All Comments on 'Sapphira's Sin Ch. 06'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

I'm so happy you finished this story. I'm so excited that this is second update ub two days. They are finally able to tell each other they love each other. Thanks so much, I really missed you.

TricialenTricialenabout 15 years ago
Thank You!

Sapphira's Sin was one the first stories that I found here..and it's always been a favorite! I am so happy that you finished it. Thank you.

marexotic18marexotic18about 15 years ago
Great, but...

I really like your stories, but this one still has a lot of loose ends. The main issue between them at this point was that they worked together. What happens with that?

I really like your stories, and I am really glad that you are back and posting again, but sometimes the endings are a bit too abrupt and leaves a few loose ends. Otherwise wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
at last...

don't care...thank u for finishing this story...it's wayyyyy long overdue girl...

alsatiaalsatiaabout 15 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for finishing this erotic story. Well written as always. I enjoyed it!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 15 years ago
Nice!!

Thank you for finishing it! And I see there are two more updates that I shall be reading very soon! ;=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
eh - good story - bad ending

I loved your stories. But it seems like all of them have bad endings. You build up the tension - get the ending lacks emotion and love. It's kinda sad having it end that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!

THANK U!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES...I LOVE THE ENDING...THOUGH I STILL WISHES THERE IS A WEDDING...^_^...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best one yet

Seriously this is the best one yet, the ending was bloody brilliant, I'm crying... Sweet story, lovely ending and fantastic sex !!! Keep writing... what am I going to read next ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

I've read many of your stories and they're very good, except when you get to the end and then it just falls flat. Your stories seem like they end so abruptly and almost unfinished, kind of. But other than that the sex and everything is wonderful and I really hope that you finish Birthday Gifts for the Prince or that the last chapter wasn't the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Details...

I want to know what happens at work. Where's the external drama: what are his parents reaction? Her colleagues? Does she keep her job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

It's 3 A.M. and I stayed up reading this entire series after finding one. It's so rare that I find a story I enjoy so thoroughly that I come back to reread but I will. I also thought you deserve the review. The entire piece is so well written, so intellectually stimulating I think is the best way to put it. The characters are beautifully crafted and developed for such a short story and it was easy to fall for Sin. I was irritated at Sapphira for her amount of resistance but it was essential to the heat of the story. I plan on reading your other submissions now and I hope you continue writing because you're excellent at it.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Delicious and exciting...

O how I wish you could have seen that last nasty scene through to the end. Great story though. Well done.

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
Oh good grief Joodle,

just be thankful she saw the story through to the end! If I had gotten to the last chapter and was left hanging with no ending to the story (as is with her Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince) ... Well her writing is just too good to leave the job undone ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous