All Comments on 'Encounter at the Movies'

by LaffWithMe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey, great story, had a similar experience

had a similar experience several years ago, but it was my girlfriend that was the object being used in a peepshow place

elephant40504elephant40504over 13 years ago
never had this experience

I am a 47 year old female.I have often wanted to do this and I love watching a man masturbate, especially when he is watching a woman and unable to touch her. Seeing a man stroke and cum while he is touching himself is the ultimate turn on for me, unfortunately no one wants to do that here. Thanks for the great story.

eclecticrickeclecticrickover 5 years ago
Response to questions at end of story.

When I was young the only porn available was at an adult movie theater. I am 71. We only had an "Art Movie" theater where I lived. When the movie, "Deep Throat" came out it raised a ruckus and many wanted to see it. I took my girlfriend to see it and the theater was packed. We were lucky to get seats together near the front. As the movies started to roll the first sex scene started. Half of the people got up and left. Where I live..it is very conservative. The movie continued and more people left until half way through the movie, the theater was only about a third full. I placed my girlfriends hand on my zipper she started to slowly rub me but would not take her eyes off the screen and the huge cock in front of her on the screen had her mesmerized. I unzipped myself and put her hand inside. She continued to slowly stroke me. I tried to place my hand on her pussy but she pushed it away, We watched until the end with her slowly stroking me. We waited for my erection to subside and walked out into the parking lot. When we got in the car she bent over to me, unzipped me and started to suck. She liked giving head. Then she tried to deep throat me. I am not big and she was unsuccessful. Then I came in her mouth and she swallowed as she always did. That is as close as I have come to the experience described in your story. One interesting note is that now in porn deep throating is common and many women learn to do it under tutorship. I often wonder if she ever learned the technique. She would have really gotten into it if she did learn how. It was a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it! I'm reading this before having sex. I'm in my 70s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaffWithMe@LaffWithMe
225 Followers
Location:Calif I write reality based stories on a wide variety of themes. Comments from readers are appreciated.