All Comments on 'Darla Ch. 02'

by maadmaax

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Most of my comments on this site deal with the writing style of the author and I rarely mention the storyline. this time, though, I have to say that this is really hot and I actually enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just another Pathetic cuckster writer.

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mr Softy

This story is somewhat like my real life situation. Due to health issues I have not had an erection for 7 years. My wife is a beautiful, healthy woman with a high sex drive. It took a while for me to accept it is not fair that she was going without because I had too. It took even longer for me to convince her to have sex with another man. For the last couple of years she is having regular sex with a divorced friend we both trust. We lucked out that he is well endowed and a great lover and only wants sex for pleasue also. Our marriage is stronger then ever with her being fully sexually satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally understand this story. I have issues and stay limp 99% of the time. I can't stay hard for long and when I do it lasts maybe 2 or 3 minutes. We use toys and my tounge to give her pleasure and I get mine from giving her pleasure. I pushed her to take other guys, and it was okay for awhile till work took me away and we lost our connection. She started staying away longer and we hardly saw each other. We would try to have sex and hearing about her sex life did stimulate me for again for just minutes. Our marriage has been rocky and we're separated but working to fix our relationship. We both know I'll never be able to fix my condition as Dr's have confirmed it. I can't really work anymore so our connection is getting better and our feelings are getting stronger. I will say inviting any extra people into your sex life can take a toll and you have to be ready for the downfall of it all. I wished we never opened the pandora box but it's there and we are working through it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous