All Comments on 'MILF Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Feathers plucked

So I'm reading along. Darlene had agreed to meet Horny Dawg at a hotel and I'm wondering how they are going to pull this off when we are told of Darlene's fantasy to be blindfolded. How lame. I stopped right there.

BiskitBiskitabout 15 years ago
Hot mom

Well written and thought out. I liked it and even got off reading it. The story, though a bit weak in reality was fun to jerk off to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

Obviously, every story brings out a variety of responses. I loved this story, as I have several of your stories. The story was hot, the sex was hot, and I loved how the "mistaken identity" sex was set up. I would love a continuation of this story in Chapter 2, or another MILF story with different characters and situtations. KEEP THEM COMING ... and thanks for the many enjoyable stories I've previously read.

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 15 years ago
Nice Fantasy

In an arbitrary kind if way, one can categorize stories here as 'it could happen' or 'pure fantasy'. We all know of course they are overwhelmingly pure fiction. This story is definitely in the 'pure fantasy' category. That's ok because it is very hot. please chop up the paragraphs in the next highly anticipated chapter. that will make it a bit easier to read. Thanks for your efforts. Great fun!

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Hot Story!!! Every Boy's Fantasy!!

That was a good story about a son having sex with his mother. Pure fantasy of every son to have an affair with his mother. Especially if they're good-looking mother. I can hardly wait for your next chapter if you write one for this series.

chunkschunksabout 15 years ago
Don't you just hate...

Jerk trolls like the one who made the first comment? "How lame." "I stopped right there." Interesting that these jerks always seem to be "Anonymous." Not only does that show a lack of guts, it also shows a lack of authoring. Easy to take pot shots at others when you can't get it up yourself, eh? Ahem, sorry, where was I? Oh yeah... nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting divergent convergence but ok

I looked up Chunks in the phone book and say his address and phone number. You know those guys with read names on here not listed as Anonymouse. Say Chunk since when is that your real name and what was that listed address. Or are you just anonymouse hiding under an alias? This wasnt a great story but it was alright. And the first commenters words about being lame since the blindfold suddenly jumped in was a good comment.

michael1950michael1950about 13 years ago
memories

For years I dreamed of fucking my mom after I caught here with a man friend, ( she was divorced at the time), nothing ever came of it except a lot of masturbation sessions. first time I ever came I was stroking about her. She passed away a few years ago, I really miss her and I finally got to be with other women, but mom was my first (masturbation wise anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more mom/son and bdsm, especially with a dominant son

you write bdsm erotica and incest erotica. i'd love to see it more combined, particularly a series about a son who seduces his mom to become his sub. i just can't find enough stories of this ilk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

I wish that my real Mother was not such cock teaser! I wish she would do to me what his Mother did to him! My Mother is always walking around wearing lingerie and high heels and when I go for it she will not allow it to happen! She is driving nuts and I have the worst case of blue balls in the world!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
one sick puppy

he knows, she doesn't. and he brings his roommate to f¥+k his own mother? he deserves to be neutered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

When will Chapter 2 be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

A really good read. Thank You! I hope there are more chapters to follow.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
COME ON RIGHTBANK

Tell me you wouldn't fuck your mom in these circumstances .I know I would... a great story and I too hope for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
also anonymous

I'm also desperate to get into rwading the next chapter please make it SOON !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
idiot comments

come on rightbank, don't be such a twat, don't pretend you wouldn't fuck your mother if you had the chance, I got the chance and fucked mine more than once, unless he is gay any man would fuck his own mother, and why not? if there are no kids then there is no harm.

Darkone57Darkone57about 9 years ago
Oh hell yes....

I would definitely fuck my Mom, I tried a few times but.....only got some feelie squeseie. I did however get to spend some quality time with my best friends Mom. Please post a second chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Please continue the story. I am sure that I am not the only one who would love to read what happens downstairs and the following morning when step-dad is out golfing, while son is getting his own hole in one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good fantasy

Oh dear Chunks people can say what they like in the review section. Just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean yours is the right one.

As for Anonymous who has fucked his own mother and thinks everyone is as afflicted as he is. What a moron. These people are probably of limited intelligence to understand people are different.

Getting back to the story, I enjoyed it. The grammar could have been better 'Had I of known' had I have known. Plus know when to use your or you're.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous