All Comments on 'Linda's Thousand Mile Rule'

by Johnsexlife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
They both are sluts

Sounds like she would drive down the road a mile if she was only 999 miles away.Maybe her husband should check up on her once in a while.

fregenfregenabout 15 years ago
Equality?

Does Hubby know about the rule? Is he entitled to the same privileges? Otherwise it is a unilateral rewriting of the marriage contract on her part...And THAT would be cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enjoy The Fantasy

Why do people read these stories if all they are going to do is bitch about them. It is fantasy. Learn to separate it from real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Me too also

I had a similar experience in Mexico only my husband was with me. If you

don't want to end up being wild, I would suggest staying away from

Senor Frog's or it will end up being much MORE than just a fantasy.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a rule

How many vacations does hubby get to take that are more than 1000 miles away from home?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Would be much better with less rush

Sweetie was portrayed as very ready to change her pussy-cat lassitude to cheetah speed! (Pun intended on 'cheetah') Another way to say the story was rushed in the seduction aspect! Everything after the lez-shower felt like 'I don't really believe this.' She does not have even a single private thought about whether it is something she should be doing! It would obviously never be an LW tale if she doesn't eventually play Big Casino, but she doesn't have to sprint to 'airtight!'

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A whore does Cano.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous