All Comments on 'Beware the Babysitter'

by OnlyaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Come on

Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved It !!!

Ridiculous or what but it’s a fucking awesome story you’ve got there mate! Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The lottery...

Is a great short story by Shirley Jackson.It does however,last longer than a plot idea.Keep trying? Maybe? Or not.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not a great story, but...

Meh. I came.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Very erotic, and even natural!

Babysitters probably have an ultimate in mind, especially if the father of the children they are caring for is any kind of attractive. Mothers belong with their children, regardless of their goal in life. If a woman or girl gets pregnant, the good Lord has a place for her in this life--taking care of her baby(ies), and if she wants to go out and work or whatever, and she invites someone in to watch her brood, then she is also inviting someone to enjoy what she has enjoyed, including fucking her husband and the children's Daddy. If that babysitter fucks the Daddy and makes him into a new Daddy, then our social morals should allow her a place in the home as a new Mommy, along with the old Mommy. And in every case if the new Daddy fucks yet another woman/girl and knocks her up, then that girl/woman should also be offered a place in the home. Our social morals are all fucked up in that regard, and the bitch of the matter is that we have introduced some kind of moral rule that overcomes anything written in moral writing, including what some call the Holy Bible.

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
Hmmmm

I think this COULD have been a completely FANTASTIC story had you spaced it out with seduction of the dad in the story over a period of time, THEN taken over his life, ousted the wife etc. Take it back, and work more of a storyline, for its one helluva plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your plot ideas are awesome....

Your plot ideas are awesome and I have you as a favorite. You get criticized for the stories being too short, and it's fair criticism. Your topics are so good and there is not enough stories with the same niche that I'm sure people are let down because we know you could drop a crazy good story. I'm not talking 7 pages; those are a pain in the ass, and satisfaction doesn't happen until dawn. But a good two pages can get this story to perfection. Keep em' coming dude.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Very erotic and even natural.....

The babysitter was already taking care of his kids, now it is about time that the babysitter have one or two of his kids, herself as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is disgusting !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
story? It's not a story

It's a premature ejaculation of a story. Srsly

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

That's really wrong ... and surprisingly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
far too short

good idea, but not long enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start

i think you could add more.

hawkeye31hawkeye31over 13 years ago

Loved this story,she could babysit for me anytime

zchannelzchannelover 13 years ago
Love that bitchy nympho

Please write a sequel. This babysitter has now ruined his wife's life and is pregnant with his kid. She moves into his house, makes his wife and kids leave, and fucks and humiliates him all the time. And he'll love it. Great story.

richfromKYrichfromKYover 13 years ago
great read

Enjoyed it.....wish it had a sequel....very hot, just needed to be more in depth in the substance of the story.

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
Slightyl underdeveloped

Better without the babysitter using force on the wife, just the force of humiliation. Also better if there was some reason for her to know the seduction would work, like the wife is prudish and the husband is horny and vulnerable. (The "date" they had been on was unsuccessful, the wife still didn't want to be sexy and have more babies.)

In the sequel the babysitter could ensure the subservient wife does stay pregnant.

bighank100bighank100about 12 years ago
nice

best shot story so far loved it.

hope there is more.

puppetastrophepuppetastropheabout 12 years ago
...wow...

this story pulled me in and wouldn't let me go... i felt awful for loving it so much (which is part of the fun)! looking forward to more like this one... bravo!

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

This story packs quite a punch for a short, sheer brilliance!

I was glued to every line, highly potent and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!

Great short story. To the point, no irrelevant or boring padding. Very sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy

I loved this story it's very sexy and to the point I came when I read the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my!

Fuck, I came all over myself, that was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

Love it when the wife is forced to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing story

Definitely hoping you add a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I learned to fart harder and more powerfully

I farted so hard when I read this.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

The only thing entertaining about this was seeing how many times the author wrote his own anonymous comments praising his own work.

Laughed my ass off.

Author is such a moron he did not even realize how fucking blatantly obvious he was praising his own work.

Fucking pratt

leetamezleetamezabout 5 years ago
Auful

Awful'!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are disturbed

What is wrong with you seriously. I pray your life turns around that you think a story where a psycho locks your kids in a basement and then you would start getting hard just seeing some skin as they are trapped and then your wife gets beaten and you say she will have scars and the husband is totally cool with all this. Get a grip whoever wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lmfao this is so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story, starring a deliciously dominant and incredibly intelligent and intuitive young girl who understands men and how to manage and manipulate them. I hope she shows up again in many, many, many future stories!!! Oh! My! God!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought this was the hottest motherfucking piece of writing I ever read! It's beautiful! And Vanessa deserves her own website!!! She should start her own babysitter service where all the babysitters MUST be under 22, over DD, and ovulating at the time they are babysitting. Please write more!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredibly stupid and ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous