Food, water, weapons and ammunition all in plentiful supply. It may be difficult to distinguish survivors from infected however with the standard demographic of the Wal-Mart shoppers and employees. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Max Brooks

Thought it was funny the first time I read it.

I Own the book The Zombie Survival Guide.

Give credit where its do, to Max Brooks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh dear

You're hilarious.

I think I might love you.

No, srsly.

TrueNorth1969TrueNorth1969about 15 years ago
This is hilariously practical

Tongue firmly in cheek yet it's written in such an absurdly matter-of-fact way that it comes across like a Zombie Survival for Dummies book. Half the time I was saying to myself "Yes, that would make sense" forgetting that we're talking ZOMBIE ATTACKS.

If you're a Godzilla fan, I'd like to requisition a How To guide from you about how to avoid being stomped on by a 30-story irradiated lizard....because you never know, do you?

Brilliant stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dude!

you're insane and drop dead funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very useful advice

nice advice, but the main idea in a zombie attack is to get to a millitary base and hole your self up in there.....

everyone in there is trained to kill and defend so you will be safe.....i think

but anyways great advice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Only an idiot would keep obvious signs of occupations on during an outbreak. There is going to be shortages of food and supplies and the last thing you want is more mouths to feed.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Funny!

This is without a doubt, one of the funniest things I have ever read! You have a Zombie Apocalypse story as well that I read some weeks ago and I enjoyed that as well. This seems to be a big theme with you. I like these end of the world scenarios as well and I will be looking out for you in the future.

Very good job here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1347 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS