All Comments on 'My Slutty Step-Daughter'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good start

Hope there is a sequel.........as a former step-father who HAS fucked his young step-daughter, It can be extraordinarly awesome.......her fucking her 'Daddy" and him fucking his wife's daughter.....so hot, taboo.....YET SO awesome............good story

psylicpsylicabout 15 years ago
Well Done

I chased my step daughter for a couple of years. She almost let me catch her once or twice. Even now I dream about her. Please tell us more.

Good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So-So

I've read worse, but I've also read MUCH BETTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you kept me hard

pamelaz2004pamelaz2004about 12 years ago
loved it

I love this story. I wish my step father would have fucked me. I tried many times for him to come after me but was never successfull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want my step dad too

I've been trying to get rick, my step dad, for years. haven't yet. he's definitely into me but too afraid of getting caught by Bitch mum. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you want to email me. loved your story Btw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good shit

Ive always had a thing for fucking a mother and her young daughter at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
checking her and she knows

My step daughter just moved out. And I check on her periodically, we had some bad experiences and she know I want her. I used to record her and every now and then I could her her moan a little, she wears leggings ALOT and she really hates panty lines so she wears thong or no panties at all. I know about her liking to give head and she knows I know...and that I like it. But I just recently was able to catch her with my own eyes bating.... I'll report back if I'm able to see her a little better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My stepdaughter Sophia was training to become a fitness instructor,it was a long and hard couple of years for her but she did it but recently I've found out she was really friendly with a few of the trainers at the gym,I became a member after she was qualified and most of the people there didn't know she was my stepdaughter,I had a few sessions with a couple of the guys and a couple of times Sophia was in the gym too,she wore the tightest of leggings which showed off her amazing ass,josh the guy that was training me saw me looking and said I know mate fucking hot isn't she? I nodded then he said you should see what she looks like naked! Fuck me I thought! Oh yeah I said to josh how would you know? Ha he said I've fucked her a few times and with Ben over there to! No way I said,wanna bet,I've got your number josh said,once we're done I'll send it to you, I couldn't wait to get home,about an hour later a video came through to me,Sophia was lifting some weights then josh and obviously Ben joined her,Sophia put the weights down and josh starts feeling her ass,Ben starts kissing her as josh takes her leggings down! Ben takes her training top off sucking her tits! Both of them stood back and dropped their shorts,I heard josh telling her to suck our dicks,Sophia kneels down and takes the two of them in her mouth! My hands were shaking as I watched it on my phone,josh bends her over the weights bench and fucks her from behind,Ben had his cock in her mouth,they swapped places! Lay on your back josh told her,Sophia gets on the bench and josh opens her legs,he starts fucking her again and Ben moved the phone closer to her stomach! Fuck her mate he tells josh! He held the phone by her pussy and josh's cock looked amazing in Sophia's pussy! Ben took his turn as josh filmed,they both came in her mouth and the film ended!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous