All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 07'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good story

There were spots, but a really fun read. I just read all the chapters together and really enjoyed. Just continue on with a happy ending

cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
You have done an exceptional job here my friend!

Your story telling ability is obvious and, as is my favorite, I suspect everyone will live happily ever after! In truth ? - I love it!!!!!! But . . . you have done more than that . . . the emotions and the words expressed seemed to me to be realistic. It's a good thing you didn't post this in LW, which you easily could have . . . you'd have the anonymousii (that's more than one for those of you who have no formal Latin training) would be after blood and at least two pounds of flesh. Mechanically you will make it work. Couples plus two singles (Jenny Silverman & Sean). I have truly enjoyed this story and I continue to look forward to the next installment!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Agree with Cagey tee

but I am not sure that I want Tim to live happily ever after! Elizabeth should grab onto her hope of happiness with more dispatch.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Out of the mouths of babes...

Well it looks like Cynthia and David, check....Sean and Aimeee, check.... Will and Elizabeth, check.....Tim and Jenny, ???????

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Still good

You are doing well at expressing everyone's emotions, fears, and ability to forgive trangressions. Doing so much better than other writers who don't dare because of the nonny mouses. Screw them! they have ruled this site long enough!

BILLYTHEGER doesn't ever make sense. Elizabeth never cheated on anybody. Maybe he was thinking about Cynthia.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Filled with emotion and beautifully written.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Gorgeous

So many emotions in all of the scenes. Beautifully written and artfully expressed. Suspect there's a twist or turn coming. Zipping to 8!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
rose colored glasses

Me thinks you've not spent much time or met many prostitutes. And, yes, escorts are nothing more than prostitutes. Nothing wrong with happy endings on occasion, just not particularly realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clever author

Congrats. Great Chapter. Five out of five. On my last comment I hoped some characters would run into a road block to increase the tension in the story. And boom that's exactly what happened to Elizabeth and Will. I might have put the resolution into another chapter to maintain the tension but that is nitpicking. Aimee and Sea could have had a similar problem Sean tells his story about his dying wife, but maybe that would have been too much. Tim's BSDM event surprised me. I thought he was gone, but the author clearly has all the strings weaving together. The description of the next chapter worries me but won't stop me reading. Cheers Steve

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To each their own

I am enjoying the story except for the David and Cynthia relationship. It seems that David is content being a lesser partner. In my opinion successful marriages and relationships are based on equal partnerships. Sure there is give and take, cyclical experiences when one person carries more of the load temporarily, but in this relationship David seems to give most of the time and Cynthia takes and takes.

She screwed up. She had a ongoing affair and contrary to later chapters did it because she didn't love her husband. Instead of dealing with it by talking, counseling, or any number of methods, she decided the best way was to hurt in in the most despicable way a person can hurt their spouse. And then David basically begs her to come back. And then she throws in conditions to them getting back together.

At this point I feel that David should have learned his lesson but hasn't. He is walking into disaster with eyes wide open and I don't feel sorry for him any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Your stories are so well written and your characters so real I feel like im living the story.Please share more of them with us.Your fan PCJ

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Oh well...

A cheating whore and an ex prostitute are doing very well. Glad the artist is with a good woman!!!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

We punish ourselves more than anyone else could

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

really beginning to like your main characters although it took 5 chapters to get there. Only one is still a "jerk" is Tim the Cop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous