All Comments on 'Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Raymond will soon understand that it is a great priviledge to have his wife fucked by superior black studs. He should stop voluntarily having any sex with her in appreciation of the devine act that takes place between his wife and her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Great Story" comment

That person has their pov, but they may assume what they may of the woman and husband. Revenge and retribution mnay come from those one would not expect. Consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Its OK

But a little bit cliched, white woman falling to her knees as soon as she sees a black cock, how unoriginal, maybe Lord Ramsay should sue for plagiarism....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when ?

continue yesss

Real_American7Real_American7about 8 years ago
...

Not long after, both father and son go missing...

Raymond keeps them castrated in his basement, being fucked with dildos made from their penis skins and force fed their own shit.

His wife has it even worse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you just hate white people dont you

keep writing your inmate fans in prison love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This again

Another story where you make the black man an asshole. It would be nice to not hate the black guy in the story. I'm guessing the writer is black? He's not exactly putting a good word in for his own. Another fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fail

This was so full of racism and cliche's that it's not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh boy

Black men, big cocks, white wife loves it clichè.

Also grammar is appalling.

Learn when it is too or to. Your or you're.

1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Good story I enjoyed the x characters. You did an excellent job in making the wife a slut.

Wildride686Wildride686over 2 years ago

Excellent love your stories, best on literotica

Rustman69Rustman698 months ago

Great story, but her name was Deborah in the show.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah the video had audio and their blackmail came through loud and clear, so both lowlife where charged and convicted with rape! Then Darlenes husband divorced her for being a whore and cheating having no father interest in her gapping holes, on a side note all the footage the rapists had was confiscated finding the redheaded cheerleader was just 17 got some extra rape charges and the two men found in prison not only were they not alphas, and that 90% of inmates hold a special feeling and treatment for rapists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7516 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...