All Comments on 'Howl Ch. 02'

by DiMSuMoRe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damn.....

Bossy much? lol. I FULLY appreciate you not ending the story where you originally thought to, that would have been sinister. Lexi, shy. I never would have guessed based on how she talks around her girls. This is one hot story right here!

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 15 years ago
Hot and Sexy

You do only live once, and thank so much for not leaving the installment where you originally planned to as a poster said that would have been sinister......JV

mekakymekakyabout 15 years ago
Damn!!

Love it, can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whew!

Thanks for not listening to the little demon inside your head that told you to stop because along with a very funny and interesting beginning was a sexy, super-hot ending. However, the little devil in me can't wait for Chiara to set him straight because he went past alpha to cocky bastard a few miles back, a delicious cocky bastard, but still...can't wait for the next installment.

hotspicehotspiceabout 15 years ago
thank you

thank god you didn't leave it at the beginning of the limo ride. It is a very good story... keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damn...

that was so hot!

but maybe pull back on the cockiness a little, he almost stopped being hot. and it's sexy that he's demanding but for some reason, the voice in my head has his voice down as emotionless and robotic...and pussy is much sexier than cunt.

but this made me so hot!!!! now i have to go pay my husband a little visit...

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hott Damn

That was perfect, except for a few gramatical errors. I'm loving the story, the feel of it and all. Why didn't you put it under non human though? Please don't stop, this is one of those stories I'll be keeping a very keen eye on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whoaaa

That was intense!! THAT'S what I call an Alpha Male. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for the rest of this story as it progresses....

berryflavrberryflavrabout 15 years ago
Sssss so HOT

This story is was so hot can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for not leaving it where you had planned to. I would have had a fit. It's really good and you release chapter 2 fairly quickly. Appreciate it, till next time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn Damn Damn

That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!

Wow...that was so hot!! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Please update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sorry

The type of crude sex I'd expect from a male author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NEXT!!!!

I usually do not read stories of this subject, but I am really really enjoying the character development...GREAT...NEXT!!!...Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot

Hot can't wait for next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG

This was hot! Please dont take to long to follow it up with another!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Damn...

Rock the boat, change positions...

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Please post more to this story!!!

I keep hoping that there will be more to this story aside from these three chapters. Please post more!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Ooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Really.......really digging the regal presence and absolute assumption of power. This is the most impressive Alpha encountered to date. His presence is palpable. She doesn't have a clue as to who this potent creature is and his influence.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Collection of thongs?!?!? Women??? What is our Alpha collecting?

Ruaraidh which means "red king" in Gaelic is obviously that and more. He, unfortunately, has been disconnected from his wolf for a while and doesn't recognize his mate has been "made" by his wolf. He is in for quite an awakening with Chiara and it is nothing she will do to initiate this. Too bad Aine.....hahaha.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

That was so hot.. he is a jerk but still gives me a severe case of chick chubb.. wish this story was finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why wont you. finish?

Please come back and finish this fantastic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous