All Comments on 'Dressed for Sex'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
amarasfantasyamarasfantasyabout 15 years ago
sweet and sexy

I really liked the way this story was written. Not too over the top, not too pedantic. It was a WONDERFUL story, and one that I'm sure MANY of us WISH could be a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Keep up the Sissy Nicky series!! I love this! And the pool Nicky story rocks, too!! OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Keep up the Sissy Nicky series!! I love this! And the pool Nicky story rocks, too!! OMG!

bobhoptownbobhoptownover 14 years ago
Wow

That was sooooooo sexy. A great story.

I am so turned on and I wish I were Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good story made me very horny

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

I really enjoyed this story, it ticked some boxes.

toni49toni49over 12 years ago
real nice story

real nice story so hot love to hear more

pamcdpamcdover 11 years ago
SO HOT

I would love to find a couple I could dress with and be used and have fun like this mmmmmmm I am so horny thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

what can i say except more more plz cowboy5548yahoo instant msgr

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me too !!

I too dress up for one of my best friends and his wife. It's similar to your story except that it isn't a surprise. Pete loves to feed me his cock while I'm dressed in my sexy clothes and Debbie loves shoving her big strap-on dildo inside my man-pussy. I love getting fucked by both of them and they both enjoy using me as their sex toy. Please tell more stories like this one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I've done this too

I'm a closet CD who has had a similar experience with my secretary. One evening she caught me dressed in my female clothes at the office and since then she's become my Mistress Eve. She feeds me her rubber cock and fucks me with it whenever she wants. We haven't taken the next step but it will be to have her boyfriend join us. He will feed me his real cock and then fuck me deep and hard while I lick Eve's pussy. Even though I didn't intend for it to happen (to get caught) it has turned out to be wonderful. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

Embarrassing at first been caught dressed as cock slut, but once you're out in the open you don't really care who knows, as you have a big sigh of relief as you realise nobody gives a fuck that you like wearing sexy clothes & CFM high heels & you let men use you as they please

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Nicely done. Wish I had friends that would allow this type of play. For now just a sissy dresser for the wife to see only. Please the next chapter to see we’re this is leading two. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
916 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.