All Comments on 'Glamour Shots'

by BikeRunRest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really convenient

that you write only about sex outside the partnership. just think how difficult it would be when you had to describe how shaken your feelings are when you would have gone the first time in your life to a different hairdresser. that really would have brought out all kind of different reaction by all the people you know. how could you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not my liking

Cheaters nerver prosper. This could be their last anniversary together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Common sluts just dont turn me on. This one is

just a piece of trash. A shame someone has wasted that number of years on her. When he could, as others it appears has done, fucked her over the years with no real expense on his part.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
will her husband get to see the slut side of her

I hope the husband gets to see the little slut in action, and see her live,just not on DVD. Thanks.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is how the story should end.

Anita took her husband to the bedroom and turned on the TV they had in their room. She then spread the photo's of her all over the bed. Jim looked at the photo's then looked at the screen. Anita started playing with herself thinking back to that day. She started taking off her clothes and stood naked before her partner. She was a little confused, he was still clothed, he had no bulge in his trousers. She then looked at his face and saw unshed tears standing in her loved ones eyes. Then she realised what a mistake she had made. She watched her husband pack her clothes into a couple of suitcases. He turned to her and said, "Okay slut, time for you to leave the house. I will be see a lawyer as soon as I can. I suggest you get tested, but honeslty it doesn't matter. Any love I had for you has died. I will be using this film and photo's as evidance of your infidelity. Do not try to take anymore money than I give you. Lastly your photographer friend will be sued. Your female friend who suggested the idea will be sued. Now I am going out do not be here when I get back."

With that he walked out leaving her crushed. "How stupid could I be?" she asked herself!

Stupid people do stupid things and this story is stupid on so many levels. Have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
COMMENTS

You can tell by the comments it's time for you to stop writing.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 15 years ago
Ignore the negative feedback

I am puzzled by all of the negative comments. This story does not deserve all of this negativity. It was in the category Loving Wives, and if someone objects to this subject matter, they should not read any stories in this category.

I was curious why Anita wanted to get a professional photo session when Jim obviously enjoyed participating in this type of activity. Having spicy pictures of someone you love can be a great gift to receive, but making the pictures can be more than half the fun for both partners.

Although third person stories can be good, this type of story seems better if told in the first person. The Point of View character can be Anita, or perhaps Jim telling about what his wife shared with him, or perhaps even Dennis.

Please write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG, damn it

I have wanted a photo shoot just like that forever to be done for my birthday. My wife is now 64yrs young, still turns heads, and still says she will never do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that broken DVD player

Is all she has left to remind her of her former husband.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
If

you want a tramp, well its much cheaper to rent them.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If a wife getting pictures in a LW story, she is going to be a whore soon. If husband isn't A cuck, she's going to be divorced when he sees the DVD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story and its premise but feel it escalated to the sexual activity too quickly. I would have liked to have read about more posing and working up to the sex. Just sayin'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous