All Comments on 'Screamer'

by mr_moonshine

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bout right

As far as describing how awesome it is....to take a man's hard stiff cock in the ass and feel him fuck you. Sweet story.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YES

You totally captured how wonderful it feels to be ass fucked to oblivion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

This made me hot. Picturing myself as the bottom made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh my

very hot, plz continue!

pgh3300pgh3300over 12 years ago
Please take me like that!

Since I came out, I have come to accept and embrace being a bottom. I have NEVER been taken like that, but dream of finding a lover who will take me like this again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That's how I want to get fucked the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG sooo hott...

the guy that took my cherry left me thinking being a bottom was not fun. my next lover however was totally passionate, dominate and knew how to make me lose control. he made me enjoy being feminine and being his girly bitch. i sooo miss his big black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Flicker free

Great storie I see this experience in my future at least once

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I love scenes like this ! Whether I'm reading it or watching a video of it, where the bottom is completely mind blown and the top still wants more as well. I can feel it, but oh how I love HEARING it. I can hear the sounds, too, and it is so passionate, sexy, and romantic. I was hoping it'd be like this with the title "Screamer." Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i love screamers

I love it when my lover cant help himself, gasping, moaning screaming, its all real and such a turn on

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Daddy

This is exactly how a good Daddy takes his twink and leaves him well frosted with cum.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Life26 days ago

I love this story! Very dramatic and filled with anal pleasure! Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Hot… I love how the triple bulge dildo was used to heighten pleasure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous