All Comments on 'The Super'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Canadian Eh!

You can always count on a Canadian girl Eh!

I love your "Cock sucking Stories".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Fantastic Fellatrix!

Your detail in describing your blowjob technique is great! Can't wait to read more as you develop into a master fellatrix! More please in all detail.

RCG

PinocchioPinocchioalmost 15 years ago
Hot and Funny

Great bait-and-switch ending! Made me hot, and made me grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A perfect ending!

The entire story was great with such vivid descriptions of fellatio. The ending was a perfect finish to the story - I loved the image of the surprised super stumbling onto a young naked girl who had just finished sucking cock. I would love to believe that his turn was next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot

You had me pulling my cock in no time thinking and hoping it was me getting your mouth around my hard 8 inches. Oh fuck that was a good story I will now go on to read another of your submissions after having cleaned my hand, balls and chest where I shot my cum.

Please write more stories like this. How about an illustrated story showing us you lovely body?

Jim NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like the cum drinking

Your articulation is absorbing. Please keep up the good work. I always look for your stories when i need to beat off. You remind me of a girlfriend years ago that sucked me off 2-3 times a day, just for my cum.. She was also sucking off her dad and brother. I would like to see you add some illustrations to your writing... consider pix like those of rgjohn. He too is a good writer, but adds too much "story" to his writings, where as you get right to the cum drinking.

Do some writing about daughters, dads, sons and mothers sucking each other off and drinking lots and lots of cum. Stories of dads and brothers face fucking the daughter and mom, and of course drinking down lots of hot, delicious cum.

Keep up the good work. a cumful fan

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
It’s a shame there’s no comments

This was very good you must have anonymous comments turned off and I can’t blame you.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Great last line!

Not to mention all the other lines, from the first to the explosive description of her 'reward' and his collapse onto the bed. I shoulda been a plumber! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1803 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...