All Comments on 'Black Slave Woman Ch. 01'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
IDIOT with Cut and Paste Again!

I am Samuelx! I am a totally embarrassment to all races regardless color! I am a complete racist and bigot of the worse kind in life. I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ths kind of story...

should not be in the interracial love category. BDSM maybe, but someplace else, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shit for a brain is one sick

MF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tell you what

I've got a whole house full of the nasty sons a bitches across the street from me. They all have three or four welfare rug rats running around. None have the same "baby daddy" and they all have their mom's last name. Lots of Browns, and Jones live there. When the little rats were born the birth certificate says "father of Child" unknown. Combined weight of the five "Mommas" that live there is probably close to 1500 lbs and most haven't had a bath in a long time either. I'll make you an offer. I'll let you haul em all off for a ten spot. I'll help you haul all the belongings off too. The stuff will fit in the back of an old Toyota Corolla. The five of them should really "Do it for ya" you sick fuck.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sambo

How about you finally write a story about something you know? You have written all your little piles of crap about all the things you don't know, sex, women, sports, working, money, super heros, ect. You can write the great american novel about jacking off. You do it twice a day, you have a lot of time on your hands, no pun intended, and you can post it in fetish. Come on sambo, you can do it. Geeze, my comment is longer than your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2117 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES