All Comments on 'Her First Time Going Black'

by Rocinante1

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Golly

Did writing this give you a hard on, didn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gee,

Gay much? Just move on over to the Gay section there lil buddy...LoL what a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dead already

Your writing career in tatters at the first attempt. Did nothing for me either. Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You would get much better reviews in IR or gay

I cant understand why a man would want to demean his wife by having her fuck a black guy. Nor can I understand why a woman that is not mentally ill would degrade herself just so her husband will lick her pussy. Then again for any woman to have bareback sex with a black man is asking for HIV/AIDS as the profiles show most cases are in black males. Yeah I could watch a woman being abused this way, would I ever touch or fuck her again, no way in hell. Would I want it done to any woman I know, no way in hell. You are going to get eaten alive in LW! Laffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Supprise

Your not fucking stright, your not a loving husband, and you can't write erotica, just bad porn.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I thought the slut was going to let you watch

According to the story; She fucked him three times without you even being there with her, and then she let him cum in her while you were going for coffee. That sure as hell didn't work out for you, did it. It's one thing to have a threesome, and join in fucking the slut, but you just got cuckolded by them. How does that work out in your fantasy? It would have been better if you had her raped.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
no fucking way

bad enough she was fucking a nigger ..but to do it bareback ....no fucking way ...as someone said more than 60 percent of aids cases are in black males ....and then the same with venereal diseases ....how can hubby even think of fucking her now for at least the next 6 months...till shes checked out ...and how can either of them go tha tlong without ...but by letting tha tnigger fuck her bareback there is no other way tha tanyone should even attempt fucking her till she knows she has no disease ....i dont think you could even do it with a rubber and be safe ...and for sure there could be no even oral sex as disease can be passed that way as well ....who ever would fuck her would be taking their lives in their hands....no way could any sane person do taht....so now he doesnt even have a wife for 6 months....maybe she will understand when he goes elsewhere to get his sex while she waits to see if she will live or die or just have to take a series of shots...maybe she should have bough a few more condoms ...think ...but really what white man would want to even fuck a white woman after she was with a nigger anyway....no understanding some people....oh well hopefully it was just a fantasy story that no one will ever go through with....

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
The definition of a racist

Read what ROADBIRD wrote. Not all black men are infected with HIV/AIDS! In fact, most of them are clean as long as you choose carefully. Although my first time with a black man that was just like this one was absolutely fantastic, I was naively put in the situation and didn't want it until he gave me the most intense orgasm of my life. After that, my husband did exactly what this guy did. . He looked for virile, handsome, clean and very equipted black men. Nine years later, I remaain disease free and VERY lustily satisfied.Yes, it happens rarely and my husband fills my need for loving sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

black,white what does it matter your still gay and trying to hide it,women are safe around you little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

black,white what does it matter your still gay and trying to hide it,women are safe around you little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

black,white what does it matter your still gay and trying to hide it,women are safe around you little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

black,white what does it matter your still gay and trying to hide it,women are safe around you little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

black,white what does it matter your still gay and trying to hide it,women are safe around you little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

black,white what does it matter your still gay and trying to hide it,women are safe around you little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep, just another slut story.

And look Funseeker fucks blackmen. Why am I not surprised. She fucks every thing and everyone else so why not black men? Why do cuckolds have this thing about blackmen? I just can't see it my self. Of course I have no wish to see my wife fuck any one else. but if she did fuck a blackman it would be the last thing she ever did.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
It's not

the husbands pleasure or gratification that matters, only the wifes. He is unconsciously suffering from low self-esteem and she takes pleasure in his humiliation. This is called sado-masochism. She says she loves him. If she did, they would go to a good counselor who would help them both decise to help him gain his self-confidence back and she would work on her sadistic-angry side that likes to hurt him because she thinks he thinks this is erotic and she gets off on his pain. Terrible relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My white wife fucks black men. I encourage her.

Great story. My wife started fucking black men at 15. Her single mom fucked black men. I shared my future wife pussy with my friends. One year later I married her and continuing sharing her pussy with friends. One night while we were fucking she asked me if she could fuck black men. I got turned on and said yes. That weekend we picked up a black sailor and took him home to fuck my wife. After the first black fuck we both decided that she would only fuck black men. She goes on dates with black men and fucks. I wait for her to return home. As I eat her cum-filled pussy she tells me about her date. We also bring black men home. I watch her get fucked. I clean them both up after they fuck. I love to suck black cocks as much as my wife. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How to make sex dull

How to make sex dull

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best example Anony USA Gay Pimp for BBC ho

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm dying to know how....

Funkys hubby determines the sexual history of her lovers.That is one stupid comment-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
killed a

ok story with the last couple sentences. really more than dumb.

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
and nine months later?

but think of all the preggers sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some guys

Some guys have all the luck. Wonderful story. My wife and I have fantasized your story for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My white wife. a black man's whore

My wife loves fucking black men. I love it too. She goes out on dates with black men and fucks. She fucks her date and any of his black friends. I only allow her to fuck black men. I eat my wife's pussy when she returns. As I clean her pussy of black cum she tells me about her date. Our sex life is great. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cuckold

Susan got blackmaled!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cum loving husband

I loved the story, write some more soon. Really got hard when she told her black lover to fuck her bareback & to pump his sperm deep in her pussy. Just wish husband had eaten her cum filled pussy. I love to suck another mans cum from my wifes cunt.6

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My dream

I would love to watch an athletic black stud fuck my hot wife and send his load deep in her for me to lick out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are either a nigger or queer.

Put your shit in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

I love seeing white women become sluts for big black cocks. The way they are broken in and so eager for it they allow themselves to to treated as nasty as he wants. It get them so hot they fall in love with being a whore for them. Makes me so hard fucking them later as they admit how they're easy and that's why their so stretched out and loose. With eight inches I would still fall out of my wife after they were done. She loved the way it felt running down her leg. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would love to see my wife do this. any one want to fuck my lovely indian wife she loves to ride on top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife

I love my wife being a slut for a big hung Blackman. The kind of man that looks at us and understands he’s in charge and he can be the boss all night. Once he takes charge he can treat her as nasty as he wants. Calling her a white bitch,cunt,whore. Make her admit she’s a slut for him to use anyway he wants. Making her open her mouth and spit in it as he looks at me and tells me what a whore I married. Nothing is to nasty, making her stick his dick in my mouth so she can see the only hope and safety she has is him. He calls his friends and as he’s fucking her makes me open the door and let them in to use her also. They spend all night showing her who she belongs to leaving her spread out and stretched out covered with cum. How do you racist fucks like that little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous's WIFE

Why are you even married? You certainly don't love your wife.

syn4321syn4321almost 3 years ago

This is an excellent story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
I believe every white wife believes her first BLACK cock is the very best fuck she had!

I definitely know that mine was! At a Sorority party I was raped by four BLACK Fraternity guys. None of my holes were virgin afterwards!

I wasn't a virgin but I sure had never been fucked like that. I was ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed and sore!

It was a couple of months before I started realizing that I had really had enjoyed most of what I had experienced. I started dating BLACK guys. I almost exclusively, then only BLACK guys.

I always allowed them to have me everyway they wanted me! They all left me with a big satisfied smile on their faces! (I always had one on my face too!)

Nobody could sexually pleasure me like a BIG BLACK COCK could!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous