All Comments on 'Leah Ch. 01'

by texasreb1369

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I voted on the quality of the writing only

I'm sorry, I must be too old to be in touch with this story. I didn't understand why the husband would let his wife go with a stranger. Now if he was getting paid for it, then that's another story. He wasn't getting anything in return for the use of his slut, and that's what doesn't make any sense. He probably has a lot of time and money in to her training and breaking her to a cum and a pain slut, his efforts should be reimbursed. His best bet would be to put her on the internet for the highest bidder for a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You sick fuck!

This is BDSM story nothing more. If youget off writing this stuff at least put it in the right section. And yes I am sorry I read it. although i didn't read all the story I read the first couple of sentences then read the end to see how it finshed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wrong Catagory

THis should be in BDSM...and if there was a catagory for retarded dialogue, I would suggest that as well. The plot was typical, if dumb, but it was the dialogue which ruined it. The men spoke like they were in 1800 London and going for an outing in the park. WTF? And what odes the husband get outta all of this...some pictures, maybe a video on the 'net. Wow, that's a good idea because everything on the 'net stays private. I'm not reading any more of this excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Let me count the ways

This a snarky little story. I found everyone of the characters disagreeable and therefore a turn off. However, you should learn the basics of punctuation. A question is usually followed by a question mark (?). So, for example: "About this," i enquired becomes "About this?" "And you don't mind. . ." is also followed by the same type of punctuation. When things heat up in your stories (if they ever do) you might wish to learn the use of the exclamation point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes

Before my wife and kids and I moved to the coast we lived in the mid west, I trained and hunted bird dogs. I would never treat my dogs like this, this is supposed to be your wife, a human being you love and cherish. The love and respect don't come through at all, just a sick little fantasy, complete turn off for me, a fucking friend of a friend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sorry

not to inspiring, the story is already written and the interesting part is over.

texasreb1369texasreb1369about 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

thank all of you for sharing.

texasreb1369texasreb1369about 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

thank all of you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT START

This is a great start. Looking forward to the next installments. I haven't read any of your earlier works but plan to do so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Let me see, what is in this for the husband?

Why be married, let her be a livein and you have no real obligations to her. Why send her out rent her out and get some of your cost back? Why do her yourself, you havent tested the guy using her so in all probability she is infected and you are now also? How do you enjoy your own life if your wife, mate, fucktoy, is always out with someone else? None of this story makes much sense, or are you just trying to portray how mentally ill people behave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
finish the story

please finish the story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This cuck lets his whore go with anyone who asks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous