All Comments on 'California Cheating'

by mpblackbelt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
a wife and mother that doesn't respect her family

The woman cheated on her husband and has plans to do it again. She couldn't have any respect for her husband and child.She isn't any different than the slut on the street, selling her ass for $50. a fuck.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
vile

oh great another story about a whore, a disgusting faithless whore who has no love for her husband or son. And this is erotic how? this is something for the 'loving wife' category on what planet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whores have all the fun!

If you call committing adultery, disrespecting your husband and family, planning on becoming a permanent slut... Yes, if that's what you call fun, then whores do have all the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well she was paid for being a cheating slut, you

know the word. Prostitute! Whore! Fucked bareback, no thought of STDs, AIDS, or pregnancy. Nor of husband, marriage, family. A pure out and out piece of pure whore trash. Hubby needs a person to step forward and inform him he is married to a whore so he can divorce her and find a suitable role model to raise his children. She is after all nothing but trash and as the golden rule says, Once a cheater, always a cheater. She will cheat even at work now. This marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As others have said.

WHORE,SKANK,TRASH,SLUT unfit mother. All the husband needs is evidence and the marriage is toast. Pathetic skanks and whores do pathetic things and this is one of them. But as always she won't be the only one. The swingers and cucks on this site will love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You GO girl!

Why is it there are always so many slut, whore, trailer trash comments on this

site? These days, the safest way to find clean sex is to seduce married men.

The chance of STDs are greatly reduced. She didn't even get to suck on that

big thing of his, so no wonder she would like another shot at it. I know that I would. If she is really good, she might even get lifetime free room service! Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good read, but a slut is born

Needs more trashy sex and more discription of the fucking that she wants. A SLUT IS A SLUT no matter how you cut it.

I hope she can looks past Hubbys flings if or when she finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice to see

how less it needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes Lynne

You have already stated your case on several stories that involve a very slut wife. I can only assume that you are a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lust is Wonderful

A great, fulfilling story. Very sexy. Very real. What I don't understand are the comments by the American Taliban. If they are so outraged, why visit this site to begin with, much less read the stories.

MicroronMicroronabout 15 years ago
A Lust justified Fuck

Folks that's how a good fuck happens now and then. No we don't always consider STD's etc. But the fantasy of a lust filled fuck appeals to all of us. !!~~!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A woman like that

Why cant I meet a woman like that. I've always wanted to take another man's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
california divorces

the proprietor probably has a wife, and this is not his only pass situation. THIS wife is one of several, and should learn she's not exceptional. a detective from wife finds about her, any others, and guy's wife has a hotel and this wife, in a new living situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

Very good story. I loved every part of it!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
NICE****

Good FLASH read very hot!!. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous