All Comments on 'Female Sexual Response: Subject 337'

by kianareeves

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dr. is a sadist

IMO, this doctor, if he was real, should be horsewhipped. The "Subjects" will likely never find a lasting satisfying relationship. There was a hint in the story series about pleasure, taken to an extreme point can be painful, too mugh of this sort of "torture" can leave lasting psychological scars. I wonder how many of the subjects, in later years, will have to spend years of hours on a therapist's couch, if they do not wind up in an asylum.

Yeesh, even in most B & D, there is the concept of a "safe word". IMO, I think the author should think of having a parent "discovering" what is going on and starting a campaign for a "peer review" at which he is "defrocked".

A responsible researcher whould have noted the "addiction" that some of his research assistants have to "Ralph" (I think was the name) and wonder if this does not indicate some possible future problems for his "subjects".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey chill

It is a fictional account, you also weren't forced to continue your reading.

This can easily be compared to the Stanford prison experiment, the doctor is not enticing anything, just bringing the subjects to a more clear reality. Though in this case (unlike Stanford) the results have a much better outlook.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

I've just read all four parts, but felt that this was the one I needed to comment on, as it seemed a little weaker than the other three.

To begin with, I adore the premise. I think you've done a very inventive thing here and you've straddled a lot of categories, which I enjoy. It was all very well written.

My only quibble was with this third part. I loved seeing the study from the other side of the fence, so to speak, and seeing one of the subjects through the eyes of one of the researchers, particularly one who has been through it before herself. And I thought it was very important to see what happened to girls who had been through the study, to know that they could have a happy life with a partner afterwards. So what was my issue?

It was to do with the sex that the grad assistant and her boyfriend have when she gets home. As important as it was to know about it, for some reason it seemed out of place to me, a little tacked on. I felt that the story could have finished with the line "And there is something truly gratifying about satisfying your lover" without the story losing anything.

Perhaps just me?

Anyway, thankyou for a gorgeously delicious series. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ Anonymous.

Don't forget this is still a story. People are allowed to comment with constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes, if this were real, it would be completely unethical. This is a fantasy. Of course something like this would not be healthy and would probably end up traumatizing way more people than it would help, and the way they bring people back into the story is really coercive...In real life it would be really wrong. But in fantasy story land it's all pleasurable There are a ton of stories on this site about everything from light whipping to incestous hard core BDSM (without a safe word). Some of the stories on here, if they were real, would be really unethical or harmful, but the joy of fiction is that people can explore fetishes that in real life probably wouldn't be so exciting because the person would know it could hurt someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The weakest of the four

Yeah, I think of the four stories in the series this was the weakest. However it was still really good and really hot. Mainly what I didn't like was what somebody else mentioned - the sex at the end felt tacked on. I also felt like the assistants time with Ralph could have used more description. Anyway, it was still good.

Oh also to the people that keep pointing out how unethical this would be - it's a fantasy, like others have said. Also there is this little thing called "suspension of disbelief" and you sort of have to have it in order to enjoy fiction. It's being able to let little inconsistencies and impossibilities go so that you can enjoy the story. If you try to look at something like this and judge it with the same eye that you would judge the real world then you are going to be unhappy with what you see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ok. I'm well acquainted with what some people like in their erotica -- the lack of safe words, the hardcore rape that the victim really, actually wanted. And that's fucked up, but it usually sort of knows that it's fucked up. It's being exactly what it's supposed to be. This...

It's the benevolency to it all, the gentleness. The tender coercion, the constant reassurances that these poor girls *need* this for their own well being. And if they're crying, begging for it all to stop, well, they just need to be coaxed and assured that yes, they do actually love this torture. The repressed, lost little lambs.

It's all played very sincerely. And that's bone-chilling.

And don't get me wrong, I have a fetish for this "genre" a mile wide. But something about this particular angle feels subtle and clinical enough to be borderline dangerous, but definitely creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Compared to the previous encounters I found that one a bit sinister.

tied26tied26over 9 years ago
Great as Always

I would love to read about some female/female "therapy" by you!

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

The best sentence in the whole story was the last one: "I kissed my boyfriend's knuckles and drifted off into a peaceful sleep."

Beautiful.

The rest was fantastic as well but that one stands out for me and really shows you who she is. Really good writers know how to leave a reader satisfied and you are really, really good!

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FLIPPIN AMAZING

Love it! Great job!

pervopervoalmost 6 years ago
Nice

I wondered where this story would go and I think the author put an excellent twist to it by using the perspective of the researchers.

In the real world, this all would be creepy and the professor would be fired and possibly jailed and the school would be all over Fox News, but this is erotic fiction, not reality.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Insanely Good Stuff

This series is insanely good. I love the way it gets into the subjects heads while they're being tormented and the gentle manipulation and coercion is priceless.

anifreikanifreikover 3 years ago

Disturbing. Very disturbing in an almost Orwellian way. I'm on the fence as to whether this would be legitimate, but creepy, research or rape by proxy with a dose of brainwashing thrown in. Or at least some Stockholm syndrome.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267over 3 years ago

It's a deprogramming program. Young girls are programmed by their repressed parents, society in general, and religious institutions to believe sex is wrong, enjoying sex makes you a whore, a Jezebel. Even when having sex for procreation a girl is not supposed to enjoy it or she is still a whore. and other bullshit like that. I would love to see programs like this all of America. Females over 13 would be so much happier. love the story so far.

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

I like the formula of these stories, though they get a bit formulaic. It would be interesting to see more variety in how the subjects are aroused and how the tests are conducted. Ice cubes? Feathers? Tickling? I'm not an anal fan. Butt? Have you considered a prequal in which the experiments are being designed? I also would love to see more complete and subtle descriptions of how the devices affect a particular woman. Slow builds. Fantasies. Anyway, if you wanted you could open a lot of doors.

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

And here's a thought: Can these gals really be walking around campus and sharing classes withoutgetting together to talk about it? Surely some must be attracted to each other? How are boyfriends reacting?

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

This series keeps on getting better. After part 2, I wanted to know what the staff were feeling and that was the next thing you wrote. The sign of a good writer is that they subconsciously lead the reader to ask a question, and when they turn the page that's the next thing they read. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish she had her way with 337

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous