All Comments on 'Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 02'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Hot, but…

I wish we were getting this from Kat's perspective. Love to see her seduce Taylor and make Tay declare her lesbianism, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow..this was very good

I just happened on this story and loved it. I am going back to read chapter one and see what led up to this and other stories if you have them. Hope you continue. I'd like to know if she recruits her roommate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep em cumming

Yes, you have done it again. We love your stories and hope you keep writing.. telling us how your lives have changed and what is going on in them. I do love how Lisa was able to draw it out of her, as you can relate to what would have been going through her head. I look forward to your next post.. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!

Ohhh I totally wanna read the part where they make Taylor a lesbian!!! This was over way too soon for me!

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
Loved it!!

Love the idea of being a strong, dominate woman's submissive lesbian slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No to Lisa

I liked your story but did not like the character Lisa...She struck me as being push. As I said the story was great but I did not like Lisa pushing so nastily on Kat...Can we keep our ladies nice ?????

mlf4umlf4uabout 2 years ago

I think Lisa is a bitch and you give trash the male gender.

kbone1kbone15 months ago

This is supposed to be TURNED, not tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

so wild I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous