All Comments on 'Granny'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another great story by Many Feathers

Always enjoy reading your stories. Keep up the great work

thank you

Mr Muffinman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hey hay!

Again you outdone yourself! It was perfectly outweighed for me with it's pornographic proportion and the narrating parts that build the story. Gran's attitude towards sex with her grandson is highly arousing, with the level they reached at the end I wish the story would continue, increase some in wickedness, some new locations or even get his parents into it when they come for visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
vERY GOOD

Love the story, it took a litle to long to get to the good stuff. Your work is always top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT!!!

Fantastic!!! It reminded me of my own fantasy. keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best almost ever

I've been reading Literotica for a very long time. Have only read one other that got me this worked up. Hope you will write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
VERY HOT

beautifully erotic and very senual enjoyed it emensley ty gord g

macduff85macduff85over 14 years ago
Granny Makes Real Love to Grandson

This was one of the best detailed love stories I have read in a long time. The detail of ther coupling was so great. Makes a guy want to get right over to Grannies house for some of her cum lunch. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

great story. great sex. barely lasted to the end. a new favorite!

Jena121Jena121about 14 years ago
granny

Fucking great story - more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

I wish that I had a grandma like this, very well done and believable. Thanks

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxover 10 years ago
Good erotic story

Would like to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Can't get enough of your work. This could be a series. There is so much for them to experience. Things that he'll do that his grandfather wouldn't do for her - to her - with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic story. Would love to read more if you have more. Again fantastic.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 10 years ago
Totally GREAT

Well Many Feathers, looks like you

have another reader. Granny is a great

story, I really enjoyed it.

I liked how she tried at first to put such

notions about Peter aside but was smart

enough to know she too had her needs.

Thanks so much and to you and family,

"Merry Christmas."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Though

I enjoyed the story, but did you know you used the word "though" a total of 142 times? You very often start a sentence and then change the sentence using "though". It is very distracting!

Don't stop writing, just use an editor, please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

You did right in not just making it a 'stroke story'. It is much more. It looks like, in staying on, he will probably inherit the farm that the other family would rather see sold. I don't know how much more you could stretch this out without destroying it. Years down the road he might have a cousin come to take Gran's place at his side, but there would be a time gap. I do see where an epilogue would be appropriate, as he could portray the years they had together before she inevitably died - leaving him with this story of their lives together to write.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 9 years ago
5 star

Excellent story!

Slow buildup is the best.

More..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time

Dude, you said she didn't know how much time they'd have. Y'a know, nobody does. My Da, he 'went west' as they say around her when I was little. Mom worked hard to keep us all in our needs, but it got too much. I went to live with my own Gram in the hills here. We don't have much but twe don't need but a little to eat, drenk and keep warm. An we got each other to keep warm. If you added to this, I agree with the other person. It would make it too out there. Hes Gran probably has cancer and don't know how long she's got. She probably also knows he wants her and loves her, but is at heart a rancher and will keep the old place going when she's gone. Bad to say, but Da did a good thing for his son when he died, 'cause I got my Gram and we don't know how long we got neither. But we got right now, and thats enough. Keep on cummin'!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 8 years ago
Great story

I too enjoyed the, "would they or won't they" aspect of it. Nice build-up.

I agree that a proof-reader may help. But that is nit-picking.

Keep on writing!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Love it! So well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very fine work

You are not only skilled in writing erotica but a damned good writer too. Comes from being educated outside of America, I assume. We must hope that you will return one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

My most favoured story in a long time. Beautifully written with just the right amount of sex without being distasteful. Excellent and I love the respect given to older women because they can be just as sexy if not more than a younger woman. I will confess to an full erection while reading it.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice!

Very tasteful. I enjoyed the read so much I had a hard on! Continue the story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plausible

They took their time and led up to it like they would in real life. Much more realistic than most of these type of stories. Wish it had happened to me. I would like to fuck an older woman and pretend she's my grandma.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BEST LOVE STORY EVER !!!!!!!!.^*!^*!^*!

Outstanding, well written, easy to read, great story line. Wish my GRANNIES were like her, but alass my grans happen to be born in the late 1800's, No chance with them.

For this one 5+***** . THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We should all wish

Probably the best granny stories that I have read on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing.

As already mentioned. One of the best stories ( granny ) or not i have ever read on Literotica. I almost felt I was in the story and wished I was her grandson. Will read your other stories and hope they are as good as this one. 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories keep writing man 😈💯

01Timber6701Timber673 months ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story ,, this needed a part 2 for there romance and life together,, it’s in my favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous