All Comments on 'Zoe'

by hard2love64

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet memory

Though my sweet little step-daughter was not a virgin...NOR did she beg to be fucked.............but I have a lot of memories of the time in her bed, fucking her while her mom was at work.....We both kept the secret..........ahh yes the sweet memories.............This story reminded me of her....a sequel would be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing short story!

I rated this 5 Stars because of how dirty, forbidden, and well written it was. I saw each part of this story like a movie. I stayed up late just to finish reading. I might become a step dad just to reenact this story. My new fantasy. Big UPs to Author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wish it was me

Wish in my younger years I had a stepdad that fuked me like that...hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

bullcrap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

bullcrap indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
In Mhy Opinion

This Story Is Very Arousing And Entertaining. =] Good Job.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! What is wrong wit u people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too distant

It's like it's written somewhere between third-person and first-person perspective. Very uncomfortable to read. I never got close to "losing myself in the story." Perhaps if you hooked up with a good volunteer editor here on Lit'?

piper0066piper0066almost 14 years ago

Would love to have a step-daughter like that

bayou_baby_girlbayou_baby_girlover 13 years ago
Let's Hear It for Zoe

Could use some work here and there but OMG this was a very arousing story.... makes me wish I had a stepdad named Zack..... Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WoW >> That was GREAT Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

My step daughter is too young still, but hell I can't wait until she's older, she's only 13 but has tried to feel me, and stroked my cock in the night when she has come into our bed I wake up and find her hands on my cock. She knows what she's doing and however wrong it is, what it does to me. In a few years time I know I will not be able to hold back and will have to fuck her hard!

hornychick617hornychick617over 12 years ago
I disagree with the others

I don't understand why there needed to be comparison between the daughter and mother in Zack's eyes thinking she fucked just like her mother. Since when do daughters inherit their fucking style or arrousal or whatever from their mothers? It isn't like leg legnth or hair color..... jeez. For me deflected from the story and dampened my enthusiasm. Sounds like belittling the mother which i didn't like and don't see the reason for this.

Second, an innocent virgin talking so dirty? I don't think so. She sounded more like a common slut than a virgin.

And third, him going straight for the ass? Uh uh.

For these reasons, i give this story a low score of 3 stars.

Try taking to heart what i wrote, u can still improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Start

I think this is a great start, continue her story =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Avearge at best

Ridiculous dialogue, totally unreal, nobody speaks ike that in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Absolutely horrible! Poor english to start with, then the asshole rapes her ass, then shoves his shit covered dick in her pussy giving her a septic infection, probably winding up with uterine cancer later and who knows what else.

Lame.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Good, but...

not as heated as i'd it would all get.

petcock17petcock17over 4 years ago
Yes

Great story.... need more of Zoe and Zack...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Story was fine until the anal and force fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous