All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ummmm. Why?

The question is never answered, why. Why cuckold him? Why stay married to him? Why degrade him? Why?

KramBKramBabout 15 years ago
Because They Both Like It

Why? Because both the wife and husband are getting something very powerful from the cuckhold experience. For what ever reason the woman desires power over the man, and the man craves to be submissive in this humuliating way. So in some respects the two are symbiotic and as long as they receive what they need emotionally from the situation it should be okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HAHAHAHA!

Excellent example of British humor, no doubt!! So subtle, putting it on in such a straight forward, straight faced way. Monty Python would have done it this way! HAHAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

WHAT in Hell's name was that bullshit all about? And to the person below? you think this is funny? You have a strange sense of humour. The writer male or female or whatever they are is deadly serious and is probably in the fetish lifestyle that they want to be in. The fact that no truly real man could stomach this nonsense is not the issue. If this person, whatever they are has power issues there are better ways of doing it. Turning a man or woman for that matter into nothing more than a cumslut is sick. The writer is sick and the person living with this person is sick. So from that standpoint yes they are matched as a couple. But the really scary thing is, is that people will try this aand if a man has any pride or any self worth he will divorce the woman that tries to do this. Or they will give up their manhood and cease to be a human being. Is that what this writer wants? I guess it is. Well I just hope that he/she/it tries it on the wrong person and ends up seroiusly hurt and locked away somewhere for a very long time. And for the writers information I didn't read all this nonsense. I got as far as the first few sentences and that was enough for me. I did read the end though. You are sick. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dull

OMG, what a bore!

flswitchflswitchabout 15 years ago
What if it goes sideways?

Will you give advice on what to do when your "wimp" decides he's had enough and will do whatever he needs to to change the rules, whether violence or walking away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why Why & Why

These were the first questions asked of the writer by the first commenter.<P>

The answer to all those questions is singular. The writer is perversely excited by his cucked men who are excited to be humiliated - to be less than a man or slug.<P>

Puzzling and embarrassing for the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ignore the Losers

Delete the losers- this is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just a Male Fantasy

Not real. Definitely crapola advice! Of minimal redeeming value. The odds that this so-called "how to" was written by a female are miniscule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How?

How can a wife who claims to love her husband in ANY sense of the word do something like this to him? This is disgusting. And who would want to be married to a bitch who is so sadistic that she would even entertain the idea of doing any of these suggestions, or the ones in the first piece to her husband? Any guy with half an ounce of self respect and a backbone will either dump or in some way go off on his wife if she does this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bitch needs to be put in her place.

Is this bitch crazy? She really needs to be put in her place. What if it goes sideways? said

"Will you give advice on what to do when your "wimp" decides he's had enough and will do whatever he needs to to change the rules, whether violence or walking away?" Forget walking away. I have never hit a woman, but she needs it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy is one thing, reality another.

The fantasy of male humiliation, female domination, forced eating of one's semen, cuckolding, and whatever else is mixed into the "stew" should remain just that, fantasy. If the author is writing this to poke fun at those who like these fantasies, it does not come across as such. If this is really a "how-to" because the author wants cuckolding to be a more widespread lifestyle, and this is actually the lifestyle (or fantasy dream) of the author, then I think it's quite sad. Some readers have stated that if no one gets hurt, consenting adults can do whatever they wish. But just because they can do something does not mean they should do something. Since this is a "how-to," does the author have suggestions for preventing the spread of STD's? Hubby licking out creampies means wife-mistress has been injected with possible diseases from multiple donors. Still sounds sexy? Just go on the internet and see how sexy it is for the person with HIV, when he/she has fungus or other infections on the face because one's body can't fight off common germs. It's very ugly in truth. What happens when "mistress" ages and can't attract a man (other than a piece of trash from the gutter) to continue the cuckolding? Does her husband become a husband again, to provide her with warmth, security, comfort, to hold and to love her? A "slave" does not do those things. But then, the author left out some obvious training methods to keep one's slave motivated in spite of the contradictions between fantasy and reality. An electroshock module would work for a reluctant slave who is rethinking the "fantasy." Maybe put one on his chastity device? Throw in some toilet training for good measure while you're at it. He'll happily lick out creampies to avoid those types of discipline, and he'll worry much more about immediate discomforts and pain than about future diseases or the future of his relationship with mistress. One should remember that movies incorporating BDSM elements are made with actors and actresses, there is an exhibitionist and fantasy aspect to them, and they are not (nor should they be) reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THE QUESTION ASKED AGAIN IS WHY?

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DISFUNCTIONAL SEX LIVES NEED TO SOME HOW REGAIN WHAT EVER IT IS THEY HAVE LOST BUT TO DO IT THIS WAY? IN THIS NIGHTMARE WORLD OF THE SUB-HUMAN HUSBAND OR MALE. WHAT DOES THE WOMAN GET OUT OF THIS? POWER? IS THAT WHAT THESE PEOPLE CRAVE? IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN GO THE WHOLE HOG AND BECOME A TOTAL DOMINATRIX GO DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL BDSM CLUB GO OUT AND TAKE UNSESPECTING COUPLES BOTH MALE AND FEMALES AND DO WHAT THIS PERSON WANTS. BUT ISN'T THIS PERSON LOSING THEMSELVES? THERE TURE SELVES? ISN'T THIS PERSON LOSING WHAT THEY ARE? THE BALANCE OF A PARTNERSHIP IS EASILY LOST WHEN A PARTNER EMBARKS ON SUCH A JOURNEY. THERE ARE MANY CUCKOLD AND WIMP HUSBANDS ON THIS SITE AND THEY WILL BE DROOLING AT THE MOUTH ABOUT THIS 'STORY' THEY WILL FEEL THAT THEY NOW HAVE A VOICE A CHAMPION OF CUCKOLDERS. WELL EACH TO THEIR OWN BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT A PERSON ENJOYS THIS NONSENSE EVEN AS A FANTASY ON A FANTASY WEBSITE. BUT LET THIS 'STORY' BE A LESSON TO ANY WOULD BE HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS OUT THERE CHECK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO SUCH A PERSON AS THIS. AND IF ANYONE ENCOUNTERS THIS PERSON I WOULD AVDVISE NOT GETTING INVOLVED UNLESS YOU WANT TO NOT BE A MAN ANYMORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Because we enjoy it!

You won't know until you try or have the desire to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lighten up guys

Bizarre how people take literotica stories so seriously. IT IS A FANTASY- and a damned hot one at that. There may be a couple of couples on the planet living this, but that's all..in the meantime, it's very hot and very fun, so lay off the stupid, moronic, idiotic posts talking about the 'dangers' of it. It. Is. A. Fantasy. Website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Think

This was written by a male, can't call him a man but W.T.F. What I never understood is why do this to a husband, if you want a lover marry him, why spend your life humilating someone you don't love, sick, even as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong Approach

By excluding your mate from activities the marriage is doomed. Successfully cuckolding your man involves some of the methods stipulated in the article. However, the simple act of having a threesome with hubby and a horse-hung stud will most certainly accomplish what you want. If your man is truly submissive, he will desire to see you cum hard again and again. "Forced" oral and other activities will develop naturally. Focus on how much pleasure you receive from having your G-spot massaged by a well hung cock. When you focus his attention on your pleasure, he will want to continue. Keep it all POSITIVE. Negativity will eventually destroy a relationship...especially a cuckold marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you need a SKULL FUCKING

I hope you know because of the weirdo who wrote this i will be going to a bar tonight picking up a slut getting her drunk, fucking her ass with my fist, pissing in her passed out mouth and video taping the whole thing so me and my friends can laugh at it...hope your happy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Super hot

great story of a wild fantasy sounds like great fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amateurish at best

Clearly the "man" that wrote this hasn't a clue about a real cuckold relationship, probably any relationship for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Narrow minds, Unite!

My, my... what narrow definitions of what constitutes manhood. What narrow ways of expressing sexuality. What narrow and pre-defined relationships with your wives.

You really have no idea of who you are... or who you might be if you had the courage to be truly free. What kinds of pleasures you and your wife might share.... if you both had the courage of this author.

Hey... here's an idea. Ask her what she really wants and feels about your Manhood, control, sexuality and relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot!

I wish my wife was into this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woman Dare!

I will hit back and get alot of younger and prettier woman lovers.

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
Bitch

You could use me for your husband for a while, would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i want this

I wish I could experiece this> i so much want to submisive to a womam like this. If real women can do this to a guy I hope you will look me up on th personals as "laughingcoyote"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
happened to me

funny part about reading this "story" was that this actually happened to me. Well, to be honest, it lasted about one maybe two months and I moved out. I couldn't take the bullshit and told her she was crazy.

Oh yea, and that denying pussy part? I just went out and fucked young hot strippers and ex girlfriends.

So I moved out, she went crazy, begged me back, and I had to file a restraining order against her. Now she is alone and my fiance is 18 yrs younger than me.

My guess is you have to do this to the right guy, i.e. not someone with a sense of self respect or a 8" cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So hot, my wife has done this to me with 2 men so far... Brought them home and came in my pussy, was forced to clean it both times. Wife makes mw wear pink transparent panties and CB6000s while serving them martini's and filming her transformation to a complete whore. Never new she could deepthroat, hasnt given me a bj in 10 yrs, these big black men throat fucked her and made her eat their ass holes. She dressed up in 6 inch heels, stockings, kept them on while she did them overnight and the next morning. Been locked up for almost 2 months and she constantly shows mw key on her HotWife anklet, She said she is getting tattoo just above her clit that reads Black Cock Only and implants this week!!! Had wet dream last week sleeping in my caged dicklette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my ex-gf tried this shit on me

but for some strange reason she got upset when I accidently/on purpose let her catch me banging one of her single friends about a week or two after she started cucking me.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

she moved out the day after, to which I said good fucking riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This sounds like a textbook plan to ruin a marraige. That and I'm not sure who loses more respect, hubby or the wife. Since the wife is openly shitting on her marraige, no man will respect her and will use her for a cum dump only. Certainly the hubby won't respect her, whores don't get much of that. So..if the goal is to lose all respect in exchange for a nut from strangers, then this is definitely the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not in my house

there is no way id ever put up whith kinda crap. her ass would be gone. no real man would put up with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I know what the writer needs

http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/114575?dude-unleashes-nice-donkey-punch-on-whore

http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/115921?donkey-punch-porn-FAIL.

Guys try watching these video clips and then tell me you don not agree with me that this is not what the writer of this article needs, as I know this is exactly what this bitch needs now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Choice !!!

To the detractors. Sex eh , gets you going ?

The reality is that there are as many variations on what is sexy as there are people. No need to abuse, just dismiss as not your thing and by the way what do you expect in this category ? This story is sexy, a bit funny and a good contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A true Guide, I have read it first 3 months ago... what I have found out is it is real!

I have read it first 3 months ago, began testing it on my husband and got real surprised to find out that my macho man's real persona is aching to be dominated!

Who knew! truly it is very hard on the woman, it is a full time head gamer... real tiring.

I have achieved almost all the steps described of cuckolding him except one... I can't find a "better" man... I can see that he is happy to be in his new role ( I am happy to oblige). As to me... if I don't find a candidate soon.... I'll go crazy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I found my friend who is endowed for my pretty lady and I enjoyed being humiliated by her, Maputo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never get here

Since your men have long since kicked you to the curb where you belong, this 2nd part was a more complete waste of time than the first part. Enjoy spinisterhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

I thorughly enjoyed this. As a submissive male, and a cuckold fanatic, it's right on. My wife has been doing this to me for years. well...some of it. I enjoy it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
outstanding literotica

I spent 16 years married to dominant woman who naturally tried to cuckhold me over the last couple years of our marriage. She didn't know what she was doing; she didn't have a roadmap. We separated just at the point where she was dressing up hot every weekend and spending late nights out. My number one fantasy today is still the same one I had years ago, that is to see my wife fucked hard by her black boyfriend while she tells me go sit in the corner. If she had read this article a few years ago, I'm fairly confident she would have completely dominated and cuckholded me before I had a chance to move out. Who knows, maybe I'd be happy living to please her. These two chapters are dead on in my book as to the art of cuckholding. This is so hot! I hope Ch. 03 talks more about the feminization and humiliation of the husband. And I hope the wife introduces her husband to her tall black boss and his 9 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong title for this story

Should have been "How to get a divorce in less than 10 days." What a bunch of baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dragging & Kicking

into this life style. After 3 years of therapy I have accepted this with her having numerous sex partners & 3 special regular lovers.

I submit to snowballing, cream pie eating & cleaning her lovers. I have learned to enjoy most of it including wearing a cage. My one release is a weekly quicky BJ while wearing a condom. Takes me about 10 seconds to come once i'm in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong

This is wrong in so many ways. If a guy tried some of this shit he would be called abusive and an asshole. So I guess if a woman trys this should'nt she be called a bitch or a slut. Marriage is about love and trust, there is no love in cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kick the bull in his balls.

As a way to show him how much you appreciated his assistance in showing him exactly how little your wife loved or respected you. And how you didn't appreciate him exposing you to aids, std's or herpes. I hope you live in a state that allows alienation of affection lawsuits because Mr Bull will be paying for his screwing your slut wife. And after you inform your wife's family, her friends and acquaintances of her behavior, I wonder what she'll think of her brilliant idea to cuckold you? Just about as stupid as this "How to" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell no you didn't

All you Cuck men out there should be ashamed of yourselves. All you women out there are discussing how to ruin a mans life and call it love. This concept of the Cuck sparked my interest because I'm a brown guy who thought no this shit can't be true, it seems I was mistaken but these rules are almost taken from people who imprison and tourcher people. There is no love here merely a unhappy slut trying to make someone more miserable than they are themselves. Shame on you for treating someone who loves you with such contempt. ( note i didnt say someone you love ) I really do hope your husband snaps out of this phase and leaves you alone because wile you would treat another human like this been alone is what you deserve. Before you think I'm some prude I am not I like kink I like been pegged I love been dominated lovingly. Your methods of dominating is loveless and i believe that is due to your lack of imagination. Seek help

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why are you here?

I have one question for all people who say that cuckolding is wrong and disgusting. If you feel that way, then what brought you to this website in the first place? Kitty Williams put it best "If you don't think that cuckolding is for you, then you shouldn't even be thinking about it". Please remember that every relationship is different. What works for one, does not work for another. Cuckolding is a lifestyle that should not be entered into lightly. There must be plenty of communication. Sometimes months or years of research before engaging in these activities. Furthermore, the marriage cannot be tenuous. It must be a marriage or relationship that is very strong with plenty of love,compassion and trust. Also, keep in mind that the "how to" illustrates how a cuckold relationship evolves. By the time she brings home a lover, the husband already has to be fully trained by her. He has to already understand his place in the relationship and be accepting of it. He has to already have a certain mind set that allows him to keep his ego in check. Also remember that she is in control of the whole thing. The lover can be strict and a little rough but must also understand that if he crosses the line, he is out. No exceptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why are they complaining?

Well, many will object to cuckholding no matter what. But there are also many who mearly object to the over the cliff ugliness and nastiness of so any cuck stories. Does a cuck D/s relationship require such a high level of psychotic behavior by the wife as is usually portrayed? Does being a cuckhold mean he is no longer a man in any sense of the word, and often no longer even considered human?

If there were more than a snowball's chance in hell of reading of a cuckhold relationship with actual care, concern and heaven forbid love from her towards him, and there was a solid relationship with strong communication, then perhaps more people could just say- not for me, but you go ahead and enjoy. However, as a genre, it fails dramatically to be more than twisted cartoons.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
GREAT COMMENT!!!!

I want to congratulate and thank Anon 9/19/13 for the best comment EVER about a cuckold relationship. I've read many comments where people complain about the cuckold relationship, but we're usually just pointing out the unbelievable relationship and how much we hate it. You have written the perfect rebuttal to all the cuckold stories out there. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
garbage

and a total waste of my time to look at! who on earth would want to deny sex to their partner, demean them, and tell them that they prefer other men? people who engage in this lifestyle are f-ed in the head. the husbands can't honestly be happy knowing their wife is screwing another man and enjoys it more than with him, the wives must all HATE themselves for behaving this way, and the "bulls", dirty pieces of trash no woman would want to have a real relationship with. when you grow old sex will lose its importance and what will remain is how you have treated and respected, and loved your partner. disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why get maried?

I don't see the reason to get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A real life cuckold

I was cuckolded by my wife in 1989, and it was exactly what I had wanted for many years to happen.

Even though my wife and I had a great marriage, and we both said what actually happened, would never happen, my wife fell in lust/love with her boyfriend.

It took over 2 years before we were a real couple again.

I love to remember what she did to me, but I would never want to go through what I went through ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
They actually let you post this garbage?

Humiliate your husband and he divorces you. Then he tells every person you know, starting with your family and friends, how you behaved. I wonder how that went down? You probably moved 1000 miles away before you could start from scratch, by yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOW ABOUT I SCREW YOUR FRIENDS IN FRONT OF YOU

Reading some of these are really funny, would it be a turn on to see the wife screwed in front of you? short answer, yes it would, could one see that happening? yes, one could, but all this other garbage and humiliation, keep it, how about I bring home one of your friends and screw her in front of you? how does that sound? pretty darn good to me, what's that old saying? "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"

any woman even considering doing this to her husband is either nuts, or is looking for a reason to get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Forget all the nay sayers!

If you don't want to do this, fine. But if the lifestyle is consensual, who are you to judge. I don't choose to do this. But every couple has their own "thing" to keep things interesting. What if everyone judged you just as harshly. I'm encouraged that some people can find new interesting ways to live. Maybe for fantasy or fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why bother with marriage

If you really want to fuck one male in front of another.( I use the term male because all men are male but not all males are men). Dont bother with marriage. Just go and become a prostitue. At least that way you are being honest with someone. With all the shit you are putting forward here it makes me think you are trying to convince yourself more than anyone else. I suppose there are those that would put up with this shit but any woman that I knew that even hinted at this kind of thing would be out so fast there'd be a sonic boom as her arse went threw the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
truth

and this is what a female would call love. if it were reversed, he'd be taken to court for mental and physical abuse, and lose everything he had worked for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a bitch

it just sounds like you are full of hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Horseshit

Any man that lets his female partner put any constrictive device around his manhood and she controls any kind of a lock on it is fucking insane. Being tied down may be one thing but the above noted situation is physical & mental humiliation 100% much beyond a safe level of married life domination scenario. Of course once that apparatus is introduced the bitch brings in another guy and the husband/boyfriend is a fucking eunuch, he might as well put the barrel of that pistol in his mouth if he's gonna let that shit keep happening or just fucking pack to leave the bitch.

I had a buddy that found out his wife of over 20 years had a plan for this kind of shit when he retired from the Navy, the kids were moved out, he had his second career job lined up making very good money, bought his retirement gift new Harley a month and then a few of us, his already retired Navy Chief buddies started seeing some differences in his old lady. The way she dressed as in flashier, tighter, shorter, more cleavage and she even played up to a few of us, a big NO-NO. We told him to start checking things out, he thought we were crazy at first until we asked him pointed questions, different crazy sex stuff (yes), trying to introduce him to new unique "friends" of hers but no easy connection (yes) and wanting them to check out the local swinging culture (yes) and he asked her what the HELL for? She said she wanted them to transition into a more fun lifestyle as a couple whether he liked it or not.

We helped him check out her "friends", got some video & audio on their adventures, found out that it was some serious fucked up shit. They like to take some money or property if they can, possibly drug up the wife for gangbangs enough for the husbands to leave and then they become pass around whores locally/prostitutes. We figured she didn't know all this information but they had strung her along especially the Lexington Steele look-alike who was probably equipped along those same lines as we learned from the audio we got from a motel hook-up they had.

Her name wasn't on the house so he put it up for sale, liquidated as many things to cash as he could, talked to a shit hot female divorce lawyer telling her about all the information and audio/video he had plus he wasn't giving her any of his retirement, could it work? The lawyer stated it would be hard but not impossible, several things would have to be aligned and those would have to be very big or felony charges. One of the guys overheard the idiot wife talking about her swing schedule weekend, lots of recreational things to do, new experiences and things she never tried because her husband couldn't be around that stuff because of his random drug testing, she didn't want to tempt him. Then she announced he had one last training trip aboard a ship before he was done that next weekend and she was going to attend so she could talk him into going as soon as he started his terminal leave. We knew we had her now as there would be some drugs there, we just needed to get the local PD to put some undercover in and then raid the place. Long story short, they did and they raided, she got caught up. He was out to sea, none of us would post her bail, so she sat and one of the fellas got into their house to delete her message on the home phone.

We told him as soon as he got back what went down, she got served in jail, the lawyer pushed it through due to the circumstances and he walked away 90% clean.

Dumb bitch got 6 months, 3 years probation and her kids thinks she an idiot after they were anonymously told an overview of what their Momma did. Fun shit!

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 9 years ago
What Stupid, Stupid Critics!

Why on earth does this bother you? Just walk away! It doesn't concern you if you don't like it. These people enjoy it. It fulfills them. I like it. It fulfills me. But there are things I don't like but I just don't read about them and I don't get upset. I just leave them alone. Try practicing that. You knew what the story was about. You read it. And then you spent the time to complain about it. All wasted time that you can't get back. The crazy person here is YOU! Learn to respect the freedom of each of our choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My wife would find herself getting replaced (by a hot young blond) if she tried any of this crap. And any "man" who actually gets off on this needs to grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking funny

I had to laugh at the political correct comment. This was written to get a laugh right?

Had to be, nobody can be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it was good to read

Hi i am eric 40 years old and my wife is 35 years old. we have been married for 10 years and the only woman i have been with is my wife , though she has had a couple of relations .so she was pretty experienced in everything with me . at a point i did realise i liked stroking my dick more because i wasn't that big and she was in touch with her ex which she started seeing again recently . I am pretty comfortable and it actually makes my penis stiff to see both of them even smooch infront of me .. i am just 5'5 while my wife is 5'8 and her lover his almost 6 feet and well built so it really makes me like this stuff .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuckold

I would love for my wife Rebecca to cuckold me, cock cage my small dick. Have her fuck high school boys. I would lick cum out of her pussy. How can I get her to do that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Men giving out fantasy info disguised as help is dangerous.

I have been both a cuckold and lover to a few wives. I cuckolded one man for over 25 years. Please not that this so called "how to" story is pure fiction and if you follow the so called advice, you are doomed to fail as this is the kind of writing done as masturbation fodder. This is not real life.

Cuckolding does exist and I have known many couples into it in one form or another. My own wife is a cuckquean who likes to watch, join in or just have sex with me afterwards. I was a cuckold for a year in my pre-married days. Cuckolding is not about humiliating and dominating your husband. It can be part of it during sex play but most times the husband is the one that pushes the wife into and not like this so called "how to" story leads you to believe. While it may excite you to think of being treated like the author describes, in reality there are emotions and feelings involved an no husband of sound mind will put up with treatment like this outside of sex play.

One last thing. You can always spot the masturbation fodder by the way they have the wife not use birth control or condoms. There must be a creampie after all. :) I could have just moved on, dismissing this story as more male masturbation fodder but I happen to know a couple who tried to follow some made up advice they read online and it ended very bad for them because in life, you cannot control the actions of all the players in your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Word Of Caution

A chap I once worked with was married to an idiot who listened to one of her "friends" tales about the fun she was having fooling around behind her own husbands back, and after a while with some encouragement from idiot No2 started to seek diversions outside of their marriage.

Her husband was to all outward appearance the quietest person you could ever imagine and an all round nice guy.

When she got caught, what she was not expecting was her mild meek little hubby to turn into the terminator.

He not only took a baseball bat to her erstwhile "Bull" but then went on to pay someone to throw acid in her face.

So be careful of who you think you're messing with because he could be a closet

psycho !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hilarious violent responses

It's amusing reading the violent responses from guys who most likely have no issue with stories on guys raping gals, male dominance, or female humiliation...but a wife cheating and the guy enjoying it oh no the horror.

I love this guide. Forget the nay-sayers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really?

This is so fake. Masturbation is the "disgusting" thing that gives her control yet is his reward later on. And his masturbation somehow becomes her excuse for turning into an abusive and controlling slut--not in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see two possibilities

One - you wrote this just to piss off the readership. You made it this bad on purpose.

Two - you were serious when you posted this. So the question that begs is this. Why be married? If neither is happy with the actions of the other, why not just get a divorce? Why humiliate anyone? What is gained for either party? The wife looks like a manipulative, self centered bitch. The husband looks like a spineless, prideless wimp. I see nothing erotic, sexy or entertaining about any of these conditions. So I must conclude that you wrote this one and only story just to piss people off. Which was a waste of every ones time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE THIS

LOVE THIS guide. its so funny how men can dish it out but not take it. This guide is very thorough and real. This advice is so good I will refer back to it many times in my process to train my guy. Ignore the angry men.. it is ok for them when it is the woman being cheated on and humiliated but when the shoe is on the other foot they are MAD. haha. love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonders of love

How can a love grow if the person is forgotten? How can a person be important if this is the way they life. As a person who has played as a Dom, these types of post always makes me feel sorry that the wife doesn't care enough about her husband to push the total person up to explore but to not be self-centered enough that she loses the man she married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuckolding is a thing because of Feminism

"When you don't come back until late, or not at all, his imagination will run wild. All sorts of emotions will run through him, concern, anger, lust, helplessness, etc... While you are out on the town flirting and dancing with other men, your husband will be at home in a state of mental anguish."

More women need to stand up for their sexual freedom. Us women are tired of the patriarchy dominating us, so it's time for women to turn the tables.

"When you finally let him watch, do all sorts of nasty things with your lover that you'd never do with your husband."

Save your virginity, so you can use it to cuck your husband with. Turn that archaic concept to our success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Marry me?

I am in charge in all other aspects of my life. I would love to relinquish control to my beautiful wife. She should be the center of my world and worshipping her and her pussy is the ultimate satisfaction. If your hubby ever leaves you, marry me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep dreaming

it's quite funny how feminism makes women more cunty and demanding than they already were. yeah, ignore men, because pussy makes you worth a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 7 years ago
Reality and Truth

"When you don't come back until late, or not at all,......" That will be when your bags are packed and sitting in the driveway. If you ever get that far. Just another stupid woman story. Please write about the DIVORCE for Chapter 3. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Taking control

Wonderful information, I have been taking control of my husband for the last two years, panties, bras, nighties, high heels, suspenders and stockings letting my best girlfriend's see him as a sissy with make up on for humiliation, recently I put him in a cock cage and after he is confident I am not sure if he will be let out, I am not a bad looker and have been flirting with a guy at the gym we have coffee and hug and kiss I can see he is huge and interested so he looks like my boyfriend, it will be so much fun getting that one into me, hubby will be sh*t off but too bad, I am the one in control and will be with both of them for sure

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

getting him to suck a cock while you watch is awesome.. most guys want to at some pint in their life anyway.. just watch bi-porn and keep talking.. great tips..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree 100%

My husband and I have been discussing this for a while. He's actually wanting me to cuckold him. But what he doesn't know is I already have been for the last 10 months. Had he actually tried to taste his own cum when I wanted him to, he might have had a better chance of knowing that he was licking up another mans seed when he went down on me. Oh well!

numerialsnumerialsover 7 years ago
Dont understand the comments

People are getting more worked up over this than politics! It's as if one persons' life, ideas, stories, fiction or not, is judge-able by them.

And why is "fucked in the head" everyone's goto? Are there really so many of you that are "perfectly sane"? Why is your idea of the world any more valid than someone else's?

You people toss the word "sick" around like its the most awful thing a person can be.

You say "seek help" like it's launching the killing blow of your conversation. Are you so haughty and "better-than" those with actual mental illnesses, or those who actually get psychiatric care, and you look down upon such people with such disdain, that it's the biggest most potent insult you can muster?

I just don't get Normies. maybe never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Guide

I used this as a foundation guide in taking my husband to the next level in our Femdom marriage. We are happier than ever now that we know our roles in this marriage. Cuckolding has cemented my subby hubby into serving me with more passion than i could ever have imagined đź’•

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
try it girls!!!

i agree with liz33nd. It took me several moths to cuckhold my hubby but it has been well worth the effort. Seeing him dressed as a girl on his knees sucking my boyfriends cock is totally awesome. And being able to fuck whoever I want....it is just so great. Ladies, if you are not satisfied with your hubby or your love life, do think about cuckholding. You won't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: ignore the loosers

Consider yourself ignored. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Virgin Wife

If you're a virgin, let the bill take your virginity instead of your husband. If he has anyone he hates (e.g. a rival or bully), let them take your virginity. Do all of this on your husband's birthday. Make sure to really rub in the fact your husband can never ever be the first person to use her pussy for sex. Really rub in the fact that it's his rival or bully that will always have your virginity. Your husband's mind will running wild more than anything else you can do. Threaten to out your husband to everyone he knows if he touches his own cock or asks for sexual relief.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
just had to read this again,

still a great how to.. and I love it more each re-read.

Twalter22Twalter22over 6 years ago
My wife had me read this

It was very much the textbook she used.

While she didn't say it outright I believe she wanted me to know I actually had little say in the process.

moritomoritoabout 6 years ago
Wrong

To say that "semen tastes bad" in a general way,IT'S CLEARLY WRONG!Usually,semen DOESN'T HAVE A BAD TASTE!Try at least TO KNOW A FEW THINGS about what you are writing!

moritomoritoabout 6 years ago
Another nonsense

Another NONSENSE said in this bunch of crap is that "after a man ejaculates,he wants nothing to do with sex for a while"!WRONG!After they ejaculate,PLENTY OF MEN STILL WANT TO PRACTICE SEX,especially FOR THE PLEASURE OF THEIR PARTNER!It is,of course,unnatural for a man to eat his own cum,but THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T NORMAL and IT'S A FUCKING PERVERSION,not because he allegedly wants nothing to do with sex!

moritomoritoabout 6 years ago
Someone must be crazy

Someone must be SIMPLY CRAZY to say,like a PERVERT in a previous comment, that "I loved it more each re-read"!If you do this,YOU ARE REALLY INSANE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RULES FOR THE GAME

I know some that live this life style, the most important thing that this person left out, is this a sub group of the BDSM community. Since it is part of this group the bottom or the husband always ALWAYS has a safe word. If this is a loving relationship, and the wife loves the loves her husband, she will make him know that she loves him, and if he ever uses his safe word, even if she is having the best and biggest orgasm of her life, and he uses his safe word EVERYTHING STOPS. Her lover (bull) has to so she can make sure he is safe. Her husband is her first PRIORITY, he is first in her eyes. Does she deny him ORGASMS, YES. But only the time frame they both agree on, does she push to make it longer YES, that is part of the game Does she HUMILIATE him, YES. But no more than what he can take, HE COMES FIRST SHE LOVES HIM ONLY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a sweet describing details

This is crazy dream. This is not possible,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its written like it happened to me...

Now I am almost certain I know where my wife got all her ideas from...we were a normal married couple , but unknow to me she must have read this above.

I fit into your advice for my wife , i dont blame you, I was a compulsive masturbater, I was always doing it, even though we had a good sex life..

As you suggested catch him masturbating, and have hell.

She told me it was not fair to do it as it was not a good reflection on her, she told me I would have to stop, and the only safe way she could train me was with a chastity cage just for a few weeks., she bought one and put in on me., she told me I was to wear girls lingerie as well as they went together, she said it was for two or three weeks, she also got me hormone tablets to calm my penis but told me my nipples would get lovely and big.

I could not go out wth her on our usual Saturday night as my cage might show, so went with her girlfriend, came home very late .had a great night, met a gentleman. Would see him again next sat night. Dressed me more fem, luckily cage fitted well and got used to it after two weeks she said we better wait for the pills to calm down my penis. As we have to stop this bad hadlbit of masturbating

Very late again next saturday, lots of dancing and he kissed her they had good fun . She invited him for dinner which I would cook., she told him all about my lingerie and cage. And it has gone on and on

I am now cuckolded still in my cage, but he promised he would release me very soon .. he has the key.. he is very nice I like him and they make a lovely couple, I am happy with full lingerie and outer clothes. I sleep in spare room and he stays weekends and one night midweek, I think he will move in totally soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HAHAHA

If a woman tried to do that to me, I’d pin her down and put a knife in her pussy. When it comes down to it we are stronger and I’ll fucking slice your face up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! When in reality!!!

Annony would roll over and let her put a cage on his little pee pee

jleniljlenilabout 6 years ago
Hot!

Very hot and well written. The only thing that could make it better would be if she took up cigar smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuckold Guide

We found a great cuckold guide written from the cuckold's perspective which is quite hard to come across https://cuckoldguide.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is accurate

“When you don't come back until late, or not at all, his imagination will run wild. All sorts of emotions will run through him, concern, anger, lust, helplessness, etc... While you are out on the town flirting and dancing with other men, your husband will be at home in a state of mental anguish”

This is what it’s like to be a cuck, but not realize it. When your wife isn’t home on time, your mind starts to explore all of the sexual insecurities of being cheated on. These insecurities evoke painful emotions, which, somehow in the past, you managed to erotize unawares. The intense arousal you experience from these painful emotions reinforce each other and lead to mental anguish, until you’re jerking off to all of the sexual insecurities you have about being cheated on. As soon as you realize that you’re a psychological maschachist known as a cuckold, you’ll be in a state of cognitive dissonance.

“When you finally let him watch, do all sorts of nasty things with your lover that you'd never do with your husband. Worship your bull's penis, voraciously suck it, deepthroat him, comment on its size and how much larger it is than your husband's. Let him fuck you roughly, let him cum inside you, give him your ass. Transform yourself into the slut your husband can't have and let him know that this all could have been him, but he willingly gave up his chance like an idiot.”

Letting a bull take your wife’s anal virginity is considered one of the most humiliating and jealousy inducing ways to get cucked. Its permanence can establish the inferiority of the cuck compared to the bull, and creates a bond between your wife and bull that you’ll never have access to or change. Your wife knows that it will cause you to experience cuckold angst on a level you’ve never felt, which makes her want to do it more. Wouldn’t all of this apply much more strongly to vaginal virginity? My fiancée is still a virgin. I hope she decides to start cucking, and does everything with the bull. I want her to make me put her bull’s dick into her virgin pussy. I hope she waits to do all of this, until the first night after our wedding. At least she’ll be able to say she didn’t have sex until after she was married. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cuck slut at home ....

this is what i did to my hubby now he is a shemale in a cage n does everything me n my lovers want n has no control to his body but us ...eats creampies n in hes foods too dresses in undies all the time n heels n makeup the kids love the new maid too ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuckold hisband

My wife has been cuckolding me before we were married. I watch her fuck three stranger on our honeymoon. My wife has denied me her pussy for five years. She gave birth to four bastard children. We do not know who the fathers are. My wife is knocked up with the another baby. She slowly introduce me to chastity belt, and I have not had an orgasm in four years. Pride, she would encourage me to master are to porn. My wife would lease me for masterbating six time a day. Now since I'm locked up, l lust all the time. She has sit in chair watching her being fucked by men. The more I lust, the more orgasms she has. I ask men to please fuck my wife.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Amazed there are men out there wanting to become a cuck! If my wife ever pulled that shit on me, both she & her "boy friend" would end with 9 mm slugs in their heads @ 2200 ft per sec. I'd plead insanity & sit in a rubber room & jerk off all the time without a cuck cage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why be cruel. If you love your husband you need to make him your partner in the cuckold enterprise.

You both can improve your sex lives over the rest of your life together. I don't agree with belittling my soulmate.

SomehowyouSomehowyou10 months ago

I really enjoyed part 1 but part 2 is a bit over the top. I would like to do many of these things for my wife and it would be a great game but i want to fuck her too. Of course, I never took this too seriously. I understand that there is game night and reality and that this is all pure fun.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous