All Comments on 'Sunday Mass'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cumfest in the confessional!

This fellatrix has a wicked imagination and an equally arousing gift of prose. Thanks for the romp through your insatiable imagination! Now off to church...

phantomlover007phantomlover007about 15 years ago
This was wicked....and hot!

This was a wicked story, and it serves its purpose, it really turns me on! The concept is ludicrous, but very believable with some imagination, and this is where this story scores! The twists and turns in the story continue to shock and arouse curiosity, in addition to the my cock!

Keep up the good work!

Oral RexOral Rexabout 15 years ago
Over the top and great!

The author's excitement comes through. Well written!

Just@FanJust@Fanabout 15 years ago
What a delightfully naughty tale!

Well that certainly was a wonderfully sexy story. I hope you continue to write tales that tease all our collective imaginations. Until then I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Give, and you shall Receive!

This little minx of a fellatrix gave her all, and received even more. Thanks for the kinky trip to BJ Heaven! Amen

BlushingBJsBlushingBJsalmost 15 years ago
Wow! What A Delightfully Naughty and Amusing Story

It reminds me of the time that I gave my BF a blowjob in a confessional! It was really cramped, my legs fell asleep, and I couldn’t stop giggling every time that I moved. But, it was one of the most wickedly enjoyable BJs I’ve ever given… Thanx so much, from another fanatical fellatrix!

NorthsiderNorthsideralmost 14 years ago
You Freakin' RULE!!!

Exactly where is this church located............wow!

LoansumLoansumalmost 13 years ago
God Bless

You really hit a home run with this story. Very highly sexually charged and so good at describing her needs and depravity.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Favourite

For whatever reason this story has always been my personal favourite. Probably just my catholic roots showing through :P

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
First Story!

This is the first story I have read from this writer..and it pulls no punches! It describes to my complete satisfaction the most pleasureable of activities, and in such a short graphic story! Oh for pictures! Thank you!

FrankelFrankelover 11 years ago
Location location

That is the mastery here. A fun set up and a nice way to stir up the moralists. Good work as ever. Sad to be coming to the end of your selection. Might slow down and save a few.

WhisporWhisporabout 5 years ago
God Bless the Cocksuckers

I love a woman who loves to suck cock, taste cum, and is enthusiastic about it! For that reason I love your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a recent discoverer, and ardent fan, of your writing, I'm delighted by this story. And excited to know you are once again adding new tales of Lucia's exploits. You are truly Literotica's hottest author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1802 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...